Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin (/showthread.php?tid=119362)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - thebearnecessit - 2013-03-12

sphere,

I tried to install this addon, but it says "downloading 0%" and then just stops and puts me back to he menu.

(xbmc 12 frodo rc3, windows xp)

here's my log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=3785 any idea what might be up?

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - sphere - 2013-03-12

Nothing to see in your log. But there were some issues in the official add-on repository in the last days, just keep trying again.

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - mastercheef - 2013-03-20

Hi,

I have a Problem.

Initial Setup where i have configured the XBMC. (12.0 RC1)
- Video Lib
- Music Adons (Radio)

Here is everything OK and all the Stations that i have under "my Stations" are running perfect.
- Welle1 Salzbur
- Technobase FM
- FFH Rock Over Germany

Now i have updated the XBMC to 12.1

Problem:
- if i start FFH Rock Over German hangs the complete XBMC / no audioplaybay (No Response from the Application)
- the other Stations run correctly

Now i installed the actual nighlie (13.0): same Problem
Downgraded to 12.0: same Problem
Downgrade to 12.0 RC1: FFH Digital Rock is working perfect

Intel E8400 Asus P45Q-E
Avast Antivirus

I'v tried to delete the Radio Addon Folder (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\plugin.audio.radio_de) and install the addon again: no change

Has anybody a idea whats the problem?
thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - sphere - 2013-03-20

I don't think that this is add-on related but XBMC related.

I will have a look to this station later today.

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - billyx - 2013-03-22

Hello!

I'm very often using this plugin and like it.

It the moment I try to find out how the architecture of xbmc is handling artist and title information, because using this plugin with my favourite station always artist - title is stored in the artist variable.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=159954&pid=1373849#pid1373849

I haven't found a component or forum like infomanager yet and I can't belive the skin is doing the handling of title information.

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - wmeinolf - 2013-03-22

Hi,
thanks for the excellent plugin. Unfortunatly one of my favourite stations, Triple M Sidney, is missing, which I find without problems on radio.de wev site search. When I search stations inside the add on with term "triple" it finds just "Triple R" and "Triple J" but not the "TripleM" stations like on the web interface. What do I wrong?

Thanks and best regards from Bavaria

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - sphere - 2013-03-22

Hi,

sorry I can't reproduce. I am able to find (and playback) "Triple M Sydney". Please check again, and if you then still are not able to find it I would need your xbmc.log.

regards,
sphere

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - wmeinolf - 2013-03-22

Hi sphere,
thanks for the reply. I must have been blind. I realized that search is case dependent. Once I entered Triple with upper case T it worked. Have a good weekend
best regards
wmeinolf

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - sphere - 2013-03-25

cool, thanks for reporting back.

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - PatrickBateman - 2013-04-10

Hey,
Under local stations all the BBC stations are dead?

Has there been a change to their site/streams? Could the BBC stations be re-added or is this not possible at the moment?

Cheers
Pat

Edit:
Looks like real radio is missing from UK stations / City station and Local stations too?
All BBC streams are either missing or dead?
They seem to work well on other plugins so I assume they are active somewhere and must be a bug with the plugin/site Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - sphere - 2013-04-15

Could you try again and if it still doesn't work please send me a xbmc.log.

Btw, most bigger stations (like BBC) use playlists which include multiple stream-urls, if the add-on detects such a playlist it chosses a random stream-url. So if any station is not working correctly give it another try Wink

regards,
sphere

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - sphere - 2013-04-22

*obsolete*

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - summer88 - 2013-04-24

I'm looking at AWX 0.6.4 web-interface for XBMC 12.1 and seems that support the addons browsing that allow you to explore radio from a browser.

Is there a way to add a more control from web? I mean if I push "Search station" on the browser the input form appear on the xbmc PC screen:
would it be possible to add and use the input form on the web page?
where do I have to look?
any advice is really appreciated, BR.

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - sphere - 2013-04-24

(2013-04-24, 14:46)summer88 Wrote: I'm looking at AWX 0.6.4 web-interface for XBMC 12.1 and seems that support the addons browsing that allow you to explore radio from a browser.

Is there a way to add a more control from web? I mean if I push "Search station" on the browser the input form appear on the xbmc PC screen:
would it be possible to add and use the input form on the web page?
where do I have to look?
any advice is really appreciated, BR.

No, (afaik) this isn't possible due to XBMC api limitations.

RE: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr) Music Plugin - slinuxgeek - 2013-04-24

This happens with radio.de
When I do
PHP Code:
<control type="label">
    <
posx>850</posx>
    <
posy>10</posy>
    <
label>$INFO[Player.Title]</label>
</
control

It displays Song name of the station but how can I display currently playing station name?