Kodi Community Forum
Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Yatse: Full featured Kodi Remote (Widgets, Streaming, Offline media, ...) (/showthread.php?tid=117885)

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-30

New version 2.7.0 published :

+ Add new Addons / Database browser in file mode : Thanks Millencolin007 for the idea
+ Add HE language
+ Lots of big internal changes for "The next big thing Wink"
* Lots of bug corrections and optimizations

Don't forget to rate the app.

If you like this, please buy the unlocker to support further developments.

Remember : If you have problem / request please direct contact me (mail/website).

@Cykle: Fix included you are lucky I saw your post before uploading to Play Store :p

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - ViZZY - 2012-09-30

i get so excited when i see a new version post! seriously, too excited lol :]]]]

2.7.0 running smooth on my stock jb galaxy nexus! maybe im crazy but everything seems snappier idk, especially swiping screens. scrolling through lots of movies seems faster and more buttery now too. maybe this is the good old placebo effect since you said you made optimizations lol. love the database/add on addition. was able to search youtube and have thumbnails displayed directly on my phone! vimeo didnt go so smooth but ima give it another shot. love the recently added section too. i use smartplaylists for that but its still nice to have it right there. also handles simpleplaylist addon fine for "to be watched" media. love it! :]

veeeery curious what "the next big thing is" congrats tolriq you have my undivided attention, something my teaches swore no one ever would lol! ;D

Re: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - teki4u - 2012-09-30

Please need merge of search feature for CM7 Sad

~ V

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2012-09-30

Wasn't expecting thumbnails for the addons, being able to navigate the addons on the remote while something is playing full screen is awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

@ViZZY - Definitely no placebo effect, I had to wait for tv show banners to load before, now they load as fast as I can scroll.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Cykle - 2012-09-30

Quote:@Cykle: Fix included you are lucky I saw your post before uploading to Play Store
Smile

Been playing with Wake On Wan, YATSE gives me connection error trying to wake the server.
Installed "WoL Wake On Lan Wan" app and with that it do work :o?

I use the parameter "A" on my domain and not "port forward/alias/cname" its linked to my routers IP and server runs as DMZ

3G is enabled on my HTC One X and it do work with the other app.
(this is a luxury problem and not in my opinion important to be fixed/looked at)

/Cykle

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - LAW-Mastermind - 2012-09-30

(2012-09-30, 22:25)spyder Wrote: Wasn't expecting thumbnails for the addons, being able to navigate the addons on the remote while something is playing full screen is awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

@ViZZY - Definitely no placebo effect, I had to wait for tv show banners to load before, now they load as fast as I can scroll.

Go in Movie Section and on top, switch to File

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-09-30

@ViZZY : There is optimizations :p

@Veronica: Still no ABS 4.2 sorry Sad

@spyder : in all library view there's a dropdown menu with lot's of other data Smile

@Cykle : Given the full explanation this is more logical Smile If your Xbmc is in DMZ (ie a subnet different from your Wifi one) but you are connected to Wifi, Yatse does not switch to 3G mode.
I removed this check so 2.7.1 that will be released in a few second to correct another bug should work for your special case.

Edit : 2.7.1 just pushed Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-01

Is it normal that the Banners for TV shows are smaller then the screen? (black bars on the sides and between Banners)

I prefer the normal/poster view but it uses Banners as images for me since I use Banners as default on XBMC and posters are named poster.jpg is it possible to look for poster, then folder in Poster view and for banner then folder in Banner view?

Bought the unlocker, still dont like the style but its damn fast and does the job.
Can I just create a skin and use it or do you have to include it in the apk?

It would be really really nice to get a new icon, I dont even know why but I hate orange Wink
You could just make the black not connected icon default and only change the color of the "e" when connected or something.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - spyder - 2012-10-01

Thanks LAW/Tolriq, I edited my post when I found it, I was looking for it in the tv library and home menu. Speaking of which, any plans to add tv db to tv shows section? Or adding icons for folders/addons or even custom locations(folder shortcuts/favorite addons) to the home menu?

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-01

@TeKo : until Xbmc Json is extended to officially support banners I have no way to choose witch image to get Sad I can only get default one. Since most skins get the images directly in the folder, you should set the default images to fit your remoting needs.

For the moment skins needs to be added in the official app. A new one should surface, just hoping the one helping me have time to finish Smile

The icon is cool and was made by a friend :p but in a future version it will be way less visible inside the app since this place will have a new usage Smile

@spyder : tv db is accessible from movie db since it's not dissociated in Xbmc Sad Home menu will surely change in a future version Wink

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - TeKo - 2012-10-01

(2012-10-01, 08:05)Tolriq Wrote: @TeKo : until Xbmc Json is extended to officially support banners I have no way to choose witch image to get Sad I can only get default one. Since most skins get the images directly in the folder, you should set the default images to fit your remoting needs.

For the moment skins needs to be added in the official app. A new one should surface, just hoping the one helping me have time to finish Smile

The icon is cool and was made by a friend :p but in a future version it will be way less visible inside the app since this place will have a new usage Smile

@spyder : tv db is accessible from movie db since it's not dissociated in Xbmc Sad Home menu will surely change in a future version Wink

Somehow Banners look better now. Yesterday the banners took only about half the screen.

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - zaphod42 - 2012-10-01

Hi Tolriq!

accidently I stumbled uppon this yatse widget for Android and I must say, I am very impressed. Really good App. But there is one thing that drives me nuts: I don't have the search symbol (button) on top of the screen when beeing in movies view for example. So, I can't search my library. I deinstalled, then installed again, updated to the new 2.7.1 but no luck. No search button... Is it me, who does something wrong, or will the search button not appear under Android 2.3.6 (I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S+)?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Zap

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - Tolriq - 2012-10-01

For the moment the search needs Android 3.0 at least.

I'm waiting for the ABS lib to get it's update to add support for that in all android version.

I hope this happens soon Smile

RE: Yatse Widget - Full featured Xbmc Remote and Widgets for Android & Eden/Frodo - zaphod42 - 2012-10-01

Thanks for the info Tolriq!

At least I'm not dumb... ;-)

Cheers,
Zap

(2012-10-01, 08:05)Tolriq Wrote: For the moment skins needs to be added in the official app. A new one should surface, just hoping the one helping me have time to finish Smile

So is there any easy way to change images and and see how it looks in the app?