Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - tars - 2016-06-15

(2016-06-15, 01:54)vbat99 Wrote: [*] Movie - Change genre Tv Movie to TV Movie[/list]

Thanks for the fix! Working well!

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-06-15

Sounds great, thanks. Any chance for multi-select (?) in the folders section of tv? Talking about something like ctrl-a or mouse drag. When I delete/move directories it would be easier than one at a time. Again, thanks for considering these.

One other thing. Was there ever a fix for the "X of unknown" in movie sets?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-06-15

(2016-06-15, 15:20)bobrap Wrote: Sounds great, thanks. Any chance for multi-select (?) in the folders section of tv? Talking about something like ctrl-a or mouse drag. When I delete/move directories it would be easier than one at a time. Again, thanks for considering these.

One other thing. Was there ever a fix for the "X of unknown" in movie sets?

Multi-select is not active on the List of Root Folders
But is is active on List of Series Folders - use by selecting the first, then hold Ctrl key and select as many as you want.
Alternatively, select first, hold Shift and select last and all in between are selected.

Did you require Multi-Select for Root Folders also?

PS. Delete Key works like the Remove Selected Folder(s) button for both lists.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-06-15

I just can't leave things as they are. Always moving...etc. If not too much work, yes, I'd love to see both lists work with multi-select. Thanks.

Any thoughts on the sets thing?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-06-15

(2016-06-15, 21:37)bobrap Wrote: I just can't leave things as they are. Always moving...etc. If not too much work, yes, I'd love to see both lists work with multi-select. Thanks.
See what I can do

(2016-06-15, 21:37)bobrap Wrote: Any thoughts on the sets thing?

Actually, thought that had finally been fixed.
Believe users needed to run Movie set ID Check
Then do a Refresh All to re-populate the movie set filter data.

Let me know if that doesn't sort it out.

Tried that and no go. I rescraped a few and that fixed it. Let me rescrape some more and I'll get back to you.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-06-16

(2016-06-15, 22:23)bobrap Wrote: Tried that and no go. I rescraped a few and that fixed it. Let me rescrape some more and I'll get back to you.

OK, that gives me a theory on why Movie Set ID check doesn't update it, and why rescraping does.

Still, it'll be a pain in the .... to resolve, but I'll try to get it sorted in the next release.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-06-16

I've been deleting the nfo first before scrapes. I tried just rescraping everything and it didn't take for all movies.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - KidKiwi - 2016-06-16

Greetings,

I am having a serious issue trying to scrape using "DVDOrder". Admittedly, its been a while since I had to scrape dvd order, but it doesn't want to do it. I just upgraded to the lastest version (3.6.5.4) and still the same. The button on the top R/H side doesn't do anything. Looking inside the nfo always states "default" where the click the button or not. The only way I can get dvd sort in the nfo is to set that in general preferences - or manually type dvd in the sort order field.

I'm trying to scrape "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" Season 1. You'll see the dvd order is set at TVBD. No matter what I do the scrape always does aired order. My files are set "tvshowname.S01E01.Episodename.iso" Been using MC for many years. Never had this problem before. Maybe I forgot something?? Old age is setting in!

Any help would be appreciated. Keep up the great work.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-06-16

(2016-06-16, 08:40)KidKiwi Wrote: Greetings,

I am having a serious issue trying to scrape using "DVDOrder". Admittedly, its been a while since I had to scrape dvd order, but it doesn't want to do it. I just upgraded to the lastest version (3.6.5.4) and still the same. The button on the top R/H side doesn't do anything. Looking inside the nfo always states "default" where the click the button or not. The only way I can get dvd sort in the nfo is to set that in general preferences - or manually type dvd in the sort order field.

I'm trying to scrape "Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea" Season 1. You'll see the dvd order is set at TVBD. No matter what I do the scrape always does aired order. My files are set "tvshowname.S01E01.Episodename.iso" Been using MC for many years. Never had this problem before. Maybe I forgot something?? Old age is setting in!

Think I spotted an issue with this when I re-did Firefly from DVD.

I'll look into in.

Seems switching to XBMC TVDb scraper did scrape the episodes in correct DVD sequence.

So somethings up with MC's TVDb, and I just realised why. Since I switch over to downloading the series.xml, we always search by season and episode number.
Seems I need to allow for DVD order when it is enabled.

BTW
Quote:Looking inside the nfo always states "default" where the click the button or not
Once you select DVD, or change back to default, click the save button. It doesn't do this automatically. Hmmm...something else to fix.

@Kiwikid

MC's TVDb sort order Fix in place for the next release..

Use XBMC TVDb to get around the issue in the mean time.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - KidKiwi - 2016-06-16

(2016-06-16, 09:16)vbat99 Wrote:
(2016-06-16, 08:40)KidKiwi Wrote: Greetings,

Think I spotted an issue with this when I re-did Firefly from DVD.

I'll look into in.

That would be great. Thanks.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - tars - 2016-06-19

I noticed sometimes clicking on an item in movie list has no effect and requires another click on the title to select it.
So looked into what's going on and it seems it's tooltip box that interferes with clicking.
If you move the mouse from top to bottom over the list, the tooltip box gets drawn too closely to the mouse pointer, often getting overlapped with it leaving the mouse pointer over tooltip box.
If you move the mouse from bottom to top, this doesn't happen that often because the tooltip box gets drawn below the item, but still too close.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Romek_original - 2016-06-19

I use some custom Genres like Dark Fantasy, Epic, Epic Fantasy etc.

When i change Maximum Number of Genres to: None than it deletes all genres and field is empty. I understand why. But would it be possible to make an option to not delete my old genres and just add new genres to my genres, when there are others in scraper?

Or just an Option to scrape everything but ignore genre?

This would be really nice