Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Forum: PVR (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=136)
+---- Thread: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 (/showthread.php?tid=125232)

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Crall - 2014-09-02

Hi!
Has the development of this plugin stopped? will there ever bee a timeshift function?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - dr88dr88 - 2014-09-16

@Crall I think the original developer is busy with his daily live so lets hoop a new developer take it over.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - kokar - 2014-11-01

Hi friends,
Where can I find the latest version of XBMC/KODI for DM7020 HD Enigma2?
Regards
kokar

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - h.udo - 2014-11-02

(2014-11-01, 16:47)kokar Wrote: Hi friends,
Where can I find the latest version of XBMC/KODI for DM7020 HD Enigma2?
Regards
kokar

You can't... there isn't one.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - gus_tav - 2014-12-11

Hi
I cant connect with VU+ from my rapberry xbmc to dreambox 500HD. I have tried från respberrymc and open elec. I says connection lost after that i have configured VU+ and activated live-tv. It worked the first time and it downloaded all channels then it is not possible. It feels like my box dont answer. I can still go to webif from my computer, reboted everything several times with different settings. Please help.

System
Dreambox 500HD
OpenPLi 4

VU+ version 1.9.11

I have read in every forum that I found and tested everything. Maby Its not possible to use them together.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - h.udo - 2014-12-11

Everything working here with a solo2.

Check out your addon settings. I once battled for 2 hours until I noticed a typo. Also, that's a single tuner STB. It won't work if you're watching a channel at the same time (unless it's the same you request from Kodi) or enable "zapbeforechannelchange" in the addon.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - l3g0re - 2014-12-30

hi
Is any speed impovements if you use a decoder with gigabit lan?
the channel change and the epg is very slow with an old E2 box with 100mb lan.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - bluechris - 2014-12-30

I don't belive this will change something, i had an atom asus eb1033 with win 7 and i was slow but not too much and now that i changed to an i7 pc win7 again is faster and all this with an old dm800 since i sold my vu+

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - QLink - 2015-02-20

hi guys,

i have now amazing channel switching times(1-2sec) with margros optimized pvr builds using vu+ addon.

Only drawback of vu+ addon is that there seems to be no timeshift support. is that true ?

if yes, is there any chance to get this feature in one of the next versions ?
this would make it the perfect pvr addon.

best greetz

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Leatherface - 2015-03-29

If you want timeshift and teletext subtitles you can use tvheadend instead.
In tvheadend either setup vtuner on both box and computer running tvheadend or create an IPTV network and then add all channel streams as muxes in DVB Inputs in tvheadend.
That gives you also transcoding support if you're on bad connection somewhere else.

But i agree timeshift support and other things should be possible to fix and hopefully Kod team take Teletext problem serious och fix it soon.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Crall - 2015-04-03

(2015-03-29, 18:33)Leatherface Wrote: If you want timeshift and teletext subtitles you can use tvheadend instead.
In tvheadend either setup vtuner on both box and computer running tvheadend or create an IPTV network and then add all channel streams as muxes in DVB Inputs in tvheadend.
That gives you also transcoding support if you're on bad connection somewhere else.

But i agree timeshift support and other things should be possible to fix and hopefully Kod team take Teletext problem serious och fix it soon.

This setup would be linux only?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - Leatherface - 2015-04-04

Yes it's only for Linux and it doesn't give subtitles on old recordings either.

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - championc - 2015-04-29

I have an Odroid running Kodi v15.0 Alpha2. I go to System > Settings > Add-ons. Enabled Add-ons has NO PVR Clients. In System > TV > General, I tried to click on Enable but it says I need a tuner, backend software or Add-on for the backend.

Where can I get / download the PVR Client / VU+ Client for Kodi ?

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - m.bluemle - 2015-06-20

Hey guys,

is there a way to increase switching time? Addon works perferct with my VU+ Duo² (VTi 8.2) and Kodi 14.2 on my Win7 PC. Connected by 100Mbit LAN.

I have switching times up to 10s. Much too long for some zapping on the couch!

RE: [WIP] PVR Client Addon for XBMC for EPG and full control of Dreambox and DBox2 - BoxFreak - 2015-10-10

I'm getting only partial EPG data; no program genre or description. Only program names and times come through. Any idea how to fix this?