Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-08-22

Will check out those nfo's in a couple of hours. Real-life is calling me away from the PC.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - RonnieG3 - 2015-08-22

Well slap me silly and call me Susan! That was it Rob. just needed to update my central .actors folder path. I'm just glad it was something simple. Big Grin

Feel like a dolt for missing it though. Undecided

Shirley not! Glad it was an easy one

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - marhutchy - 2015-08-22

(2015-08-22, 00:54)vbat99 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 00:48)marhutchy Wrote: Pm'd you.

I will do this now.
Just one more thing... Is this different for the .Actors in the TV Show folders?
I mean this setting is in the Movies settings, not the General settings.

I "Believe" that the setting in Movies covers TV as well.
But don't quote me on that.

The issue of the same multiple actor image in movies isn't as abundant in TV Series.

I guess you can breathe easy now... I just scraped some TV shows and the actor thumbs got downloaded to the central folder.

I just wish I could multi-select shows for scraping Sad

You can't select some of your series, but batch rescrape wizard will run over all your series.

(2015-08-22, 01:23)vbat99 Wrote: You can't select some of your series, but batch rescrape wizard will run over all your series.

I really think multi-select should be considered though.
I mean If I added 25 TV shows on top of the 50 TV shows that I already have, and I want to scrape just the 25, I'll have to rescrape everything. Even worse, it will replace artworks that I manually selected for some of the other 50.

Don't know what this means, but when I select Batch Rescaper under Movies I get this box.

I select continue, and at least for Rescraping Actors, everything's fine. Wanted to let you know in case it could lead to something down the road.

(2015-08-22, 01:45)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 01:23)vbat99 Wrote: You can't select some of your series, but batch rescrape wizard will run over all your series.

I mean If I added 25 TV shows on top of the 50 TV shows that I already have, and I want to scrape just the 25, I'll have to rescrape everything. Even worse, it will replace artworks that I manually selected for some of the other 50.

TV series are listed in a Treeview windows, which does not natively support Multi-Select. I have just read of a Hack-around, so will see if it is possible without screwing up MC.

But, if you fear overwriting of existing artwork, make sure you have in General Preferences tab, selected, Don't overwrite existing Artwork

(2015-08-22, 02:01)RonnieG3 Wrote: Don't know what this means, but when I select Batch Rescaper under Movies I get this box.

I select continue, and at least for Rescraping Actors, everything's fine. Wanted to let you know in case it could lead to something down the road.

How many movies? 32 or 64 bit version?
Did you do a refresh all before running the Batch wizard? (this will ensure any removed movies don't get counted in the batch rescrape).

Problem.

Central actors folder doesn't work for me.
Actor thumbs are downloaded to both the central and the .Actors folder in each media folder.

Am I not understanding, or is something really wrong?

Images below:

watch gallery

If you only want central folder, disable save actor thumb to .actor folder under general preferences

(2015-08-22, 02:05)vbat99 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 01:45)marhutchy Wrote:

TV series are listed in a Treeview windows, which does not natively support Multi-Select. I have just read of a Hack-around, so will see if it is possible without screwing up MC.

But, if you fear overwriting of existing artwork, make sure you have in General Preferences tab, selected, Don't overwrite existing Artwork

I have that selected.

EDIT:
It's not replacing now. Weird.

(2015-08-22, 02:12)vbat99 Wrote: If you only want central folder, disable save actor thumb to .actor folder under general preferences

After I posted it, I saw that option. I forgot to disable it.

64 Bit. All (1060) movies.

Did not refresh before. After refreshing, Clicked Movies -> Batch Rescraper and that box pops up. If I click yes to continue, the options come up and I can rescrape as needed. (Actors in this last case).

If I select a movie(s), Right Click And select to Rescrape there is no issue.
Batch Rescrape and Run Rescrape Wizard under TV have no issues.

(2015-08-22, 02:34)RonnieG3 Wrote: 64 Bit. All (1060) movies.

Did not refresh before. After refreshing, Clicked Movies -> Batch Rescraper and that box pops up. If I click yes to continue, the options come up and I can rescrape as needed. (Actors in this last case).

If I select a movie(s), Right Click And select to Rescrape there is no issue.
Batch Rescrape and Run Rescrape Wizard under TV have no issues.

Anything specific you were scraping? What scraper, MC or XBMC TMDB?

I was using MC scraper, and since my .actor issue was resolved, I just wanted to update all i might have the previous error on. Since I planned on updating the whole database, I went to Movies and selected Batch Rescraper Wizard. Once selected, that error box popped up. I hit yes to continue and scraped everything fine. Any Time I select Batch Wizard (for movies only - TV works fine), it tells me the Index is outside the bounds of the array. I just wanted to report it in case it leads to issues later.