Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - mikebzh44 - 2012-05-19

Hello guys.

What did you want from randomandlastitems script ?

A new propertie to get SxEE format for season and episode ?

For now, for episode 12 of season 3 :

EpisodeNo = s03e12
EpisodeSeason = 03
EpisodeNumber = 12
EpisodeTitle = Title of episode 12

Or you want that EpisodeTitle return "SxEE - Title" ?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-19

(2012-05-19, 19:02)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hello guys.

EpisodeNo = s03e12
EpisodeSeason = 03
EpisodeNumber = 12

no, not needed.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BigNoid - 2012-05-19

(2012-05-19, 19:02)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hello guys.

EpisodeNo = s03e12
EpisodeSeason = 03
EpisodeNumber = 12

Indeed no additions are required, I think you just need to fetch episodetitle instead of label for the "Playlist<method>Episode<menu>.<# of episode>.EpisodeTitle" property

The problem is described here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=113702&pid=1047340&highlight=episodetitle#pid1049580

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Death-Axe - 2012-05-20

(2012-05-19, 08:40)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 02:55)Death-Axe Wrote: Hi, about low list and the top most item not starting at the top of where the list begins (hard to explain it, but in 2.0 the top item in low list is positioned at the top of where the list goes to its highest?)

I can screen shot it if needed?

Not sure if it really is a design choice or a bug, I would say bug as it doesn't look right.

Everything else is great, be nice if the posters in posters view could be made smaller like in the old strip show view, but I guess it's too late now :-P

The colours bit is great, and being able to make the home menu smaller is perfect. Love the new widgets, icon bars especially. Be nice if the icon bar label could be turned off though to keep it clean.

Not really a design choice, but the only way to fix the wrong page scrolling that was the case in 2.0. Scrolling down missed a few items in 2.0 in lowlist.
Icon panel labels are not intrusive enough to justify an option imo. You can always delete these lines in your local copy if it really bothers you.
Small shift view has smaller posters en comes close to stripshow view Big Grin

Ah, I had no idea there's a bug. This the only way around that then?

Small shift is ok, but it doesn't have an info panel (doesn't show up maybe a bug?) also doesn't have wrap list which is one thing I like about allot of the poster like views. I guess I'll have to get used to it.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - aoaaron - 2012-05-20

(2012-05-19, 15:57)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 10:53)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 10:46)Big_Noid Wrote: Must be script/json related. We just show the episode title from the randomandlastitems script.
OK, but is it just my setup, or does anyone else experience this? I just downloaded the most recent version of script.randomandlastitems (version 1.2.2).

no you're not the only one this happens to. i get the exact problem. weird that this happens to no-one else.

Regular TV Show widget...

VPL widget....

how are your fonts like that :O

amazing work guys

tripple figure series in list view don't display properly, would be nice if they could so i could see an episode number at a glance without going to slim list view.

more fonts available to pick from when navigating would be good too... e,g more thicker bigger fonts or an option for one incase u are sitting far back from the tv.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-20

(2012-05-20, 01:08)aoaaron Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 15:57)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-19, 10:53)mikkelnl Wrote: OK, but is it just my setup, or does anyone else experience this? I just downloaded the most recent version of script.randomandlastitems (version 1.2.2).

no you're not the only one this happens to. i get the exact problem. weird that this happens to no-one else.

Regular TV Show widget...

VPL widget....

how are your fonts like that :O

amazing work guys

tripple figure series in list view don't display properly, would be nice if they could so i could see an episode number at a glance without going to slim list view.

more fonts available to pick from when navigating would be good too... e,g more thicker bigger fonts or an option for one incase u are sitting far back from the tv.

by making use of the color settings.
and no, that´s almost impossible. you cannot design and maintain a skin like aeon with different font sizes. if someone wants aeon with bigger fonts, he should mod it.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Rishi - 2012-05-20

Am trying to add some music smart playlists as menu items under music. While I can scroll through the playlists, I can't select them.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - mcored - 2012-05-20

(2012-04-13, 06:54)puulima Wrote: And I noticed that Genres isn't an option on the Music sub-menu - but I can get to it if I select Library from the sub-menu - then scroll to Genre - is that by design?

(2012-04-13, 07:03)phil65 Wrote: no, we´ll add that probably.

Does this mean soon we will see in the XBMC home tab under Music:
Artists | Albums | Genre | Songs | Files | Library ?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - fmronan - 2012-05-20

Do you make something to add scriptMovieSet-DialogInfo.xml in Aeon Nox, and same question for the movieset manager?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BigNoid - 2012-05-20

No those are not added. Manager window i have no particular interest in, but I was unaware of the info screen for moviesets. That will go on my to do list.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Eisi2005 - 2012-05-20

@Phil

sorry for late answer.

How i understand i must have as background "widget fanart" but which background must i select to become the name "widget fanart" I have no selection to become this.

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-20

(2012-05-20, 14:00)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Phil

sorry for late answer.

How i understand i must have as background "widget fanart" but which background must i select to become the name "widget fanart" I have no selection to become this.

Greets
Eisi

just choose which backgrounds you want to see. the skin will take care of the rest.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - henrikyo - 2012-05-20

Phil or any other, do you guys know why logo.png stopped showing the low list view in tv shows. Tried removing, rescanning etc.

I dont have any clearart.png but the logo.png shows when i pause the episode, which i find weird, cause i thought clearart was for that.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Eisi2005 - 2012-05-20

@Phil

No matter what i select i become only the fantart in the widget and not the 3 covers.

Greets
Eisi

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Martijn - 2012-05-20

(2012-05-20, 14:49)henrikyo Wrote: Phil or any other, do you guys know why logo.png stopped showing the low list view in tv shows. Tried removing, rescanning etc.

I dont have any clearart.png but the logo.png shows when i pause the episode, which i find weird, cause i thought clearart was for that.

you don't have the latest version