Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Music Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=148)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon (/showthread.php?tid=125147)

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - mazkolain - 2013-09-30

(2013-09-29, 14:00)Blutarsky Wrote: Amazing add on mate!
Is there a way to launch the add on from XBMC's main menu?
It depends on the skin you are using. On confluence you can define home window shortcuts at System > Appearance > Skin > Settings > Add-on Shortcuts.

(2013-09-29, 19:58)slinuxgeek Wrote: In file script.audio.spotimc/resources/libs/spotimcgui/views/newstuff.py
I think this is the main code that brings new stuffs from server:
PHP Code:
@run_in_thread
    def _initialize
(selfsession):

cb NewStuffCallbacks()

self.__search search.Search(

session'tag:new'album_count=60callbacks=cb

How can I modify the code to get My Radio Stations? Spotimc currently does not have this facility.

Thanks for help in advance.
Sadly there's no way to fetch that information using the public API exposed by libspotify. They once had some public methods for creating radio stations, but this was removed long ago in favor of (presumably) Echonest. To implement that functionality on Spotimc it would need to talk to the Echonest service (which takes care of all the mixing and suggestion tasks), but it requires some amounts of coding time and is not achievable at this moment.

It's on the roadmap, and I will certainly start working on this soon after the release of 1.0 final, but I'll have to take care of polishing all the mayour bugs first.

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - SKIBBE - 2013-10-09

Artist Slidshow was updated a few days back, and now supports SpotiMC again!

Just came across some sort of bug i have never noticed/reflected over

Edit: this solved it self? Tongue
When i manualy start a song (pressing enter) and use the "next" button on my media keyboard (Logitech DiNovo mini) it skips song #2 and goes to #3 #4 #5.
Happens only after the song i manualy start but i can use the "prev track" button to get to song #2

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - robert1901 - 2013-10-14

so you need premium spotify to use this is that right when i login thats all it tells me

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - SKIBBE - 2013-10-14

Yes Premium is required to use SpotiMC

(2013-10-14, 14:18)robert1901 Wrote: so you need premium spotify to use this is that right when i login thats all it tells me

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - Qupidz - 2013-10-15

Hey guys,

first of all thanks for that amazing addon - i can finally listen to spotify in 5.1.

i just got one question : is there anyway to see playlistfolders instead of only playlists? would be great cause i use tons of playlists.

cheers

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - NewMedia - 2013-10-19

Great addon btw, I have a slight issue though. While support for artist slideshow is back up, whenever I enter fullscreen the music just goes silent after 10'sec??

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - pettergulbra - 2013-10-20

(2013-10-19, 14:19)NewMedia Wrote: Great addon btw, I have a slight issue though. While support for artist slideshow is back up, whenever I enter fullscreen the music just goes silent after 10'sec??

Same for me.

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - mazkolain - 2013-10-21

(2013-10-15, 20:08)Qupidz Wrote: Hey guys,

first of all thanks for that amazing addon - i can finally listen to spotify in 5.1.

i just got one question : is there anyway to see playlistfolders instead of only playlists? would be great cause i use tons of playlists.

cheers
Spotimc is currently not able to handle playlist folders, and it will show a "flattened" list of playlists instead.

Although there are plans to implement playlist folder support, they won't come before 1.0-final. This feature will have to wait for future releases.

(2013-10-20, 04:41)pettergulbra Wrote:
(2013-10-19, 14:19)NewMedia Wrote: Great addon btw, I have a slight issue though. While support for artist slideshow is back up, whenever I enter fullscreen the music just goes silent after 10'sec??

Same for me.
Which XBMC version were you using? The stuttering is gone but, does XBMC hang after the track is silenced or it still responds to UI actions?

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - smallclone - 2013-10-21

This is a great addon. I use it loads - only thing is - I have an auto shutdown feature on my xbmc after 45 mins. And spotimc doesn't override it. So if I leave music playing, after 45 mins it cuts out. Obviously this doesn't happen with a movie for example.

Not a biggie but just thought I'd mention it.

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - ToneStrife - 2013-10-23

Hi,

I have a problem when using spotimc with lyrics, the song changes automatically each 2 seconds

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - NewMedia - 2013-10-25

(2013-10-21, 14:55)mazkolain Wrote: Which XBMC version were you using? The stuttering is gone but, does XBMC hang after the track is silenced or it still responds to UI actions?

I'm using Frodo 12.2. - If I remain in the UI, there are no problems but when I open fullscreen it goes silent after 7 sec or 10 sec. If I pull back the song to the beginning and start again it plays up to that point and then goes silent. Changing to a different song after, plays longer but goes silent soon after. XBMC is still responsive, the track keeps playing, the lyrics keep moving, I can move back to the normal screen, change song e.t.c. It's just silent, that's all. I'm already grateful for the addon, but I have no idea why it happens. Maybe a debug is in order..

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - Swind - 2013-10-26

Hi!

I have had problem recently where XBMC crashen when I use spotimc I was wondering if anyone recognizes it and have any way to get rid of the crashes.

I use XBMC 12.2 on Ubuntu 13.04. I have a crashlog here:
http://pastebin.com/xWxgyG82

/Swind

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - ZenithDK - 2013-10-28

(2013-10-26, 17:13)Swind Wrote: I have had problem recently where XBMC crashen when I use spotimc I was wondering if anyone recognizes it and have any way to get rid of the crashes.
Swind, that is the issue reported here also: https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc/issues/127

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - ZenithDK - 2013-10-29

(2013-10-23, 12:35)ToneStrife Wrote: I have a problem when using spotimc with lyrics, the song changes automatically each 2 seconds

ToneStrife: This sounds like this issue: https://github.com/mazkolain/spotimc/issues/92

RE: [RELEASE] Spotimc: Another Spotify music addon - sharktolo - 2013-10-31

hello,
I have a problem with the installation of script.audio_.spotimc-1.0-beta4 .zip
occurs each time the error message add-on have not the correct structure.
can someone please help me.
when I install the beta.3 it works
sorry my english is not very good
and am a beginner of XMBC