Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Leatherface - 2012-10-29

It just stops and takes me back to channellist.
But recording starts as it should on the box.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-10-29

Can send me another link with a debug log? Please include the timestamp when you hit "pause" on your remote Smile

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Leatherface - 2012-10-29

You can see my timeshift in last debug log but i can fix another one in a while.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-10-29

Well - the timeshift in the last log failed because of the samba issues. So nothing to see there.

Once you hit the pause button it will create a timer with "TIMESHIFT", the current timestamp & a random number as the title. Then it refreshes the recording list and basically continues to read from the recording (from the fileshare)

New Debug Log uploaded with same link.

17:41:57 T:140256471082752 DEBUG: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: LoadTimers Processing timer 'TIMESHIFT_1351528653_1873600611'

it seems to be wrong URL

17:43:57 T:140256516830976 DEBUG: AddOnLog: VU+ / Enigma2 Client: CTsReader::Open(smb://guest:@192.168.0.21/20121029 1743 - C MORE SERIES - TIMESHIFT_1351529029_2086458520.ts)

Should be smb://guest:@192.168.0.21/Harddisk/movie/ in the beginning.

But you did configure the Harddisk/movie in the smb fileshare, right? If the recordings are working correctly then this must work, too.

I'm wondering whether XBMC does any "caching" or something else with samba shares - I had the effect that it used an old username / password combination although I didn't set it in the fileshare URL. Maybe this is something similar?

If you indeed set it correctly in the addon settings then maybe you could backup the whole xbmc folder and test with a clean install.

Yes it's configured with Harddisk/movie nd recordings work.
And this is with i clean install just to ensure it's not something else.

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-10-29

(2012-10-29, 19:38)Leatherface Wrote: Yes it's configured with Harddisk/movie nd recordings work.
And this is with i clean install just to ensure it's not something else.

And you cleared your profile folder before? Strange...

Whole .xbmc dir but i'll check little more later hmms.
EDIT: Seems it doesn't matter now it says /Harddisk/movie as it should but still same thing.
Watching on recordings works and everything else.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - ibramadhan - 2012-11-08

Hey guys where can i get version 0.3.4

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-11-08

Here:

http://www.dotnetdevelopers.net/XBMC/xbmcpvr.html

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - ibramadhan - 2012-11-08

your the man thanx

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Leatherface - 2012-11-10

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - sfuchs - 2012-11-12

I've got the following problem with the plugin (0.3.4 on Frodo Alpha 7):

I'm recording an event (a timer programmed directly on my Dreambox, duration is 150 minutes) and start to watch this event for example 30 minutes after the recording has started.
So far everything works as expected, I can watch the event and fast forward the advertisements,I see that the total length of the event is only displayed as 30 minutes.

When I reach this mark (30 minutes) the playback suddenly stops. When I start playback again the length of the event is a few seconds longer than the last time (e.g. 30:10) so playback will work a few moments and then stops again.

It seems to be the case that the length of the running recording does not get updated during the playback of that running recording?!

When I leave XBMC and start it again, EPG & recordings are imported again and I will see the actual recording length at this moment (e.g. 50 minutes).

Can anyone confirm this?

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2012-11-12

(2012-11-12, 15:14)sfuchs Wrote: I've got the following problem with the plugin (0.3.4 on Frodo Alpha 7):

I'm recording an event (a timer programmed directly on my Dreambox, duration is 150 minutes) and start to watch this event for example 30 minutes after the recording has started.
So far everything works as expected, I can watch the event and fast forward the advertisements,I see that the total length of the event is only displayed as 30 minutes.

When I reach this mark (30 minutes) the playback suddenly stops. When I start playback again the length of the event is a few seconds longer than the last time (e.g. 30:10) so playback will work a few moments and then stops again.

It seems to be the case that the length of the running recording does not get updated during the playback of that running recording?!

When I leave XBMC and start it again, EPG & recordings are imported again and I will see the actual recording length at this moment (e.g. 50 minutes).

Can anyone confirm this?

This is a known limitation within XBMC - hopefully this will be implemented / fixed soon (although I don't know whether someone is working on it)
(2012-11-12, 15:14)sfuchs Wrote: I've got the following problem with the plugin (0.3.4 on Frodo Alpha 7):

Can anyone confirm this?

This is a known limitation within XBMC - hopefully this will be implemented / fixed soon (although I don't know whether someone is working on it)