Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Fusion Migma (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+----- Thread: [RELEASE] Fusion Migma v2 (/showthread.php?tid=120867)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- JohnVee - 2012-02-14

Hey butchabay,

On the first page it says the skin features genre icon and fanart support + Cinema Experience support. How do I activate either of these in Fusion? I'm wanting to display icons (posters) and fanarts in the genre section, for both movies and music.

Here are a couple bugs I've noticed...

1. When starting xbmc, focus used to be on the top navigation bar. Now for some reason it highlights genre in the submenu.

2. When playing a trailer in windowed mode, now playing pops up and overlaps the text in bottom left corner.

If It's not too much trouble, I have a couple requests Smile

I know that having a fixed list in tv seasons is on the to do list, but can we also have a fixed list in music for this view please?

In the view from the picture above, if you have more then one album by an artist, it shows "*All Albums" with "cover not available" in the square. Is it possible to use the folder.jpg that's stored in the root of the artists' folder in that spot?

If that can be done, it would look much better, imo Smile

- butchabay - 2012-02-14

m3g4tr0n Wrote:Production Year is missing in PosterWrap3

Thanx, will look into it.

JohnVee Wrote:Hey butchabay,

On the first page it says the skin features genre icon and fanart support + Cinema Experience support. How do I activate either of these in Fusion? I'm wanting to display icons (posters) and fanarts in the genre section, for both movies and music.

Here are a couple bugs I've noticed...

1. When starting xbmc, focus used to be on the top navigation bar. Now for some reason it highlights genre in the submenu.

2. When playing a trailer in windowed mode, now playing pops up and overlaps the text in bottom left corner.

If It's not too much trouble, I have a couple requests Smile

I know that having a fixed list in tv seasons is on the to do list, but can we also have a fixed list in music for this view please?

In the view from the picture above, if you have more then one album by an artist, it shows "*All Albums" with "cover not available" in the square. Is it possible to use the folder.jpg that's stored in the root of the artists' folder in that spot?

If that can be done, it would look much better, imo Smile

Genre: Put your stuff in extras/genre then it will show. I'm Thinking to integrate them for the next release.

Cinema Experience: I need to check, because i never use it.

Can't reporoduce the "Genre Focus" on startup, working as it should on my end.

Windowed Trailer:Going to check it. Else please post a screenshot.

Requests:As already the name of the views are called "Wrap" so it was intentional to keep Wrap Views in general. I see if i can find an easy setting to keep both and let choose the user.

*All Albums*: It's not skin related and fallback image is given. I think there are some workarounds to not show All Albums via advancedsettings.xml

- JohnVee - 2012-02-15

butchabay Wrote:Genre: Put your stuff in extras/genre then it will show. I'm Thinking to integrate them for the next release.

Cinema Experience: I need to check, because i never use it.

Can't reporoduce the "Genre Focus" on startup, working as it should on my end.

Windowed Trailer:Going to check it. Else please post a screenshot.

Requests:As already the name of the views are called "Wrap" so it was intentional to keep Wrap Views in general. I see if i can find an easy setting to keep both and let choose the user.

*All Albums*: It's not skin related and fallback image is given. I think there are some workarounds to not show All Albums via advancedsettings.xml

Got genre art working now, thanks! Forgot I could put them in the extras folder.

"Genre Focus bug"

Here is how the skin looks when I first start it....

Had to take a cell phone pic because as soon as I hit Ctrl on the keyboard to take a snapshot, it fixes the broblem and puts focus back on movies. It does it on both of my machines. Both Windows 7. One has beta 2, the other is beta 3.

Here is the screenshot of the trailer playing over the text in windowed mode...

Thanks for looking into putting a setting for a "fixed" view for both tv seasons and albums.
Looking forward to it!

- butchabay - 2012-02-15

@JohnVee
I see now the problem on startup, it's the mouse support. You have to disable it in system settings. It's enabled by default.
About the Now Playing Window, no problem going to fix it asap.

- JohnVee - 2012-02-15

butchabay Wrote:@JohnVee
I see now the problem on startup, it's the mouse support. You have to disable it in system settings. It's enabled by default.
About the Now Playing Window, no problem going to fix it asap.

Yep, that fixed it. Smile Thank you

- kri kri - 2012-02-15

Quick issue, when setting up the views in TV shows, when I switch back and forth between "All Videos" and "Unwatched" it is reversed. So when I select All Videos it shows the unwatched episodes, and vice versa.

Great skin btw Cool

- fodster - 2012-02-16

I am having problems when I switch to your skin my system locks up !! I am running Eden 3 and no other problems with other skins ? Even cleared xbmc from my machine and reinstalled and still the same issue ? Any ideas?

REV.439 Commited to SVN - butchabay - 2012-02-16

- Added Following Views:

PosterFix, PosterFix2, PosterFix3, SquarePosterFix and AlbumFix2

- Fixed Videowindow while Playing in Video Info Screen
- Fixed Cinema Experience
- Fixed Missing Label Year in Posterwrap3 View

- butchabay - 2012-02-16

kri kri Wrote:Quick issue, when setting up the views in TV shows, when I switch back and forth between "All Videos" and "Unwatched" it is reversed. So when I select All Videos it shows the unwatched episodes, and vice versa.

Great skin btw Cool

Thanx, i'll take a look

fodster Wrote:I am having problems when I switch to your skin my system locks up !! I am running Eden 3 and no other problems with other skins ? Even cleared xbmc from my machine and reinstalled and still the same issue ? Any ideas?

Sorry but just telling me it's not working is not enough. What's not working ? You can't switch to Fusion Migma V2 ? Please post a Debug Log and i'll try to see what's wrong.

- 91dxcrx - 2012-02-16

butchabay Wrote:- Added Following Views:

Thank you so much for adding Fixed viewsBig Grin Now how do I actually update to this new version? Version 436 is the latest one on Passion Repo.

- JohnVee - 2012-02-16

butchabay Wrote:- Added Following Views:

You are the man!! Nod

Thank you very much!

@91dxcrx
In the sub menu for addons, you can try to click on update repos.
It takes a bit of time for the updates to go through sometimes.

- butchabay - 2012-02-16

91dxcrx Wrote:Thank you so much for adding Fixed viewsBig Grin Now how do I actually update to this new version? Version 436 is the latest one on Passion Repo.

You just need to wait until passion repo will commit.

- kyotocafe - 2012-02-16

Nice work!

This skin is getting better and better.

I can see that Recently Added Items for Custom Playlists is already in the todo list.
That's going to be a great addition.

I remember the ekim's mod had an option to animate the backgrounds, are you planning to include that option?
That would be great, thanks as always Smile

- butchabay - 2012-02-16

kyotocafe Wrote:Nice work!

This skin is getting better and better.

I can see that Recently Added Items for Custom Playlists is already in the todo list.
That's going to be a great addition.

I remember the ekim's mod had an option to animate the backgrounds, are you planning to include that option?
That would be great, thanks as always Smile

Thanx ...
It's not my intention to make this skin too heavy ... so i don't think i'll implement animated backgrounds, sorry.

- kyotocafe - 2012-02-16

butchabay Wrote:Thanx ...
It's not my intention to make this skin too heavy ... so i don't think i'll implement animated backgrounds, sorry.

ah, it's ok Smile

I will try to mod the skin to have that feature implemented.
Hopefully it will not be that difficult.