Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] The Trailers - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] The Trailers (/showthread.php?tid=119587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - abba77 - 2013-01-30

with final out, im doing a clean install and will test again. hopefully this can be fixed soon with what i hope is more available time Tongue

probably the only plugin i actually use.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - abba77 - 2013-01-31

i know whats causing the freezing.

settings > video > file lists
the selection for your "default select action" has an affect.
if its play you are ok. but i had show information. on trailers when you hit enter, its goes to the info page.

selecting play from there causes the freeze, so i guess the problem is not in the settings page, its in the show information play code.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - robwiel - 2013-02-01

throws error in addon.py, reinstall did not help, will try to put log in tomorrow (tried replacing ...trailers.py)

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - kevinkelm - 2013-02-01

(2013-01-31, 23:49)abba77 Wrote: i know whats causing the freezing.

settings > video > file lists
the selection for your "default select action" has an affect.
if its play you are ok. but i had show information. on trailers when you hit enter, its goes to the info page.

selecting play from there causes the freeze, so i guess the problem is not in the settings page, its in the show information play code.

Wow, you're right!

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - abba77 - 2013-02-02

yeah. i started fresh everything and it played. i then thought i will put my settings back in one by one and keep checking. thats how i found it.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - WeirdH - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-02, 00:57)abba77 Wrote: yeah. i started fresh everything and it played. i then thought i will put my settings back in one by one and keep checking. thats how i found it.

Confirmed. My default action is 'play', so trailers play fine from the normal view. But selecting 'play' from the info screen locks up my XBMC and locks it up good!

I'm on Frodo final with Aeon Nox 4. If anyone requires a debug log to addres this issue, let me know. It reproduces without fail.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - 18000rpm - 2013-02-02

Just had the same problem and changing the default action fixed it for me too.

I don't want to change the default action so I'm using the workaround of pressing 'P' for play, and the trailers play fine this way.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - winestock - 2013-02-02

I just did some testing on the freeze issue. I am using the Transparency skin. I have my File Lists Default Action set to Choose. When I go into The Trailers I select a video, it asks what I want to do. I select Show Information. When I select Play from Show Information it starts the trailer, freezes right away. Then after 15 seconds that trailer plays and there is no more freeze.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - abba77 - 2013-02-03

i dont know much about the design of xbmc but im wondering if its something to do with the layering of the windows. pop up info on top of base xbmc. and video maybe stuck in the middle between the two? z-ordering or something?

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - WeirdH - 2013-02-04

(2013-02-02, 23:33)winestock Wrote: I just did some testing on the freeze issue. I am using the Transparency skin. I have my File Lists Default Action set to Choose. When I go into The Trailers I select a video, it asks what I want to do. I select Show Information. When I select Play from Show Information it starts the trailer, freezes right away. Then after 15 seconds that trailer plays and there is no more freeze.

Mine takes about two minutes, then I just get audio. The last few seconds it does switch to video however. Weird.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - winestock - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-04, 19:49)WeirdH Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 23:33)winestock Wrote: I just did some testing on the freeze issue. I am using the Transparency skin. I have my File Lists Default Action set to Choose. When I go into The Trailers I select a video, it asks what I want to do. I select Show Information. When I select Play from Show Information it starts the trailer, freezes right away. Then after 15 seconds that trailer plays and there is no more freeze.

Mine takes about two minutes, then I just get audio. The last few seconds it does switch to video however. Weird.

What skin are you using? Wonder if the skin being used has an effect on this.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - mmiszkiel - 2013-02-06

Mine does that too. I'm on frodo final running win 7 64bit. I'm using confluence skin.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - abba77 - 2013-02-07

its happens to me with default skin too on a fresh xbmc, so its definitely on the code for the information page play code.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - WeirdH - 2013-02-07

(2013-02-05, 02:33)winestock Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 19:49)WeirdH Wrote:

What skin are you using? Wonder if the skin being used has an effect on this.

I use Frodo 12.0 on Win7 64-bit, with Aeon Nox 4. No SSD, just the regular old stock SATA-hdd in one of these.

RE: [RELEASE] The Trailers - mobious - 2013-02-24

Is it just me or have the trailers not been updating in the past week or so? Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't this pull from Apple Trailers? If thats the case the latest trailer I have is for "Mud" and its been like that for over a week now.