Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - doriath - 2012-05-14

Hi

I've found this:

spacematten Wrote:
Hello Big Noid, disabled the "Featured" Menu and it seemed to be faster during navigate. Sometimes there is a short hanging between switching a menu but not so long as at was before.
I have still problems to display song lyrics too. I enabled the path to the cu lyrics plugin at the skin settings but in the music playing screen there is no option to load lyrics.

when I press the "M" during playback a little player pops up and when I press the button that looks like a circle with 3 lines in, nothing happend but the background changes from Band Fanart to Milkdrop view.
How can lyrics be displayed ?

Lyrics are only supported in XBMC in the visualization. If you press M in that window you will see a lyrics button.

---
Is this problem still exist? I pressed M, and nothing happend, just can see the music navigation menu (I enabled the path to the cu lyrics plugin), and there is not any lyrics button. But in Confluence is very simple. Is is any option to enable lyrics? Can anyone show it with pictures, how to would configure it... I tried in Aeon Nox 3, and the problem is still exist...

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - henrikyo - 2012-05-14

I got a question

Recently used refocus, but wanted to try nox 3.0
I have spotyxbmc installed, and its working great, no issues.

However, what i liked about refocus, was the ability (when i played music - and was on the main menu)

That it showed fanart etc.

Now spotyxbmc pulles fanart, and inside music and low list, i can see the fanart on the artist i want to play. However if i exit out of music and go to the main menu, i get the default music fanart background.

I have tried the different options inside music vizulation inside skin settings, nothing worked.

also the fanart wont show when i press tab, i have disabled visulation, as i just want fanart from the group/singer etc, however it doesnt show.
But i do show when im inside music and in spotify playlists etc

UPDATE: I got fanart working inside music visluation, when i enabled default fanart, extrafanart etc, however since the music info / track, time goes away after some seconds, i dont want to use it, i just want to idle at the main menu. I could juse music visulation with fanart, if the track info etc, didnt go away after some seconds

However, there the fanart wont show, just the standard grey speakerone.

So if anyone could tell me how i make the track info, album art etc, stay in visulation mode, i would greatly appreciate it, instead of it going away after a couple of seconds

UPDATE 2: Im dumb, press I, it stays up. Working great now, would be awesome to show fanart on homescreen as well but this will do just fine

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - coolio99 - 2012-05-14

tested randomize buton for vpl playlist widget panel..dont work after the plan i think but that must you guys figured out by your self..

is it a bug?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-14

(2012-05-14, 10:52)Maxoo Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 03:46)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 03:29)Shinu Wrote: Posted this in the wrong place.

I dunno if you'd consider this a feature requests (I hope not) but is it possible to have the background image/ image color change depending on the home furniture color chosen?

eg. If I choose blue, the image would look like this...

http://uppix.net/5/c/6/d83b3e26c32a140928a8af77e2daa.png

while red would make it change to this....

http://uppix.net/e/d/7/835ef6c7ab68ffc2af48d0e53279a.png

Maybe it can be done through having multiple background layers? Just a thought.

played with something like that, too, but it doesn´t work out as nice as your mockups.
not for 3.0, sorry.
What about making a colored background and adding the capability to use .png backdrops ?
This way you'd have the backdrops (w/ transparency) on top of the colored background.
Just a thought btw, won't be using that as I use default colors.

nice idea... but no features anymore for 3.0, sorry.
(2012-05-14, 16:57)coolio99 Wrote: tested randomize buton for vpl playlist widget panel..dont work after the plan i think but that must you guys figured out by your self..

is it a bug?

again, you´re probably not using the newest version.
(2012-05-14, 16:06)henrikyo Wrote: I got a question

Recently used refocus, but wanted to try nox 3.0
I have spotyxbmc installed, and its working great, no issues.

However, what i liked about refocus, was the ability (when i played music - and was on the main menu)

That it showed fanart etc.

Now spotyxbmc pulles fanart, and inside music and low list, i can see the fanart on the artist i want to play. However if i exit out of music and go to the main menu, i get the default music fanart background.

I have tried the different options inside music vizulation inside skin settings, nothing worked.

also the fanart wont show when i press tab, i have disabled visulation, as i just want fanart from the group/singer etc, however it doesnt show.
But i do show when im inside music and in spotify playlists etc

UPDATE: I got fanart working inside music visluation, when i enabled default fanart, extrafanart etc, however since the music info / track, time goes away after some seconds, i dont want to use it, i just want to idle at the main menu. I could juse music visulation with fanart, if the track info etc, didnt go away after some seconds

However, there the fanart wont show, just the standard grey speakerone.

So if anyone could tell me how i make the track info, album art etc, stay in visulation mode, i would greatly appreciate it, instead of it going away after a couple of seconds

UPDATE 2: Im dumb, press I, it stays up. Working great now, would be awesome to show fanart on homescreen as well but this will do just fine

then set it up. click on any item in home menu customizer and click on background. you´ll have the general settings to the right.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - coolio99 - 2012-05-14

its updatet itself to day so think this is the latest version

just because passion updated their repository doesn´t mean that you´re using the most actual version.

(2012-05-14, 12:51)doriath Wrote: Hi

I've found this:

spacematten Wrote:
Hello Big Noid, disabled the "Featured" Menu and it seemed to be faster during navigate. Sometimes there is a short hanging between switching a menu but not so long as at was before.
I have still problems to display song lyrics too. I enabled the path to the cu lyrics plugin at the skin settings but in the music playing screen there is no option to load lyrics.

when I press the "M" during playback a little player pops up and when I press the button that looks like a circle with 3 lines in, nothing happend but the background changes from Band Fanart to Milkdrop view.

