Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-25, 17:00)Mrmills Wrote: sooo, when can we try all the changes? Wink
watched/unwatched could maybe replace the total duration, yep that would work for me Smile

Hope to have an official update this weekend, if you're really brave you could clone the git -

Code:
https://github.com/Confluence-MODs/skin.confluence-lite-mod

Just be aware depending on what's been committed skin may break Angel

playing with weather panel ATM

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-25

ghasty green.. lol. well it helps me see the screen from clear across the room.
it was suppose to be a seagreen. according to the chart I was looking at,and the green can be adjusted in the colors,xml file to suit ones needs. I am open for color suggestions.and the sources are available
if anyone wants to contribute to them.

(2012-05-25, 01:09)minimoe Wrote: You can leave the stats where they are and move the search to a button at the lower right corner.

What's different about the menu bar (besides the ghastly green colour :p )?

I think it would be nice to have a settings.. I just made a script to mark it out
whenever there was an update. Sometimes the colors get messed up in the
backdrops which could be hard on some peoples eyes. a setting would be nice.

(2012-05-24, 20:43)Mudislander Wrote: it would seem none of you guys like the floor, do we need a setting to hide it Wink

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - minimoe - 2012-05-25

(2012-05-25, 19:41)wilson.joe Wrote: ghasty green.. lol. well it helps me see the screen from clear across the room.
it was suppose to be a seagreen. according to the chart I was looking at,and the green can be adjusted in the colors,xml file to suit ones needs. I am open for color suggestions.and the sources are available
if anyone wants to contribute to them.

Well, I'm allergic to green Big Grin
I'm sure it looks better on my plasma screen. I'm trying different transparencies and font colours and most of them look good on TV but not so good on the old laptop I have as a test machine.

@Mudislander: sometime in the weekend I'll send you the files for the Rightlist, including a new gradient floor.png. Give it a try.

The weather widget on the fiery background looks great!
Did you really have 28'C in the UK today? That's 10'C more than what we had today in Greece...

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-25

Send the stuff when you're ready, that would be great. Yep hottest day of the year so far & really humid. News had a great time telling everyone they could stay in the UK for a holiday in the sun as we were hotter than quite a few popular destinations Smile

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Bradek - 2012-05-26

Weather Panel love it thanks.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-26

(2012-05-26, 08:24)Bradek Wrote: Weather Panel love it thanks.

Been cloning the SVN Big Grin - Couple of new things added this morning +/- 6:30 AM including fanart for Home Panel items

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-05-26

yep loving that weather panel Wink
27'C here i in dk Wink

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - minimoe - 2012-05-26

Sure, the weather panel is lovely but it's a bit...stubborn! It won't go away when I move from Weather to another home menu item and overlaps the recent items.

(2012-05-26, 16:55)minimoe Wrote: Sure, the weather panel is lovely but it's a bit...stubborn! It won't go away when I move from Weather to another home menu item and overlaps the recent items.

Well that shouldn't happen !!
There is a setting to make the weather panel permanent, where it comes up when there's no other panels present (supposedly) - for now clear that setting and it should only come up when the weather is highlighted on main menu.

Could you tell me what type the other menu option was, playlist, movies,music etc

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-26

I agree the panel is very nice.. Smile

(2012-05-26, 17:36)Mudislander Wrote: Well that shouldn't happen !!
There is a setting to make the weather panel permanent, where it comes up when there's no other panels present (supposedly) - for now clear that setting and it should only come up when the weather is highlighted on main menu.

Could you tell me what type the other menu option was, playlist, movies,music etc

With only "Allow Weather forecast Panel" & "Show Weather Info" selected in Home Window Options I get this:

I have the default TV Shows and Movies in the home menu, no custom playlists.

And something else: the Playlist and Watchlist options are greyed-out. Is this normal?

Will look into it now, sounds like script.randonandlastitems is not enabled, that would explain the greyed out options and also it allows the weather panel to come up if not installed - probably a bad idea.

Edit I can reproduce your error by deleting script.randomandlastitems from my system. Will take the condition if it exists or not from the weather panel. Thought it would be an easy way not to worry about if playlists were showing in the home panel

Edit Again OK adjusted "IncludesHomeWeatherForecast.xml" uploaded to SVN, stops the overlap of weather panel.

Thanks, it's working now. Why didn't I think of that? I kept reading and reading the visibility conditions in IncludesHomeWeatherForecast.xml until I got myself a headache :p

I deleted my XBMC folders yesterday because it was crashing and forgot to re-install recendandlastitems.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mad-max - 2012-05-26

(2012-05-26, 21:22)Mudislander Wrote: Edit Again OK adjusted "IncludesHomeWeatherForecast.xml" uploaded to SVN, stops the overlap of weather panel.
Hmm...you were faster...
Also played around with this but did not upload...
Let's see what I can do next Big Grin

Good to see you here Max, go for it.

@minimoe yeah those conditions are a bit complex Smile probably could be way simpler - but one tends to get stuck on a one way track. Good that you guys are looking, may come up with something better.