Kodi Community Forum
Deprecated Missing Movie Scanner - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: Deprecated Missing Movie Scanner (/showthread.php?tid=118263)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - dekox - 2013-12-02

Hi,

Where is the log file stored in xbmcbuntu?

When I try to run this add-on, It just instantly tells me that there is no match with 0 folders, 0 files, 0 matches processed.

Cheers,

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - null_pointer - 2013-12-02

If you are looking for the debug log you need to turn on debug logging in the addon settings and then look in the xbmc log file.

you can also turn on missing logging to a file, you need to turn this on and set the location of the output file in the addon settings.

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Martijn - 2013-12-02

Hitting cancel while scanning sources still doesn't kill the script. It just continues.

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - null_pointer - 2013-12-03

Yes, from memory that was intended, I did not implement the drop out functionality in the file walker as the scan only took a few seconds with my collection of about one thousand movies and tv shows.

how long is the scan taking of you?

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Martijn - 2013-12-03

20 to 30seconds. Besides scripts should listen to a cancel command. I can't think of a reason it should not

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - null_pointer - 2013-12-03

There are two fixes for this, remove the progress dialog as it does not do anything really or implement the cancel.
I will look into both.

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Brad_Miller - 2013-12-06

Just updated to the latest version - How do you invoke and library update on the found list of missing movies?

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Brad_Miller - 2013-12-06

Just updated to the latest version - How do you invoke and library update on the found list of missing movies?

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - null_pointer - 2013-12-06

you can not rescan a source from within the addon, you need to update the source files, rename the files or directories and then go into the video files are where you set your sources in xbmc and do a rescan of the source in question, this will hopefully now find your newly renamed media and add it to the library.

There are other ways that you can link the media to a new library item but I like the renaming of the source files better, this way if you ever need to rebuild your library from scratch it should pick up the file without issue next time.

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Brad_Miller - 2013-12-08

Sorry I meant how do you update the movie information on any of the items in the found list?
i.e. get the movie information

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - null_pointer - 2013-12-08

there is no found list, only a missing list, found items are already in your library, you can use any of the standard library editing activities to do that.

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Brad_Miller - 2013-12-11

technically yes if that how you want to describe it.
Anyway how do you bring up the contextual option to skin the missing item from the list?
Pressing C does nothing...
enter opens the file and if I select show information it just shows a frame grab of the video files.
I cant select refresh from the information screen there either

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - null_pointer - 2013-12-11

You can't use the missing list in the addon to add the missing item to the lib, see my post 2 posts ago, the best option is rename the file/dir and do a refresh on your lib.

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Tilo - 2013-12-16

Thanks 0 point for the great add-on,

how do I updated from version 3.2.0 to 3.3.1? just add it from the official repo?

cheers

RE: Missing Movie Scanner - Hitmani - 2013-12-16

Thanks now it works properly with rar files..

Found some irregularity where it would return shows as missing despite that the are actually in the library:
If the search-path contains "&" or when the filename is not correct.
rar://Z:\TV\The.Middle\The.Middle.S03E09.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-P0W4\the.middle.s03e09.proper.720p.hdtv.x264-p0w4.rar/middlemuxed.mkv
rar://Z:\TV\Eastbound.&.Down\Eastbound.and.Down.S01E01.720p.BluRay.X264-REWARD\eastbound.and.down.s01e01.720p.bluray.x264-reward.rar/Eastbound.and.Down.S01E01.720p.BluRay.X264-REWARD.mkv

Is it also possible to return a sorted missing list by name of the show?