Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BigNoid - 2012-05-21

In that case theres InfoWall viewtype. The viewtypes you mentioned are for specific content and have rounded covers like their counterparts in the library views.

I could add a viewtype with infopanel that keeps ar, but the existing ones stay as they are now.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Shinu - 2012-05-22

(2012-05-21, 21:11)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 21:07)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 12:56)phil65 Wrote: you have to set "color panels" for settings area...

that doesn't work. strange.

post a screenshot of your color settings.

OK

Main Menu settings....

Featured settings.....

Settings.....settings :S.....

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-22

(2012-05-22, 01:35)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 21:11)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-21, 21:07)Shinu Wrote: that doesn't work. strange.

post a screenshot of your color settings.

OK

Main Menu settings....

Featured settings.....

Settings.....settings :S.....

that shouldn´t be possible. if you have a colored panel for the main settings window, you should also get it for all "sub" settings windows. they´re using the same piece of code.
anyone else with this problem?

if i had to guess, i'd say something when wrong when i enabled the colors before enabling live tv in confluence. i may have to delete the guisettings again. i'll try and let u know if it works.

btw, i made a few info screen audio flags that i notice were missing. been meaning to post it for ages now, but i keep forgetting. maybe u can use them....

http://www.mediafire.com/?loi67dbpfapukr4

(2012-05-22, 01:55)Shinu Wrote: if i had to guess, i'd say something when wrong when i enabled the colors before enabling live tv in confluence. i may have to delete the guisettings again. i'll try and let u know if it works.

btw, i made a few info screen audio flags that i notice were missing. been meaning to post it for ages now, but i keep forgetting. maybe u can use them....

http://www.mediafire.com/?loi67dbpfapukr4

codewise it doesn´t make sense to reset guisettings.xml, but try it.
thx for the flags. added them.

no problem

oh and i tried deleting the guisettings.xml. still makes no difference. oh well. doesn't really bother me, so i guess i can live with it.

(2012-05-22, 02:55)Shinu Wrote: no problem

oh and i tried deleting the guisettings.xml. still makes no difference. oh well. doesn't really bother me, so i guess i can live with it.

...but it bothers me. so you have all settings backpanels colored except the livetv one, did i get that right?

EDIT: got it. didn´t happen here because of random color mode.

yeah, all settings backpanels from "Appearance" to "Skin" are colored. all except the live tv panel.

fixed now (we´re workin on eden branch right now btw since we´re not too far off from a release)

(2012-05-22, 03:09)phil65 Wrote: fixed now (we´re workin on eden branch right now btw since we´re not too far off from a release)

wow! u got it! great work man. was the problem an easy one to figure out?

(2012-05-22, 04:16)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-05-22, 03:09)phil65 Wrote: fixed now (we´re workin on eden branch right now btw since we´re not too far off from a release)

wow! u got it! great work man. was the problem an easy one to figure out?

yes, was an easy one. just didn´t look before because it worked with random color mode.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Kokonutcreme - 2012-05-22

Hey guys,

There's been a recent change to the Landscape viewtype to select Thumb or Logo.

When using this view for Movies and selecting Logo, a default XBMC logo fills the space for any movie that doesn't yet have a logo created for it.

Is it possible to change this behaviour so that the space is left blank instead for movies without logos?

I feel the default logo detracts from the look and presentation of the skin.

EDIT - or to use text to display the movie title if there are no logos present like in the Showcase and Shift viewtypes?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - RockDawg - 2012-05-22

One of the screens for the Psuedo TV channel configuration is a bit messed up. As you can see from the screenshot, spacing and separator bars are a bit off. Also, the highlight bar goes off the screen on a couple items and the radio button for the "Show in Order is off the screen. There's no highlight for the OK and CANCEL buttons which makes it hard to tell which one is selected. Finally, item order is off. By that I mean if your cursor is on Channel Type and you press down, it goes to TV Show instead of Advanced Channel Rules.

screenshot000 by rockdawg2232, on Flickr

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - e2zippo - 2012-05-22

(2012-05-21, 23:41)Big_Noid Wrote: In that case theres InfoWall viewtype. The viewtypes you mentioned are for specific content and have rounded covers like their counterparts in the library views.

I could add a viewtype with infopanel that keeps ar, but the existing ones stay as they are now.

True, Infowall does display correctly but the covers are to small in it.

That would be great, thanks for the fast reply!

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - crimsonfury - 2012-05-22

Why is that with my video playlists I can add a widget for recent movies(video playlist) but with background its only recent movies? I want to be able have recent video playlist backgrounds relevant to the actual Playlist also.