Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - {{INX}} - 2012-05-14

Can anyone explain to me how I get the comics section working?
I have some cbr files and can view tham in pictures, I just can't to get them working on the Comic menu item.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - mikkelnl - 2012-05-14

Can't wait for the official release Smile Been testing for a while but notice it's hard to use the passion repo and reading this topic; most of the time I am running into bugs which are solved for GIT users, and I spend too much time trying to figure it out Smile

Anyways; decided to stop setting the skin up, and just wait for the final, that way I'll know for sure it's the latest version Smile

Any idea when we can expect the final guys?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - henrikyo - 2012-05-14

Dont know if this is related to aeon nox or artist slideshow

But ill mention it anyways.

When listening to a song and having last.fm or htbackdrops enabled with force 16:9 images or 1280x720 (widthxheight)
Artist slideshow still show pixelated 4:3 images.

As i said dont know if this is a problem with aeon nox or the addon, but im not having any issues with mq3

Having a close clook at the pictures its pulling, its all pictures from last.fm not htbackdrops, even though its selected.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-15

(2012-05-14, 23:52)henrikyo Wrote: Dont know if this is related to aeon nox or artist slideshow

But ill mention it anyways.

When listening to a song and having last.fm or htbackdrops enabled with force 16:9 images or 1280x720 (widthxheight)
Artist slideshow still show pixelated 4:3 images.

As i said dont know if this is a problem with aeon nox or the addon, but im not having any issues with mq3

Having a close clook at the pictures its pulling, its all pictures from last.fm not htbackdrops, even though its selected.

you probably didn´t check that option early enough Wink not a skin issue, we have no control over the shown images.
(2012-05-14, 23:34)mikkelnl Wrote: Can't wait for the official release Smile Been testing for a while but notice it's hard to use the passion repo and reading this topic; most of the time I am running into bugs which are solved for GIT users, and I spend too much time trying to figure it out Smile

Anyways; decided to stop setting the skin up, and just wait for the final, that way I'll know for sure it's the latest version Smile

Any idea when we can expect the final guys?

some days I think.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - henrikyo - 2012-05-15

early enough?

dont quite get that, since its remote > local

and last.fm disabled.

also inside appdata/addons/artistslideshow/

there is nothing downloaded. oh well

(2012-05-14, 23:00){{INX}} Wrote: Can anyone explain to me how I get the comics section working?
I have some cbr files and can view tham in pictures, I just can't to get them working on the Comic menu item.

i don´t use comics, so bug reports have to be a bit more specific. only thing i know at this moment is that you have to select a path for comics. if it doesn´t work, explain (and give screenshots)
(2012-05-14, 22:16)Crall Wrote: i have a question about the Live Tv part. In the menu (on the left side) when i press on Tv Channels in all other skins the channels change between my favorite channel list that i have in my dreambox (bouquet list in the dreambox) But in Aeon Nox nothig happens. I only get a list of all my channels. The addon i use is WIP (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125232) but it works in all other skins supporting Live TV. And i cant find the Live Tv menu (for live tv settings) in system like all other skins have, were have you hidden it :-)

LiveTV only gets basic support for 3.0. live tv settings should appear when you have set a pvr client addon.
I have no idea concerning the addon atm (and it will be hard to test unless someone finances a dreambox Wink )

(2012-05-15, 00:37)henrikyo Wrote: early enough?

dont quite get that, since its remote > local

and last.fm disabled.

also inside appdata/addons/artistslideshow/

there is nothing downloaded. oh well

ok, if it also happens with a clear cache i would suggest it is a addon bug. as i said, we have absolutely no control about the images shown (so it cannot be skin-dependent)

(2012-05-14, 21:11)xerxes Wrote: Just tried out the new release candidate after being on 2.0 for a while and I must say you guys have done an awesome job!

Love the new changes so far... though I do miss the "Classic" theme for the panels and widgets. I know you've said that it's too late for any new features, but I reckon since you have already have the "Classic" and "Glass" options for the menu bar, you could possibly extend it to the widgets/panels as well (like the 2.0 update).

sorry. removing those was a design decision (and also makes work for us as devs a bit easier) and will defintely not return for 3.0. i think you will find enough new stuff to compensate for that Wink

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - ixian - 2012-05-15

(2012-05-15, 00:38)phil65 Wrote: LiveTV only gets basic support for 3.0. live tv settings should appear when you have set a pvr client addon.
I have no idea concerning the addon atm (and it will be hard to test unless someone finances a dreambox Wink )

How much is a Dreambox? If it means you'll spiff up PVR, maybe even do an EPG with a preview window (my xbmc dream) I might be able to drum something up.

(2012-05-15, 01:20)ixian Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 00:38)phil65 Wrote: LiveTV only gets basic support for 3.0. live tv settings should appear when you have set a pvr client addon.

How much is a Dreambox? If it means you'll spiff up PVR, maybe even do an EPG with a preview window (my xbmc dream) I might be able to drum something up.

probably too much. you own one, so you know better Wink
of course i ´ d intensify my work in that area then. but i think that your "dream" is not really possible with xbmc skinning atm if you mean showing a corresponding picture to every tv show focussed in the epg.
anyone here who wants to know what´s going on in the city? Big Grin found a neat new addon.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - skiller2k1 - 2012-05-15

Big thanks to Big_Noid and phil65 for this awesome skin!

A question about the weather: The media-menu is always popping up when I'm entering the weather menu point. Is this a feature or a bug? In fact, it is a little bit annoying Smile

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Martijn - 2012-05-15

(2012-05-15, 01:36)skiller2k1 Wrote: Big thanks from me to Big_Noid and phil65 for this awesome skin!

A question about the weather: The media-menu is always popping up when I'm entering the weather menu point. Is this a feature or a bug? In fact, it is a little bit annoying Smile

Thanks!

call that a bug Rofl

(2012-05-15, 01:38)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-05-15, 01:36)skiller2k1 Wrote: Big thanks from me to Big_Noid and phil65 for this awesome skin!

Thanks!

call that a bug Rofl

I'm relieved to hear that Big Grin

ok, "bug" is fixed.

(2012-05-15, 02:04)phil65 Wrote: ok, "bug" is fixed.
Awesome, thanks Wink

if that´s the biggest bug which was left then we´re surely not too far off from release Big Grin