Lyrics are only supported in XBMC in the visualization. If you press M in that window you will see a lyrics button.

---
Is this problem still exist? I pressed M, and nothing happend, just can see the music navigation menu (I enabled the path to the cu lyrics plugin), and there is not any lyrics button. But in Confluence is very simple. Is is any option to enable lyrics? Can anyone show it with pictures, how to would configure it... I tried in Aeon Nox 3, and the problem is still exist...

the problem is on your side. post a screenshot to show us which navigation menu you mean. because if you´re in vis, you just cannot miss the lyrics button.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - fredphoesh - 2012-05-14

(2012-04-04, 00:34)phil65 Wrote: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0
Things are getting final......
NO NEW FEATURES anymore,
all feedback is welcome.

WOW... this is now my favourite skin... primarily because of what you are doing with ArtistSlideshow and metadata, truly wonderful!

A few comments ranging from "GRRR" to "sigh..."

The grrr one is the gigantic mouse cursor saying there is no mouse support. I know you may be wanting to encourage people to do things on a keyboard, which can be faster, for a person new to the skin or wanting to click on one item instead of doing several keyboard clicks, I would say it really should be enabled, it would also get rid of that very ugly red rectangle saying mouse is not supported, though it is Wink

As I said, I LOVE the metadata, biography, artwork etc... delicious.
The bio you get to by pressing the "i" key has JUST big enough fonts, but the "floating" panel with biog, track list, similar artist etc, is way too small to read from 3 meters. For me anyway, and im sure most middle aged people who want to sit on their couch sipping cocktails and eating olives while listening to Penguin Cafe Orchestra or The Cure who BOTH come from Crawley for god's sakes!

Anyhoo, good work, well done, and my donor status will need to be furthered really soon.

Cheers,
Mark.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - xerxes - 2012-05-14

Just tried out the new release candidate after being on 2.0 for a while and I must say you guys have done an awesome job!

Love the new changes so far... though I do miss the "Classic" theme for the panels and widgets. I know you've said that it's too late for any new features, but I reckon since you have already have the "Classic" and "Glass" options for the menu bar, you could possibly extend it to the widgets/panels as well (like the 2.0 update).

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - CutSickAss - 2012-05-14

(2012-05-14, 20:27)fredphoesh Wrote: The grrr one is the gigantic mouse cursor saying there is no mouse support. I know you may be wanting to encourage people to do things on a keyboard, which can be faster, for a person new to the skin or wanting to click on one item instead of doing several keyboard clicks, I would say it really should be enabled, it would also get rid of that very ugly red rectangle saying mouse is not supported, though it is Wink

Regarding the mouse cursor you could edit that yourself. I did it just now, you could download the result from here: Mouse pointer

Just unrar the contents to the Aeon Nox folder: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn\
By editing the file Pointer.xml you can change the size of the cursor to fit your needs, just alter the width/height values, keeping the same ratio. You can use whatever cursor you want, just name it mouse1.png and place it in the media folder.

EDIT: I changed the mouse pointers to the Confluence ones.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - doriath - 2012-05-14

(2012-05-14, 17:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 12:51)doriath Wrote: Hi

I've found this:

spacematten Wrote:

---

the problem is on your side. post a screenshot to show us which navigation menu you mean. because if you´re in vis, you just cannot miss the lyrics button.

Hi!

I found it... I accidentally pressed the TAB button while I was listening to music and a new interface popped up (is this a visulation window or what?), and now I pressed button M, and it showed the Lyrics button.

Firstly, I didn't find the lyrics button

Secondly, I found it (TAB and button M)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - fungify - 2012-05-14

Just upgrade to the latest daily from Passion and now Artist Slideshow works again in fullscreen visualization. Great work.

FFY

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Crall - 2012-05-14

i have a question about the Live Tv part. In the menu (on the left side) when i press on Tv Channels in all other skins the channels change between my favorite channel list that i have in my dreambox (bouquet list in the dreambox) But in Aeon Nox nothig happens. I only get a list of all my channels. The addon i use is WIP (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125232) but it works in all other skins supporting Live TV. And i cant find the Live Tv menu (for live tv settings) in system like all other skins have, were have you hidden it :-)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - fredphoesh - 2012-05-14

(2012-05-14, 21:13)CutSickAss Wrote: Regarding the mouse cursor you could edit that yourself. I did it just now, you could download the result from here: Mouse cursor

Just unrar the contents to the Aeon Nox folder: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn\
By editing the file Pointer.xml you can change the size of the cursor to fit your needs, just alter the width/height values, keeping the same ratio. You can use whatever cursor you want, just name it mouse1.png and place it in the media folder.

Thanks! I will try that tomorrow, though I will have to try translate that path info to Ubuntu lingo as I am running my HTPC on Ubuntu as it runs smoother...
tx
Mark.

(2012-05-14, 21:40)doriath Wrote: I found it... I accidentally pressed the TAB button while I was listening to music and a new interface popped up (is this a visulation window or what?), and now I pressed button M, and it showed the Lyrics button.

Hi
yes, TAB takes you to full screen mode and toggles back to where you came from... from there you can do that Artist Slideshow / biography / Lyrics etc...

Mark.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - CutSickAss - 2012-05-14

(2012-05-14, 22:38)fredphoesh Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 21:13)CutSickAss Wrote: Regarding the mouse cursor you could edit that yourself. I did it just now, you could download the result from here: Mouse cursor

Thanks! I will try that tomorrow, though I will have to try translate that path info to Ubuntu lingo as I am running my HTPC on Ubuntu as it runs smoother...
tx
Mark.

In Ubuntu it will probably be the folder: $HOME/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox.svn/