Kodi Community Forum
Release Universal Movie Scraper - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: Movie Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=302)
+----- Thread: Release Universal Movie Scraper (/showthread.php?tid=129821)

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - danif86 - 2012-12-04

Can't get NO (Norwegian) plot to work from themoviedb.org.
Danish works fine and Swedish.
A problem with Norwegian is it can be NO or NB..

Problem movies is Agora (2009) and Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2012).
Agora plot doesn't scrape in English or Norwegian (even with the default TMDB scraper..). But Danish / Swedish works fine. (edit fr , ger ect works to for this movie..)

Some movies works fine, and some give English even there is an Norwegian translation: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/49026-the-dark-knight-rises?language=no

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - olympia - 2012-12-04

(2012-12-04, 11:47)Eisi2005 Wrote: I have test both settings, imdb and tmdb.

If you want support you have to be more specific. You can't get German plot from IMDb with this scraper!

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - Eisi2005 - 2012-12-04

@olympia

sorry for my short answer. I could get german plot from imdb and tmdb with universal scraper.

I could not get german Outplot from imdb and tmdb with universal scraper.

If i use ember for the same movie with manuell search on imdb i get back an german outplot.

Only the outplot is english, normal plot is german with universal scraper.

Greets
Eisi

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - chander - 2012-12-04

Thanks for your hard work Olympia, always appreciate your EMM's scraper and it's great to see it adapted for XBMC internal scraping. I can see all the benefits of internal scraping, mainly with the new way Frodo handles the libraries and arts.

But is something broken with XBMC (Frodo beta 2 ) extracting video resolution and audio tags? Can't get anything since a refresh using your universal scraper... (tested with all sort of media files).

(2012-12-04, 13:23)Eisi2005 Wrote: @olympia

sorry for my short answer. I could get german plot from imdb and tmdb with universal scraper.

I could not get german Outplot from imdb and tmdb with universal scraper.

If i use ember for the same movie with manuell search on imdb i get back an german outplot.

Only the outplot is english, normal plot is german with universal scraper.

Greets
Eisi

I don't see how you can get German plot from IMDb with Universal Scraper, because it is not possible.

(2012-12-04, 13:30)chander Wrote: Thanks for your hard work Olympia, always appreciate your EMM's scraper and it's great to see it adapted for XBMC internal scraping. I can see all the benefits of internal scraping, mainly with the new way Frodo handles the libraries and arts.
Thanks

(2012-12-04, 13:30)chander Wrote: But is something broken with XBMC (Frodo beta 2 ) extracting video resolution and audio tags? Can't get anything since a refresh using your universal scraper... (tested with all sort of media files).

Can you raise this in one of the general threads? This is not something the scraper does and personally I didn't notice this yet. Would need to test to confirm, but in each case I cannot help on the issue.

(2012-12-04, 13:06)danif86 Wrote: Can't get NO (Norwegian) plot to work from themoviedb.org.

Agora plot doesn't scrape in English or Norwegian (even with the default TMDB scraper..). But Danish / Swedish works fine. (edit fr , ger ect works to for this movie..)

Some movies works fine, and some give English even there is an Norwegian translation: http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/49026-the-dark-knight-rises?language=no

@olympia : Can you tell me why some movies gives me Norwegian plot, some English and some blank. This when all of them have Norwegian plot on themoviedb.org.

Example: Headhunters are fine, and gives me a Norwegian plot. Agora gives me blank (with NO or ENG).

Edit: The outline is ok (all in English, but that is from IMDB?) And if I scrape all from IMDB (the standard settings, all works)

Edit 2: Have removed and added the source, updated the whole library, and single movies. Still no luck.

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - Eisi2005 - 2012-12-04

Hmmm,

thanks for your answer, but what i not understand is why i could get german outplot with ember from imdb ?

(2012-12-04, 14:50)Eisi2005 Wrote: Hmmm,

thanks for your answer, but what i not understand is why i could get german outplot with ember from imdb ?

The problem is that you are saying you are getting german plot (not outline) from IMDb using the Universal Scraper. This is strange because this is not possible. If you set the Universal Scraper to scrape plot from IMDb, then it will be always English. German plot is only possible from TMDb at the moment with Universal Scraper. Ember is not scraping German plot from IMDb either. I think it scrapes German plot only from OFDb.

(2012-12-04, 14:48)danif86 Wrote:
(2012-12-04, 13:06)danif86 Wrote: Can't get NO (Norwegian) plot to work from themoviedb.org.

@olympia : Can you tell me why some movies gives me Norwegian plot, some English and some blank. This when all of them have Norwegian plot on themoviedb.org.

Example: Headhunters are fine, and gives me a Norwegian plot. Agora gives me blank (with NO or ENG).

Edit: The outline is ok (all in English, but that is from IMDB?) And if I scrape all from IMDB (the standard settings, all works)

Edit 2: Have removed and added the source, updated the whole library, and single movies. Still no luck.

You don't have to repeat your question. Give me some time, I need to test this and I have a pay job to do here...
Other than that, a debug log would help....

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - tungmeister - 2012-12-04

@olympia
Any idea about my issue here?

(2012-12-04, 16:05)tungmeister Wrote: @olympia
Any idea about my issue here?

No idea at all, seems to be a network issue. A full debug log could confirm this.

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - tungmeister - 2012-12-04

It's not a network issue as I can scrape other films fine, and If i select a different film from the gui that will scrape fine. I'll post a debug log in a moment.

EDIT: debug log here.

(2012-12-04, 15:43)olympia Wrote:
(2012-12-04, 14:48)danif86 Wrote:
(2012-12-04, 13:06)danif86 Wrote: ...

You don't have to repeat your question. Give me some time, I need to test this and I have a pay job to do here...
Other than that, a debug log would help....

Sorry.

Debug http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=17802

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - chander - 2012-12-04

(2012-12-04, 14:47)olympia Wrote:
(2012-12-04, 13:30)chander Wrote: But is something broken with XBMC (Frodo beta 2 ) extracting video resolution and audio tags? Can't get anything since a refresh using your universal scraper... (tested with all sort of media files).

Can you raise this in one of the general threads? This is not something the scraper does and personally I didn't notice this yet. Would need to test to confirm, but in each case I cannot help on the issue.

It seems to be caused only when browsing a library over internet using webdav. So, ticket closed Wink

Testing an intensive refresh of my huge library, i can say that your scraper rocks!!! Combined with Aeon Nox and Artwork Downloader, it's just near perfection. Not to mention the automatic trailer linking when scraping a new movie. No need to use Ember any more and cluttering my movie directory with numerous nfo, arts & trailers. Welcome in 2013!

PS: concerning trailers, am i right when thinking that your scraper will foremost use HD Trailers (slow but great) and only fallback to youtube if nothing is available on hd trailers?