Kodi Community Forum
Broken Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Broken Crunchyroll [DMCA Takedown] (/showthread.php?tid=129709)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.6.9.0_BETA - yoshiofthewire - 2013-07-05

I pulled the Norwegian file because they don't match at all.
That translation was for and old list of genres.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.6.9.1 - Sanddragon - 2013-07-06

Yoshi I just wanted to thank for you all the hard work you have put into to updating the XBMC plugin. CR is just about my only Connection to any anime any more now days! This is my first post on the forums and I've been using XBMC for years now this is about the only reason why I joined. I recently redid my XBMC and thought I should give a big warm thank you. If your ever in Oklahoma in the US let me know I'll buy ya a beer and steak dinner! Kudos! Thank you X Billions times.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - yoshiofthewire - 2013-07-08

Is release 0.7 working well for everyone?

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - godsbane999 - 2013-07-08

Its working perfectly on xbmcbuntu (THANK YOU!!!)
but not working on an openelec box.
No error, just returns an empty listing where normally you'd get the options for Completed, Currently Airing etc...
Will try to uninstall and install again to see if that corrects the issue.

Have not tried it on raspbmc or Windows 8 yet. Will try those tonight.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - yoshiofthewire - 2013-07-09

Speaking with someone else who has worked on this problem, Crunchyroll has started rotating CDM servers.
There is no way for me to work around this programmaticly. But it should resolve itself normally.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - godsbane999 - 2013-07-09

(2013-07-08, 22:51)godsbane999 Wrote: Its working perfectly on xbmcbuntu (THANK YOU!!!)
No error, just returns an empty listing where normally you'd get the options for Completed, Currently Airing etc...

Did not work on raspbmc, empty listing, same as on my openelec box.
It worked fine on Windows 8 xbmc.

So I have a method to get my anime fix.

I'll create a log file on xbmcbuntu, raspbmc and openelec to see what is happening differently.

Used same zip file to install on all platforms.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - yoshiofthewire - 2013-07-10

I have tested on Win8 and Android (SGS4 and Ouya)
And it shows on all three but rtms doesn't work on Android, even when using updated XBMC apks

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - Ned Scott - 2013-07-10

Thanks for getting this working again! Works wonderfully on iOS, Mac OS X, and Crystalbuntu.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - chunderbunny - 2013-07-10

Seems to work okay for me on Openelec 3.1.2, I can view my queue and play a video just fine.

I did notice that on the episode list for a series the text appears to be too low by about half a line, it doesn't line up with the 'selection highlight' graphic properly.

Anyway, thanks a lot Yoshi for fixing this so fast!

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - Fragarach - 2013-07-15

(2013-07-08, 22:51)godsbane999 Wrote: Its working perfectly on xbmcbuntu (THANK YOU!!!)

Same issue here, but on xbmcbuntu..............only empty listings. Uninstalled and reinstalled from repo and same issue.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - yoshiofthewire - 2013-07-15

If you are getting these issues, please provide your xbmc log file.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - Fragarach - 2013-07-16

Sorry yoshi...........

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=37319

So I cant see anything ..........yet it appears they are still there.............

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - chunderbunny - 2013-07-16

Hi Yoshi, unfortunately the plugin has stopped working for me. When I try and play a video it fails.
The xbmc.log is here: http://sprunge.us/hMMM

Looks like the culprit is:
21:14:16 T:140644542576384 WARNING: HandShake: Type mismatch: client sent 6, server answered 9

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - yoshiofthewire - 2013-07-16

Fragarach, it looks like XBMC is not finding the language files.
Code:
21:14:34 T:3038997360   DEBUG: unable to load /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/language/english/strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0
If you can look to see where that went versus where XBMC through it went, I can see about correcting that on my end.

Chunderbunny, that's not it. There is an issue with playback from the CDN fplive.net
Only a hand full of the newest episodes play from fplive.net, and many get moved to the older CD, and then work.
This is being worked on, but I have nothing definite for you.

RE: Crunchyroll Takeout v0.7 - godsbane999 - 2013-07-17

(2013-07-16, 22:45)yoshiofthewire Wrote: Fragarach, it looks like XBMC is not finding the language files.
Code:
21:14:34 T:3038997360   DEBUG: unable to load /home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/language/english/strings.xml: Failed to open file at line 0
If you can look to see where that went versus where XBMC through it went, I can see about correcting that on my end.

Chunderbunny, that's not it. There is an issue with playback from the CDN fplive.net
Only a hand full of the newest episodes play from fplive.net, and many get moved to the older CD, and then work.
This is being worked on, but I have nothing definite for you.

The path its looking for is
/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/language/english/strings.xml
the location the file is in is
/storage/.xbmc/addons/plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/resources/language/English/strings.xml

I manually copied the file over and it works just fine.