Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - DarkHelmet - 2012-09-06

(2012-08-13, 20:40)DarkHelmet Wrote: I have many albums called "greatest hits". All songs from albums called "greatest hits" will show up at every artist. Choose an artist with a "greatest hits" album, then choose the "greatest hits" album and I get a list of every song of every artist with a "greatest hits" album. Expected behaviour would of course be that I get a list of the songs of that particular album.

(2012-08-13, 21:57)Tolriq Wrote: For the albums I currently have some limitations with how Xbmc implements compilations for my collection, Json will send me 1 different album per artists leadings to tons of same albums, for the moment I trick the system with group by on the album name to correct this for my collection, even if it's not the best way it's for the moment the only way for my collection and well even if I try to please all the users, the main goal is that Yatse fills my needs Smile
But I hope to find better ways with Frodo. (Without retaging all my collection)

Hi Tolriq, do you think anything can be done about this behaviour? It's really quite irritating to find songs from other artists in an album by one particular artist, because they have the same album name.

And I have to agree with people who expect xbmc to queue a whole album when selecting a song from the album. Xbmc starts playback of that particular song but adds the whole album to the now playing list. I guess people, myself included, would expect the same behaviour from the remote.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-06

While I do agree about playing a song from the album and queue, in Yatse you can change ordering, should I queue with the Yatse ordering all the album and start and the selected song or anything else ?

While this might work for an album I can't queue 5000 songs in a special order if you choose to list all songs from a genre for example there's no command for that and adding all songs one by one to queue will be way too long Smile

For the artists and compilation , I'm still waiting for a user to send me it's Eden or last Frodo build that can reproduce that with a correctly configured MP3 tags.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2012-09-07

Just came across this app today and I got it installed on my phone. Setup was straight forward and got it working within minutes. It looks and works a lot better than the official XBMC app. Keep up the great work.

Is there anyway to implement streaming feature in this (similar to aMPDROID for MediaPortal)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-07

Thanks Smile

For music streaming for the moment I would recommend using Music Pump that is really great for that (there's a thread here about it).

If in Frodo the Xbmc team adds a simple way to stream like putting a upnp url attribute or an http streaming module that I can pass to external player I'll surely add this but for the moment I won't add this.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-07

(2012-09-06, 07:40)Tolriq Wrote: @ViZZY this in on todo list, as for movies Smile

awesome lol you really have thought of everything. ohh seeing how effective utilizing the hw keys for volume is, how about an option for the volume slider osd to appear when they're pressed? i bet you thought of that too! i give up lol! ;]]

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-07

Lol no did not thought about that but well why not Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ajamils - 2012-09-07

How are you pulling up the media information from the files? Is it possible to add 3D tags?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - schimi2k - 2012-09-08

first of all - GREAT APP !!!!! and it gets better and better Smile
but i have one "little" problem Sad

i dont get any TV-SHOW infos - i press on "SYNCH" - than Yatse search for a while and then nothing happens
Movies and Musik works realy great and without problems - just my TV-Shows doesnt work

any ideas ? i try my tablet ( Ainol Aurora II ) with ICS and my Phone (Galaxy S) with JB - both devices got the same problem
( too much TV-Shows/ Episodes cant be the problem ?! (137 Shows/6650 Episodes)

i hope some one can help me Smile

greetz from Germany

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-08

@ajamils : This is Xbmc that send me this informations, there's nothing about 3D in the data, I can perhaps detect full SBS for full HD media but since is only a rare case and not very secure Sad

@schimi2k : If you are still on Eden and Xbmc runs on a slow machine like ATV or RPI then yes too much data is a problem Sad I only do partial sync starting with recent Frodo since in Eden this is way too long for most of the users Sad

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - schimi2k - 2012-09-08

big thx 4 the fast response Smile
my htpc is not so slow ... ASrock A75M-ITX - AMD A6-3500 (3Core) - 8GB Ram - WIN7 X64

but i will give frodo a try

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-08

Well so you are facing the other problem that is way more well ....

Xbmc can have bad data in it's database that does not conform UTF 8 and the Json sends bad data Sad

Can you activate debug mode in advanced settings and send me the file in sdcard/android/data/org.leetzone...../files ?

The problem is to find which show or episode have bad data in it and correct it Sad this is caused by nfo files that have in the xml the UTF header but are not really UTF encoded Sad

Only very last Frodo does correct this but only during a rescan the bad database data is not corrected.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Chaos_666 - 2012-09-08

Hi Tolriq

little Feature Request for the plugins.
Is it possible to implement a "master" on off switch for every plugin.
Yesterday i watched a movie with some friends and i guess it could be annoying for them to see an incoming popup because of an arriving IM.

Should not be too hard for you :-D

THX
Chaos

This was already asked on official site :p

It's on todo but the hardest part for me is where to put that and the associated icons / design :p I've no idea for the moment :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Chaos_666 - 2012-09-08

Hi there
(2012-09-08, 17:50)Tolriq Wrote: This was already asked on official site :p

It's on todo but the hardest part for me is where to put that and the associated icons / design :p I've no idea for the moment :p

Not sure if i understand that right, but imho where the settings button on each plugin is.

THX
Chaos

Well I miss read your post Smile

What was already asked and planned is a master switch in Yatse to stop notification forwarding, to avoid disabling each plugin one by one.

I prefer this solution.