Kodi Community Forum
Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Couch Forwarder - Couchpotato, Sickbeard, Headphones, Sabnzbd and Newznab (/showthread.php?tid=128565)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - CBers - 2012-07-20

(2012-07-20, 10:10)BorisNL Wrote: Should work now.

Earlier, Play Store still said my device (Nexus 7) wasn't compatible, but it seems OK now.

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - BorisNL - 2012-07-21

It was the licensing that doesnt work on some devices because its going to be deprecated soon. I just disabled that so now it should work on all devices on all roms. How is that nexus 7?

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - CBers - 2012-07-21

(2012-07-21, 11:09)BorisNL Wrote: It was the licensing that doesnt work on some devices because its going to be deprecated soon. I just disabled that so now it should work on all devices on all roms. How is that nexus 7?

Thanks Boris.

The Nexus is lovely. Would be better if it was 10" and had SD slot and HDMI out, but for £200, a bargain.

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - feerlessleadr - 2012-07-21

Hi Boris, one feature I would like to see is the ability to automatically grab the api key since we already input our username and password. Kind of a pain since we can't (not that I can tell anyway) copy and paste the api key.

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - BorisNL - 2012-07-22

(2012-07-21, 19:11)feerlessleadr Wrote: Hi Boris, one feature I would like to see is the ability to automatically grab the api key since we already input our username and password. Kind of a pain since we can't (not that I can tell anyway) copy and paste the api key.

Yes that would be a nice feature, the thing is you did not input username and password so right now its not yet possible. Im wrapping up v2 right now, after this Im going to add more features and Ill look into this one too.

(2012-07-21, 12:42)CBers Wrote:
(2012-07-21, 11:09)BorisNL Wrote: It was the licensing that doesnt work on some devices because its going to be deprecated soon. I just disabled that so now it should work on all devices on all roms. How is that nexus 7?

Thanks Boris.

The Nexus is lovely. Would be better if it was 10" and had SD slot and HDMI out, but for £200, a bargain.

My gf is in Houston atm, shes trying to find me one but its very hard atm to get your hands on one. Im afraid Ill have to wait a bit longer for my nexus 7 Sad

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - BorisNL - 2012-07-22

Ok, guys here it is, Couch Forwarder v2 is uploaded and should be ready for download very soon:

Because of a mistake I made copying my files from my old laptop to my new macbook the source of the free version was corrupted, so it will take a day longer for me to update that app. Its almost as if Im trying to force you to buy my app but I really intended to update and maintain both versions simultaneously. Im planning to update the free version tomorrow because right now Im to tired to do any more coding.

I hope you enjoy Couch Forwarder v2!

I knew I had to fuck up somewhere, I just uploaded a fix for all 3.x and 4.x devices, the 2.0 update crashes, 2.0.1 fixes my errors. Sorry for the mistake!

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - CBers - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-22, 21:07)BorisNL Wrote: My gf is in Houston atm, shes trying to find me one but its very hard atm to get your hands on one. Im afraid Ill have to wait a bit longer for my nexus 7 Sad

Shame you're not in the UK as I have another one on order from Google which I have to refuse delivery for to get a refund Sad

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - BorisNL - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-23, 13:17)CBers Wrote:
(2012-07-22, 21:07)BorisNL Wrote: My gf is in Houston atm, shes trying to find me one but its very hard atm to get your hands on one. Im afraid Ill have to wait a bit longer for my nexus 7 Sad

Shame you're not in the UK as I have another one on order from Google which I have to refuse delivery for to get a refund Sad

Hehe, whats the shipping cost to the Netherlands?

Did you get the update? Is it working as it should? Didnt do enough testing to make sure its 100% flawless.

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - CBers - 2012-07-23

(2012-07-22, 22:51)BorisNL Wrote: Ok, guys here it is, Couch Forwarder v2 is uploaded and should be ready for download very soon:

Because of a mistake I made copying my files from my old laptop to my new macbook the source of the free version was corrupted, so it will take a day longer for me to update that app. Its almost as if Im trying to force you to buy my app but I really intended to update and maintain both versions simultaneously. Im planning to update the free version tomorrow because right now Im to tired to do any more coding.

I hope you enjoy Couch Forwarder v2!

Thanks Boris. Just had a FC when using CF on Nexus 7 (JB). You should have received a FC report.

Not sure I like "COUCH FORWARDER" + ICON on each tab - seems a bit confusing.

Perhaps have the CF icon, but then the name of each application next to it instead ??

Not sure what you or others think ??

(2012-07-23, 13:21)BorisNL Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 13:17)CBers Wrote:

Hehe, whats the shipping cost to the Netherlands?

Did you get the update? Is it working as it should? Didnt do enough testing to make sure its 100% flawless.

Haven't got a clue about shipping cost Big Grin

Never got an email from XBMC forums about your update (!!) so only found the update this morning via Nexus 7.

See above about problem.

The DELETE history option in SABNZBD doesn't work.

Wanna put an ABOUT tab in the app so that we know what version we're running etc., plus support info ??

Another FC when changing the orientation.

Also get this occasionally when changing the orientation on phone (ICS) and Nexus 7 (JB):

RE: [Android] Couch Forwarder for Android - Couchpotato, Sickbeard and Sabnzbd in One - BorisNL - 2012-07-23

Ah, the oriëntaties is not supposed to change, I must have forgotten to update my manifest. Ill fix it this evening, and ill hire some beta testers Smile

(2012-07-23, 19:37)BorisNL Wrote: Ah, the oriëntaties is not supposed to change, I must have forgotten to update my manifest. Ill fix it this evening, and ill hire some beta testers Smile

LOL

How much you paying ??

(2012-07-23, 19:45)CBers Wrote:
(2012-07-23, 19:37)BorisNL Wrote: Ah, the oriëntaties is not supposed to change, I must have forgotten to update my manifest. Ill fix it this evening, and ill hire some beta testers Smile

LOL

How much you paying ??

Haha, nothing just access to my betas Wink

(2012-07-23, 20:13)BorisNL Wrote: Haha, nothing just access to my betas Wink

Sign me up then Big Grin