Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-15

(2017-12-12, 16:37)RonnieG3 Wrote: OK, issue found and solved. I had a number of movies that I had deleted through KODI. Those films were indeed deleted, but the folder and nfo's were left behind. So MC was picking up orphaned nfo's with no video file. Once they were eliminated, no more issue. What's funny is when I ran MC today, it notified me of the offending files.

Gidday RonnieG3
Can't figure out why you were getting that error message and then it notified you of the offending files.
Tested just now, and MC notified me on a Refresh All.

Are you using XBMC Link by chance?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-15

(2017-12-12, 01:47)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 01:38)vbat99 Wrote: Sorry, am out of town for few more days. Should be able to look into this by Friday.

In the mean time, are you able to reboot your router? I'd be interested to know if this is causing delays in packets, as it was with my test machine at home.

Cheers.
Seems both are working now.  Could have been my service.  Keep getting a "index was outside of the boundaries of the array.  Continue?" every time I run batch rescraper on movies.  Anything you might recommend me check?

Tried and no issue here.
So you start Media Companion, click Movies on tool bar, and then select Batch Rescraper Wizard, and the error appears immediately?

Unless you are using multiple monitors? I see code that relates to setting the correct screen to open the wizard form on.
So I'm wrapping those in error catching code.

Next release hopefully will resolve it.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - RonnieG3 - 2017-12-15

Hey Rob - no, I don't use link. I thought it was weird that I didn't get the notification of missing files, but all is still good after removing offending folders and nfo's.  Just tested with a movie I deleted and got the notification again, so it seems to be working for me now.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2017-12-15

(2017-12-15, 02:50)vbat99 Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 01:47)bobrap Wrote:
(2017-12-12, 01:38)vbat99 Wrote: Sorry, am out of town for few more days. Should be able to look into this by Friday.

In the mean time, are you able to reboot your router? I'd be interested to know if this is causing delays in packets, as it was with my test machine at home.

Cheers.
Seems both are working now.  Could have been my service.  Keep getting a "index was outside of the boundaries of the array.  Continue?" every time I run batch rescraper on movies.  Anything you might recommend me check? 

Tried and no issue here.
So you start Media Companion, click Movies on tool bar, and then select Batch Rescraper Wizard, and the error appears immediately? 
 Correct.  And I do not use multiple monitors.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - mata7 - 2017-12-17

hi is posible to add UHD Bluray or 4K Ultra HD to Source tab, thanks

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-17

(2017-12-17, 20:44)mata7 Wrote: hi is posible to add UHD Bluray or 4K UHD to Source tab, thanks

The user can add these 'source' labels on the Preferences -> Common Settings tab.
But, if you want these added permanently, and to be read from the file name, please give examples of the filenames with these source labels, as well as what the exact wording you wish added to MC.

Cheers.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-18

(2017-12-09, 10:57)kuddel Wrote:
(2017-07-18, 13:05)vbat99 Wrote:
(2017-07-18, 10:44)kuddel Wrote: Hey there,

thank you for the reply - yes, I kinda was looking for an offline functionality, especially for an external drive.
I'll investigate, as I have a few ideas, but won't promise anything...
Quote:But another wish, would it be possible to add the option to display the original movie name in the main browser? Maybe below the sort title?

Another nice thing would be an option, to automatically fill the sort tilte with the original name, independent of the language used.

THX in advance

Kuddel

Both those options should be possible, will check how best to set this up.  

Any news on these wishes? Especially the sort tile automatically filled with the original movie title would be great. Any news on the "offline movie issue" would be most appreciated as well ;-)

thx for your helb with the TV-series issue with themovieDB, now works like a charm for me!

Kuddel
Hi Kuddel

I did post an answer to this. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=129134&pid=2652078#pid2652078
At this time, also showing original movie title is not possible. Insufficient space to display this.
As per my answer, if you hover the mouse over the movie title (left of Sort Title), you get a tooltip window showing the 'Original Title'.

I also just re-tested, using California Man (original title 'Encino Man'), and MC scraped this and set the title to 'Encino Man' as well as the Sort Title was set to 'Encino Man'
I believe Media Companion is doing as you are asking, except for displaying current and original title on the browser tab.

If your mileage is different, please list up some movie titles I can test with, and what results you are getting back.

Cheers

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - mata7 - 2017-12-18

(2017-12-17, 20:48)vbat99 Wrote:
(2017-12-17, 20:44)mata7 Wrote: hi is posible to add UHD Bluray or 4K UHD to Source tab, thanks

The user can add these 'source' labels on the Preferences -> Common Settings tab.
But, if you want these added permanently, and to be read from the file name, please give examples of the filenames with these source labels, as well as what the exact wording you wish added to MC.

Cheers.  
i think that source is fine i found the settings and add it, when you say examples you  mean like MKV and the media info, is that the info that you need? if thats the case for me every MKV file over 40GB is 4K Ultra HD

thanks

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-18

(2017-12-18, 08:19)mata7 Wrote: i think that source is fine i found the settings and add it, when you say examples you  mean like MKV and the media info, is that the info that you need? if thats the case for me every MKV file over 40GB is 4K Ultra HD

thanks

The source can be detected from the filename as well. If you had examples of file names it may have helped.
But I checked and a lot of torrents do not have consistent naming to assist in detecting the 4K or UHD from the filename.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - mata7 - 2017-12-18

no i dont have examples, can it be detect by size like over 45GB will be a 4K Ultra HD

Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-18

Not really. Spotted 4k and uhd labelled downloads at 15 gig, and seen 55 gig 1080p downloads too.

Don't believe there is going to be a clean, definitive way to get the source for these 4k uhd files from the file name.

ok no problem, but 99.99% Full bluray mkv are 20 to 35 GB, i believe 45GB is safe for 4K Ultra HD, anyways thanks for you help,

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Toxic Man - 2017-12-18

Did a forum thread search but did not see a post.  Does MC 3.6.9.0 support Adult titles from TMDB (or preferably ADE)?  I didn't see it..

Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2017-12-18

I believe we don't filter from TMDB.
Give it again try, let us know.