Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-20

(2012-05-20, 19:21)Mrmills Wrote: cant seem to find a image will keep looking Smile maybe a theme without a background?

are you sure you want them that light? ffffd189
Im beginning to wonder if we shouldn't put the graphic talk in one discussion
and the coding in another.. lol.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-05-20

lets pause the champagne for a while Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N03/7235256784/in/photostream/lightbox/

just kidding about the beer, lets se if anyone else has requests?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - minimoe - 2012-05-20

Essence of Cream with this or this, maybe?

And ffffd189 with this one? I think you'll have to change the colour of the home menu though.

(2012-05-20, 21:05)minimoe Wrote: Essence of Cream with this or this, maybe?

And ffffd189 with this one? I think you'll have to change the colour of the home menu though.

you got a great eye for color.

Did someone say Beer?

(2012-05-20, 20:02)Mrmills Wrote: lets pause the champagne for a while Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N03/7235256784/in/photostream/lightbox/

just kidding about the beer, lets se if anyone else has requests?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-20

@Wilson.joe you could try changing some of the internal images for a theme like Akuma's media codec icons, I've got that set, or ronie's "up directory" icon which I used in Convergence, actually all ronie's icons are good.

Think your previous idea with subfolders of colours and backgrounds may be a bit much though. If anyone really wanted that it would be easier from the skin, much like you can change menu item backgrounds it would be easy to do one for the global background. The ability to change font colours wouldn't be too difficult, just need to decide where to "spend" the users system resources

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - sstavross - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-20, 22:20)Mudislander Wrote: @sstavross - Let me know which text is giving - your 40 year old eyes Big Grin - problems reading, as will look into including a alternative font file with the MOD

In one word: BEAUTIFULL!!! Thank you so much!!! So clear!! If you want I can test the alternative font file or any other bigger size. What I would like in music fullscreen playing is the artist- album font to be bigger, it is too small compare to the track title. Image

2. About the slideshow animation, thank you for the the tip of disabling it. I think you have right, a switch will be fine.

3. About when I play a movie and I press pause I dont see the cover of the movie: It is because I haven't scan the movie to the library. I have the folder.jpg in the movie's folder. When I use the original confluence I see the cover, so I think it is "missed" in your mod.

4. About the cd art in the main menu window, if can please make it a little more bigger.

5. I use your Confluence.Lite.Mod-1.0.9b bulid. When I select an album from the main menu, from the "Suggested albums" the album plays but I get a black screen, no wallpaper,only the menu texts.

Again thank you for your wonderfull mod!

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - minimoe - 2012-05-21

(2012-05-21, 11:01)sstavross Wrote: 3. About when I play a movie and I press pause I dont see the cover of the movie: It is because I haven't scan the movie to the library. I have the folder.jpg in the movie's folder. When I use the original confluence I see the cover, so I think it is "missed" in your mod.

I have a similar problem but with TV shows. When I pause or press the "i" button, I don't see the episode thumb. No big deal, it just looks ugly with all that empty space on the left side of the screen.
Posters show up normally when I do the same in the movies section.

I see a bigger problem in the TVshow Lowlist: Even though I have selected to prefer posters, it displays banners stretched to the size of posters.

Everything is scanned into library and I use Artwork Downloader to get the posters, thumbs etc.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-21

@minimoe and @sstavross Looking into it now, will get back to you.

@minimoe ATM when playing a TVShow and the OSD screen is brought up the MOD looks for clearart or a logo depending on what you've set in the settings. All of my TVShows have clearart so this has never been an issue for me. I could change the setting to toggle between the episode thumbnail and clearart instead of clearart and logo, or have a generic fallback image reminding you to look for clearart. I'm not fussed so will go with the flow.

Your other problem with LowList is a little more complicated. LowList show only be available for TVShows if you're using Posters. When you set the setting to use posters instead of banners - it believes you - even if they're actually banners Smile This has been an issue before with XBMC and now with even more scripts downloading all sorts of media info has got even more difficult. I'll play around with the image shown and see if I can get a more universal fit.

I saw the option to choose between logo or clearart but I thought it would show along the thumb. No problem then, I prefer logos over the random screenshot Smile

About the lowlist then. The posters are there, I used Aeon Nox before and I could see them fine and your mod displays posters for a 5% of the shows. I'll check the filenames of the posters to see if there's something wrong there.

Would be interesting to know how your extra art images are labled / named.

(2012-05-21, 14:14)Mudislander Wrote: Would be interesting to know how your extra art images are labled / named.
Only now I managed to find time to look t the files
I don't see a pattern, all shows have poster.jpg in their folders.

Show 1: banner, clearart, fanart, landscape, logo poster JPGs in the show folder, in lowlist I see the banner stretched

Show 2: banner, fanart, poster JPGs in the show folder, in lowlist I see the poster

Show 3: clearart, logo, poster JPGs in the show folder, in lowlist I see the poster

Show 4: no JPGs in the show folder, I see the banner stretched

Show 5: no JPGs in the show folder, in lowlist I see the poster.

I don't have info files or anything else that may confuse the skin
HuhHuh

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-22

@minimoe LowList displays the "official?" XBMC thumb, you can check this by going into "TVShow Info" from the context menu and the displayed thumb should be the same.

You'll have to check that your scraper is set for "posters" if that's what you prefer and I presume you know how to change thumbnails or refresh media data Smile

I've stayed with the XBMC thumb as the main thumbnail over the "extra art" do to speed and reliability. Without checking, I would think Aeon Nox must be switching between banner and poster.jpg

Would it be an idea to change the setting - Use "Posters" instead of "Banners" for TVShows to something like TVShow scraper is set to "Posters" ?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - minimoe - 2012-05-22

Thanks, I'll try that.

So I guess the Artwork Downloader script is not needed anymore?