Kodi Community Forum
Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: re-Touched (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+----- Thread: Release Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) (/showthread.php?tid=128494)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - fuzzms - 2015-01-23

I'm using Re-Touched on a convertible touchscreen tablet/laptop (Dell Venue 11 pro to be precise) running Linux. I'd imagine that touchscreen devices running Linux or Windows will become more common, so adding this very useful skin to the general repository seems useful.

The Gotham version of the Re-Touched skin does work with Kodi, although there are a few minor bugs and the add-on manager warns that the skin is incompatible.

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - fastlane720 - 2015-01-28

Hi, I'm very new to this whole thing. I have KODI set up and just got live TV working but does not show up in re-touched and I can't figure out how to install your mod. Hoping someone can help me. I'm using a Surface Pro 3. Thanks

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - mortalone - 2015-02-03

could someone please tell me how to change the amount of latest listed items on the home screen ? (and as a side notice. my list does not seem to update.)

and if possible i would very much like it to be endless. just like the movie browser.

i would like this to prevent having to click at all. but just have the movies presented on the homescreen. like netflix and over services.

(EDIT) : well. i made a workarround. by inserting a "forward" to the movielist on the home.xml file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<window id="0">
<onload>ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,Return)</onload>
</window>

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - djkns - 2015-03-03

(2015-01-06, 05:16)baharkhalid Wrote: Really loved this skin. Used it with all my touchedscreen devices (iOS & Android). Now that Kodi released, can't use this skin when I have upgraded XBMC to Kodi. Would appreciated it the skin updated to compatible with Kodi. Thank you.

Me too.. love this skin.. its easy to use.. i use this skin on all my devices.. but its not shown in my Mac or Windows. Is it possible to have this skin on Mac or Windows? Using Helix

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - goscho - 2015-03-03

(2015-03-03, 16:11)djkns Wrote: Me too.. love this skin.. its easy to use.. i use this skin on all my devices.. but its not shown in my Mac or Windows. Is it possible to have this skin on Mac or Windows? Using Helix

This skin is available on Windows to select during installation, I'm using it on my Windows-Tablets.

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - dkplayaclub - 2015-05-20

What are the codes for the different views? I only have this skin on my android tablet and I can't edit the xml files to find them.

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - Smiff - 2015-05-28

any simple way to disable volume OSD please? using this with Airmouse and it doesn't make sense there, also gets duplicated by the system OSD.

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - sea3pea0 - 2015-05-29

Thanks for a great skin. Definitely the best touch screen skin I've used. I use this skin on a windows all-in-one touch screen pc that I have mounted on the wall. I want to change the functionality of the power button on the home menu. Since this skin is running on a PC I want the button to suspend the computer. I was looking around through the xml files and I found this in Home.xml in both 16X9 and 4X3:
Code:
                <item>
                    <label>13012</label>
                    <onclick>XBMC.Quit</onclick>
                    <icon>icon_shutdown.png</icon>
                </item>

I thought that changing Quit to Suspend would work, but no luck. Any chance someone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - vs604 - 2015-05-30

(2015-05-29, 09:37)sea3pea0 Wrote: Thanks for a great skin. Definitely the best touch screen skin I've used. I use this skin on a windows all-in-one touch screen pc that I have mounted on the wall. I want to change the functionality of the power button on the home menu. Since this skin is running on a PC I want the button to suspend the computer. I was looking around through the xml files and I found this in Home.xml in both 16X9 and 4X3:
Code:
                <item>
                    <label>13012</label>
                    <onclick>XBMC.Quit</onclick>
                    <icon>icon_shutdown.png</icon>
                </item>

I thought that changing Quit to Suspend would work, but no luck. Any chance someone can point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Trying changing that code to:

"<onclick>Suspend()</onclick>"

I'm not sure if this is correct, (I'm def a noob). But I searched in the Confluence skin folder, and this is the command it uses for the "Suspend" button.
You can check it out in the DialogButtonMenu.XML file in the 720p folder of the skin.

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - sea3pea0 - 2015-05-30

(2015-05-30, 03:12)vs604 Wrote: Trying changing that code to:

"<onclick>Suspend()</onclick>"

Thanks that worked! Something that threw me off too was that I was editing files in the appdata/kodi folder but turns out that I needed to edit the files in the install folder, I guess since retouched is a kodi included skin.

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - astrotweak - 2015-06-07

Hi!

Love this skin!

I wanted to inform you that there are some mistakes in the Hebrew lang file, so here is a fixed file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/fq1so4i744b0t1h/strings.po

Keep up the good work!!!!!

Big GrinTongueWink
astrotweak

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - CatWhiskers - 2015-06-23

In one of the recent updates (I think 4.0.3 or 4.0.4) the hide unwatched toggle stopped working. Currently (in 4.0.4) only unwatched TV shows and movies show up regardless of toggle status.

I've tried downgrading to 4.0.2 or lower, but I haven't had any luck. Undecided

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - ronie - 2015-06-23

(2015-06-23, 09:41)CatWhiskers Wrote: In one of the recent updates (I think 4.0.3 or 4.0.4) the hide unwatched toggle stopped working. Currently (in 4.0.4) only unwatched TV shows and movies show up regardless of toggle status.

thanx for the bug report!
i'll fix the issue.

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - CatWhiskers - 2015-06-30

(2015-06-23, 11:27)ronie Wrote:
(2015-06-23, 09:41)CatWhiskers Wrote: In one of the recent updates (I think 4.0.3 or 4.0.4) the hide unwatched toggle stopped working. Currently (in 4.0.4) only unwatched TV shows and movies show up regardless of toggle status.

thanx for the bug report!
i'll fix the issue.

Whoohoo!!! I installed the latest from github and all is right with the world again! Thanks so much!

RE: Re-Touched (touch screen skin for 16x9 and 4x3) - astrotweak - 2015-07-08

Hi Ronie,

Is it possible to add links to latest added episodes and movies from the titles where you over to see the latest items in the home page?

I'm referring to Videos -> Last added movies & Videos -> Last added episodes.

Thank you for a great skin!

Cheers