Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-21

It's Google there's nothing to do, just find a contact inside that can help with this.

You can share and like the G+ and / or Facebook post until it hit the correct person.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - wpbpete - 2015-03-21

^^^^ Done!! Good luck

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-22

Just to stop some bad rumor I see more and more often on social networks :

No Kodi team is not responsible for the removal of Yatse. I'm here since a long time and I'm pretty sure they'd have contacted me if there was any problem with me or Yatse.

The communication around Kore at this same time is more a normal marketing move to use the situation and not the cause of the situation.

I'm pretty sure an official Kodi team member can confirm this right here Smile

Edit to avoid updating post for nothing : The "marketing move" term was more related to the twit about Kore and how some people did perceived it, leading to the rumors. I'm just trying to calm the situation down as I have full faith in Kodi team.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Martijn - 2015-03-22

I can absolutely confirm.
We have no dealing in the removal of yatse and if we could assist in getting it back we sure would.
If this issue is not resolved in a certain time we will try to contact Google to resolve this.

Kore remote just happened at the same time and is not intended to suppress yatse or as marketing move.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - syncd - 2015-03-23

fwiw,

Kore was also shut down the first time i uploaded it to the Play Store, most likely because the screenshots depicted commercial movies/tvshows/albums. At the time i didn't even tried to reason with them and just created a new appid and submitted a new listing, with screenshots from the Blender Foundation movies, and this allowed it to be available.

Tolriq, make sure you're only using screenshots from material with a CC license. Unfortunately this probably means that it can't showcase the tv shows and albums section, but at least there's no reason for them to not accept it.

Google has become a lot more aggressive in enforcing these rules in the last few months. I can understand their position, but they should also have a more direct communication channel to solve these kinds of issues.

Good luck.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-23

Thanks, but the problem is that all new images posted are now CC or Public Domain and they still refuse to accept the app without any way to have an human to tell me what image is the problem.

So until I know the problem for sure I risk my account at each try Sad

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Martijn - 2015-03-23

(2015-03-23, 18:35)Tolriq Wrote: Thanks, but the problem is that all new images posted are now CC or Public Domain and they still refuse to accept the app without any way to have an human to tell me what image is the problem.

So until I know the problem for sure I risk my account at each try Sad

There is way to talk to a human being through their contact section in play store. During USA daytime there's a chat button available which might give you a better chance.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-24

Thanks, but I did get the exact same answer Sad

A little news since I had a Googler following me and make someone to answer with real text : https://plus.google.com/116630648530850689477/posts/FdhBvxupkCw

To resume : No human look at the images, even CC and public domain can trigger their bot but they can't tell you the problem.

So for now Yatse is back without any images, and when i'll add some back I'll have to have a complete document that explain 100% of the image source with proof ...
Meaning the small grid view with 50 public domain image will not be again on Play Store thanks to stupid bots ....
And that any application that have in app purchase or is paid can be taken down on bot suspicions ....

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - uzane - 2015-03-25

Hi All,

For some strange reason the YATSE app has stopped working ... it will not connect to kodi over wifi. I have tried my nexus tab and nexus 5 . no luck.

It was working flawlessly for the last 6 months and all of sudden ...will not connect at all

Gives me a error message that its not able to connect to the host. check your firewall settings. I had a look and it kodi is listed there as enabled.

Anyone else got this same error.

it only happened as of last night.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-25

Well then you should check your Kodi settings or wifi router Smile

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - uzane - 2015-03-25

Its working now. I had to reset my router. It was working so well not sure what changed,,...

I am using laptop as htpc and rely on the yatse app for navigation,

It is one of the best apps I have used so well done mate.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - warlock09 - 2015-03-30

Is yatse back on playstore??
If not any external download links pls..thanks.[THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - shedrock - 2015-03-30

I am having an issue with YATSE. Whenever I pause a movie in Kodi and then swipe my pull down notification screen on my Samsung Note 3 phone, then select "clear", it takes the movie out of pause and just goes back to the wall.

Sorry if this has been covered in the thread.

Thanks,

Shedrock

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - nickr - 2015-03-30

(2015-03-30, 01:24)warlock09 Wrote: Is yatse back on playstore??
If not any external download links pls..thanks.[THUMBS UP SIGN][THUMBS UP SIGN]

I'll tell you what, i went to play.google.com and discovered it there. So I guess so.

RE: Yatse - Full featured XBMC/Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Tolriq - 2015-03-30

@warlock09 : Well yes it is as written in my previous post ....

@shedrock : This is how it should work, when a movie is paused swipe the notification will stop the media as in Google Play Music for example.