Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-13, 16:37)seninha Wrote: Yesterday I received my new VU+ Solo SAT decoder.

Before I continue I need to know one thing:
Do i need a full working (attached to a LNB/dish and reafy for watch TV) decoder before I can connect to XBMC?

Reason to ask this is that my receiver is still not ready to go. I need to wait until Saturday before I can install my new dish.

I have tried to connect this new receiver to XBMC but again and again I do get the same message: VU+/Enigma2 disconnected.
And If i press on TELEVISION the message appears telling me NO PVR addon is installed.

made a log file that can be found here:

Log file PVR error

You cannot connect because you don't have any channels available. Once you set up your satellite dish and made a channel scan on your VU you will be fine...

(2013-02-16, 00:41)hfmls Wrote: http://www.4shared.com/file/cRsQjEDW/20130208_0355_-_RTP_1_-_Televe.html?
unplayable in xbmc Sad

If it is not playable in XBMC then you should open a ticket in trac.

FYI: yesterday I tried to open sky 3d, and it did fail too. I guess I need to create a track ticket, too Wink

(2013-02-12, 15:57)mbc0 Wrote: Hi,

i have just tried this out on a VU+ Duo and have to say I love the speed of the channel change and the fact that I can record 2 programs at once and watch one and record another and also love the fact that I can record to the VU+ Duo hard disk which means I do not have to have my server on to record tv :-) I have been using DVBLink PVR as I have DVBLink Connect, DVBLink Dreambox and the digiguide addon for my EPG but I suffer from slow channel changes and the inability to utilize the dual tuner, but I do love the digiguide and timeslip that I can get from it. Are there any plans to add Timeslip or digiguide in the future?

Not sure what digiguide is, but if timeslip is the same as timeshift then yes, I hope that I will be able to implement proper timeshift support at some time.

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-02-16

(2013-01-27, 14:33)jdembski Wrote: I know that this is not really practical - but if you have a show that is really important to you (i.e. if your team is playing soccer :>) then at least you don't have to worry about it.

I had a look at the network stream with wireshark - after starting a recording the stream simply stops, and it looks like XBMC needs to start the stream again and cannot resume it. I'm still not sure what to do Sad

Are you using VTI, too?

What about the others with other images / satellite boxes: Do you have the same problem? Maybe this problem is specific to a certain image version / image / satellite box.

Are other users experiencing this too?

Is anyone running openpli and can tell me whether their LiveTV stream is stopping if a recording starts / stops?

Re: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - hfmls - 2013-02-16

Where can i create the ticket please?

(2013-02-16, 14:24)hfmls Wrote: Where can i create the ticket please?

Trac.xbmc.org

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - hfmls - 2013-02-16

ok here it is:
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/14106

guess all info is there.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Mars - 2013-02-17

I'm not sure if my problem is caused by the plugin or something else.
If I switch channels using the up/down arrow keys on the keyboard TV hangs in most cases and I have to terminate XBMC. If I use the EPG, switxhing is fine.

In the logfile there are cddvd player errors like :Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED, among others...

Any idea?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - tesona1977 - 2013-02-17

everything is working right away but there're still a lot of error messages in xbmc.log

Quote:22:51:29 T:140632983066368 ERROR: EPG - Update - failed to update table 'Nick Jr.'
22:51:29 T:140630692894464 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
22:51:29 T:140632983066368 ERROR: PVR - GetEPGForChannel - addon 'dm800se:192.168.100.3' returned an error: server error
22:51:29 T:140632983066368 ERROR: PVR - GetEPGForChannel - cannot get EPG for channel 'Nicktoons' from client '1': server error
22:51:29 T:140632983066368 ERROR: EPG - Update - failed to update table 'Nicktoons'
22:51:29 T:140630692894464 NOTICE: Thread CFileCache start, auto delete: false
22:51:29 T:140632983066368 ERROR: PVR - GetEPGForChannel - addon 'dm800se:192.168.100.3' returned an error: server error

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Mars - 2013-02-18

I have the same errors in the logfile, although the EPG is filled correctly!

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - seninha - 2013-02-18

Having some strange problem here.
I installed XBMC on my windows PC. Configured the add on with needed information.
All my channels and bouquets are now visible under TELEVISION.

But somehow a lot of channels just don't work. When I press one a channel nothing happens.Only manage to get two or three to work.

If I play a channel directly from my VU+solo (with openpli3) to my monitor, channel is working fine.

Somehow XBMC is not able to load the streams

Stream not working

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-02-18

Can you make a recording, and copy it to your xbmc machine? Then try to play it - if it is not working, then please open a new thread.

Somehow I have a feeling that XBMC gets troubles with more and more streams recently...

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - seninha - 2013-02-18

I already made a recording this afternoon.
All my recordings are automatically saved on my server.

This file plays without any problem through XBMC

[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - jdembski - 2013-02-18

Can you test whether you can play the stream mentioned in your log file via vlc?

20:59:42 T:1488 DEBUG: CDVDInputStreamPVRManager::Open - stream opened: http://root:my [email protected]:8001/1:0:19:F01:7F0:2:11A0000:0:0:0

Maybe the URL needs to be encoded differently?

No, streams does not open.
When I use the Web interface that is coming with openpli, the streams are working fine.

they also have a different link.Something like this:

http://192.168.178.23:8001/1:0:19:EFC:7F2:2:11A0000:0:0:0:

(If I click on this line in my browser,streams works also)UPDATE. if receiver is on a different channel, link above does no longer work.Even if it has the same address Confused

I did some testing.Using the web interface I can open every channel using VLC.At the same moment I see my receiver going to the same channel.
If I then open XBMC and choose this channel it opens OK.

That means that XBMC is now only able to show the channel that is already selected on the receiver

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - mbc0 - 2013-02-19

(2013-02-12, 15:57)mbc0 Wrote: Hi,

i have just tried this out on a VU+ Duo and have to say I love the speed of the channel change and the fact that I can record 2 programs at once and watch one and record another and also love the fact that I can record to the VU+ Duo hard disk which means I do not have to have my server on to record tv :-) I have been using DVBLink PVR as I have DVBLink Connect, DVBLink Dreambox and the digiguide addon for my EPG but I suffer from slow channel changes and the inability to utilize the dual tuner, but I do love the digiguide and timeslip that I can get from it. Are there any plans to add Timeslip or digiguide in the future?

Not sure what digiguide is, but if timeslip is the same as timeshift then yes, I hope that I will be able to implement proper timeshift support at some time.
[/quote]

Hi, What I mean is I get all my EPG information from digiguide.tv through DVBLogic does anyone know a way of using digiguide.tv data in the EPG as my box only supplies 7 days and digiguide supplies 14 and lastly is there any kind of timescale on the timeshift availability?

Many Many Thanks

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - seninha - 2013-02-19

Update to my problem.

I was able to solve this tuning issue just by resetting my receiver.This after somebody on other forum ask me if I had enough tuners left.
Maybe the fact that I was testing using the web interface and also XBMC was enough for my VU to stop giving info to XBMC.

After the reset, i am now able to tune to every available channel without any problem Nod

Only having a EPG problem. I have a bouquet named NEWS. This bouquet as more then 13 channels, but EPG only shows 12.I am not able to scroll down.
Same happens if I got to the total list, only;y 12 channels are showed.

This happens in EPG: TIMELINE.
If I got to EPG:NOW. Then I see the time on the left, next to that the channel. Now I am able to scroll all the channels.But only shows me what is broadcasting at this time.

How can I be able to show EPG for ALL channels in TIMELINE