Kodi Community Forum
Welo Bugs - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Welo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=163)
+----- Thread: Welo Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=131010)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Welo Bugs - newcoda - 2012-09-29

(2012-09-28, 18:27)liquidskin76 Wrote: Progress has been slow. Sad

All my spare time recently has been taken up by renovations i've been doing to the house i live in. Plus works been shit crazy.

That's not to say i haven't been doing anything! I've improved textures, made some design changes, some bug fixes.

Things should quiet down for me soon so will get cracking on Welo then. I've made up a big list of jobs that i want to get done for v2.0.0.

Cheers Wink

Ah, sorry to hear work has been shit crazy -- definitely looking forward to the update, awesome work so far.

RE: Welo Bugs - idoru17 - 2012-10-16

Hi,

Sorry to bring you some (minor) bug/work.... Hi hi hi... Anyway...

Enter the movie section (has to be set to wall view), go down enough times to activate the scrollbar, allowing to navigate through blocks of pages :

in my case, 355 movies and the scrollbar is almost the whole length of the screen, when it should be only a small percentage of it. But it will be after the first right movement :

This bug is also true for TV series when set to banner view :

Unfortunately, that banner view is a little messed up, Do you know why ? A wall view would be a much better option.
I can't say for the others sections as I don't use xbmc to manage music or pictures, maybe there's issues too.

RE: Welo Bugs - liquidskin76 - 2012-10-17

(2012-10-16, 01:46)idoru17 Wrote: Hi,

Sorry to bring you some (minor) bug/work.... Hi hi hi... Anyway...

Enter the movie section (has to be set to wall view), go down enough times to activate the scrollbar, allowing to navigate through blocks of pages :

in my case, 355 movies and the scrollbar is almost the whole length of the screen, when it should be only a small percentage of it. But it will be after the first right movement :

This bug is also true for TV series when set to banner view :

Unfortunately, that banner view is a little messed up, Do you know why ? A wall view would be a much better option.
I can't say for the others sections as I don't use xbmc to manage music or pictures, maybe there's issues too.

Hi idoru,

Will check it out. My HTPC hasn't any sources on it at the moment, and my laptop (which i use to skin) only has a small numbers of dummy sources, so i'm not seeing the same yet. Just to double check, is it doing the same in poster view?

Thanks

[EDIT:] i've just made a small code change for those two scroll bars. On the next version release, could you check again. Thanks! Wink

RE: Welo Bugs - Gobbomaster - 2013-01-19

Great skin!
I have two small requests (maybe I just couldn't find the option), is it possible to get a digit rating instead of a star rating? And is it possible to hide my watched movies, I have a long list and most of the time I don't want to scroll through all of them to find unwatched movies.
Thanks!

RE: Welo Bugs - liquidskin76 - 2013-01-20

(2013-01-19, 18:02)Gobbomaster Wrote: Great skin!
I have two small requests (maybe I just couldn't find the option), is it possible to get a digit rating instead of a star rating? And is it possible to hide my watched movies, I have a long list and most of the time I don't want to scroll through all of them to find unwatched movies.
Thanks!

Hi Gobbomaster,

No digit rating at the moment. It's not something i've thought about yet. I'll add it to the maybe list! Big Grin

You can hide watched movies via the sub menu (up from the main menu whilst in movies) and the All Videos toggle. Change that to Unwatched. Not the best design at the mo... the sub menus are on my redesign to-do list for one of the version 2 betas.

Cheers Wink

RE: Welo Bugs - maly95 - 2013-01-31

Not compatible with xbmc 12?

RE: Welo Bugs - liquidskin76 - 2013-02-01

(2013-01-31, 22:23)maly95 Wrote: Not compatible with xbmc 12?

The current version in the repo isn't... Eden only on that.

Version 2 will be Frodo ready. It's in development however work has stopped at the mo due to my second daughter being born. I'll pick thing up again soon hopefully.

Cheers!

RE: Welo Bugs - dagatech - 2013-02-01

(2013-02-01, 12:54)liquidskin76 Wrote:

Version 2 will be Frodo ready. It's in development however work has stopped at the mo due to my second daughter being born. I'll pick thing up again soon hopefully.

Cheers!

Congratulations! Big Grin

RE: Welo Bugs - maly95 - 2013-02-02

(2013-02-01, 12:54)liquidskin76 Wrote:

Cheers!

Congratulations Wink
PS. When can we expect v2?