Kodi Community Forum
Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps (/showthread.php?tid=130331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-09-30

Oh btw, there is a problem loading posters. I posted the bug myself and am working on a patch.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-10-02

I updated CouchTatertot like a few days ago. Fixed all the known problems with it.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - skabyss - 2012-10-02

Thanks for the updates!

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-10-03

New SickStache. Its not a very significant patch, but there isn't much to do. I have looked into making a calendar for all episodes, but seems like it would be a bit messy. I don't know. I will do things!

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - skabyss - 2012-10-04

The calendar idea sounds cool and definitely is not a feature I have seen in any other sickbeard interfaces, would love to see it if you can work it out!

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-10-04

What would happen is I would make a forever running service that would wake up once a day. When it woke up, it would get the future episodes. It would then add them to a special calendar created by SickStache. To view it, you would just have to use any calendar app/widget. The thing is, this would fail if a tv show episode air date moved. I guess I could delete all events and then add every time. Not like this will happen all to often.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - wjbeckett - 2012-10-04

Nice!
Sounds like a perfect idea!
I like it Buttink!

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - DPickles - 2012-10-05

I love both these apps. I have one suggestion though. Would it be possible to add multiple servers and the ability to switch between them? I find myself needing to switch from localhost to my static ip depending on where I am at the time.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-05, 06:43)DPickles Wrote: I love both these apps. I have one suggestion though. Would it be possible to add multiple servers and the ability to switch between them? I find myself needing to switch from localhost to my static ip depending on where I am at the time.

Maybe I am lossing my mind (from networking), but I swear you could use the external static ip no matter where you are. If not, multiple servers would help solve that problem.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - skabyss - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-05, 06:43)DPickles Wrote: I love both these apps. I have one suggestion though. Would it be possible to add multiple servers and the ability to switch between them? I find myself needing to switch from localhost to my static ip depending on where I am at the time.

I don't see why either of these apps should ever run a 'localhost' IP because sickbeard/couchpotato do not run on the android device it'self

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-10-05

I was just assuming he was using localhost as a term for his local area network ip. But, your right. You cannot use localhost in any app lol. Unless, you are a boss and have SickBeard on your phone.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - DPickles - 2012-10-06

Sorry, my bad. I was in a rush and writing this while at work Basically I use my LAN ip while at home and I have an external domain pointing at my IP. I've never been able to connect to this external domain while connected to my LAN. I've tried to access my external ip / domain while on my LAN but it gets refused each time and It will only work if I'm disconnected.

Seems it's possibly only an issue that I'm having then.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - skabyss - 2012-10-06

(2012-10-06, 08:23)DPickles Wrote: Sorry, my bad. I was in a rush and writing this while at work Basically I use my LAN ip while at home and I have an external domain pointing at my IP. I've never been able to connect to this external domain while connected to my LAN. I've tried to access my external ip / domain while on my LAN but it gets refused each time and It will only work if I'm disconnected.

Strange, perhaps your router is set-up to prevent loop-back connections or something of the sort? Now that I think of it, I had a friend with the same issues when setting up another app (subsonic).. He could not connect to his external IP from his house but I could connect to his from my house.

Unfortunately we never figured it out, but we didn't try all that hard to. Maybe it is something with your service provider as well, sorry I'm not more help but these are the best ideas I have.. Can you ping your external IPTongueORT from a computer on that address?

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-10-07

(2012-10-06, 08:23)DPickles Wrote: Sorry, my bad. I was in a rush and writing this while at work Basically I use my LAN ip while at home and I have an external domain pointing at my IP. I've never been able to connect to this external domain while connected to my LAN. I've tried to access my external ip / domain while on my LAN but it gets refused each time and It will only work if I'm disconnected.

I think I will actually set up my server for external ip use and see how it works. I don't know how hard multiple servers would be (guessing not terribly hard) so, it could be possible.

RE: SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Buttink - 2012-10-07

I broke IMDB share in latest CouchTatertot patch so I will fix that ASAP.