Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-04-17

already done Wink

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - deh2k7 - 2012-04-17

I just checked out the updated weather functionality for Weather Underground. Looking good! One thing I noticed is that after your changes, it seems to be using the old XBMC weather icons, vs. the newly updated ones. Likewise with Weather+, but World Weather Online uses the news ones.

Since I'm using Passion Repo, this may have already been fixed, but wanted to let you know just in case.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - deh2k7 - 2012-04-17

Just thinking out loud for the Weather Widget. I like the PDA style widget, but then was looking at MQ3's widget: http://www.marcosqui.com.br/miniaturas/home_3_screenshot004.jpg

I think that a widget similar (but in Nox visual style) would look better, and provide more information than current PDA widget. I also imagine that users who have lower powered machines would appreciate the lower system resource consumption as well.

Inside Weather view, I checked out the other view options - 26 hr, weekend, etc. All look to be working well, except for Maps. I actually got stuck with a blank panel in the Weather view after selecting the Maps option. I could not get back to the menu to change it, and had to restart XBMC to get access into the menu to change the view options again. (Again Passion repo, I'm a bit behind).

Also - was thinking about how to make a 'nicer' view inside the Weather screen. I think Ronie has some nice ideas in Transparency: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=117079. This might make for a nice update to the Weather view.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - macel - 2012-04-17

A minor quirk I noticed today while going through Archer "specials" (I hate how TVDB handles these..), specials (season00) show as season "," in episode view. Great work guys! Smile

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Noggin1980 - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 05:38)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 05:10)noner Wrote: Phil, bannerview seems to be picking up poster.jpg instead of banner.jpg and stretching it across.

no, it doesn´t take poster.jpg, you have to enable the use banner.jpg option (atm not available for episode banner view, switch to another banner view and change the option there)

I have the same (though oposite) problem in episode view, it's showing stretched banners instead of the poster, I have it set to Poster: TV Show, there doesn't seem to be a view at episode level where I have the option to enable the use poster.jpg option, though if I move out to the TV show level I already have it activated there and that doesn't fix it. This is the same on both my separate installations and it works with nox 2.0.

my folder.jpg is a banner but there is a poster.jpg and it isn't useing it. Is this just an issue with me or just something that isn't sorted yet? I'm still happily using nox 2.0 just switching over occasionally to see what your hard work is bringing us. Very impressed, love the new episode view other than this issue.

Thanks

(2012-04-17, 09:20)Noggin1980 Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 05:38)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 05:10)noner Wrote: Phil, bannerview seems to be picking up poster.jpg instead of banner.jpg and stretching it across.

no, it doesn´t take poster.jpg, you have to enable the use banner.jpg option (atm not available for episode banner view, switch to another banner view and change the option there)

I have the same (though oposite) problem in episode view, it's showing stretched banners instead of the poster, I have it set to Poster: TV Show, there doesn't seem to be a view at episode level where I have the option to enable the use poster.jpg option, though if I move out to the TV show level I already have it activated there and that doesn't fix it. This is the same on both my separate installations and it works with nox 2.0.

my folder.jpg is a banner but there is a poster.jpg and it isn't useing it. Is this just an issue with me or just something that isn't sorted yet? I'm still happily using nox 2.0 just switching over occasionally to see what your hard work is bringing us. Very impressed, love the new episode view other than this issue.

Thanks

thx for reporting, will check that.

(2012-04-17, 09:41)Cynthia179 Wrote: Aeon Nox 3.0 was pushed to my XBMC installation about 10 minutes ago.. Just reading your post above is this official

no, not possible, only when using passion svn repo. we´ll announce it when it´s done.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - explodedk - 2012-04-17

like the episodes view in tv with banner ! looks awsome !

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Noggin1980 - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 09:28)phil65 Wrote: thx for reporting, will check that.

Thanks for looking into it, I'm not sure if this helps to narrow down the issue but it's not just that one view. This is infowall

It's showing a streched banner but it's not banner.jpg, It might well be folder.jpg though. Poster.jpg is definatly there and if you press I to bring up the show info it works correctly.

hey phil and bn...

would it be possible to make a widget just like the addon widget - but insted of addons, have favourites... would be awsome

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - st graveyard - 2012-04-17

Skin looks so cool. Can't stop reading and looking at pictures in this thread.

Just one suggestion to you guys ... *crossing fingers* ... *closing eyes* ... Full "Rom Collection Browser" support for AEON NOX 3.0 ... pretty please please ;-)

(2012-04-17, 15:11)explodedk Wrote: hey phil and bn...

would it be possible to make a widget just like the addon widget - but insted of addons, have favourites... would be awsome

it´s already possible now, isn´t it?

(2012-04-17, 17:34)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-04-17, 15:11)explodedk Wrote: hey phil and bn...

it´s already possible now, isn´t it?

as far as i can see i can only choose addon widget, not a favourite widget.

doh. got it .. ignore

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 3.0 - puulima - 2012-04-17

(2012-04-17, 19:37)explodedk Wrote: as far as i can see i can only choose addon widget, not a favourite widget.

I don't see a Fave's Widget either and just updated this morning.

no, not a seperate fav´s widget, but you can have favs on iconpanel. we´ll think about if/how we add several different panels.