Kodi Community Forum
Android Music Pump Kodi Remote - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android Music Pump Kodi Remote (/showthread.php?tid=131303)

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Millencolin007 - 2016-04-23

already fixed it in the remote to show the proper time in now playing screen ;-)

Will be present in next release

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - kyungrak - 2016-04-23

Thanks a lot, what a great support Smile

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Millencolin007 - 2016-04-29

I just published Music Pump Kodi Remote 3.2.2 in Google Playstore

Changes
* 2 new themes.
* Small UI fixes and enhancements especially on android 4.x
* Fixed problem with chromecast playback
* Bug Fixes

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Brian B - 2016-05-06

A couple of questions:

1) When I'm in "Song" listing the songs are not in alphabetical order--they are in order by album (alphabetically). This seems to defeat the purpose of have a list of songs in the first place.

2) Is there a way to implement a sorting for music "by year"? I'd like to play songs from a specific year...

Thanks!
Brian

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Millencolin007 - 2016-05-06

1) you are probably right about the sort order. Should be easy to change. I probably never realized that because I usually use the search feature instead of scrolling through the list or I am searching by artist name and then the songs will play in album order

2) Currently there are two ways to browse by year but maybe I can add a solution which is properly integrated into the music library part of the application later on.

Using file mode:
Sources -> Music -> Music DB -> Years

or
create a smart playlist by filtering on the year. This solution may work if you only want some specific years like 2015, 2016

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Brian B - 2016-05-07

Ok, as always, thanks for your prompt attention!

Brian

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - r0nnybums - 2016-05-16

Is there an issue playing albums by 'various artists'?

Hard to explain, and I can supply a video if you need.

Basically if I wanted to play the Scott Pilgrim OST I would type 'Scott' into the top. This returns Gil Scott-Heron and Scott Walker under artists, and under albums 2 x Gil Scott-Heron albums, a Scott Walker album and a Roots album with a track featuring Jill Scott. No Scott Pilgrim soundtrack.

I can play songs individually from the soundtrack (by searching for the song title) and they play fine, but when I click 'Scott Pilgrim vs The World' at the bottom in the Now Playing page, it takes me to Team America: World Police OST.

If I browse to Artists, then Various Artists, I get a load of albums, but every time I click on one I get taken to Team America again.

I've tried to replicate the same thing on Kodi but it seems OK there. Any ideas?

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Millencolin007 - 2016-05-16

For the missing soundtrack in search: There is an option in the settings called "Album Compilation" to hide compilations from the album listing. If you disable this option, the search should return the "Scott Pilgrim soundtrack". The search should probably not depend on this option. I will fix that.

In the "now playing" screen there are two links. One which points to the currently playing album and a second one which point to the artist. I forgot to change the second link, it should point to the artist screen and not to "genres with some artist filter applied". However it still show all albums of the selected artist.

"various artists" are seen as a single artist in the app, thus by browsing artist -> various artists you will get a list of all albums that contain at least one song with the artist "various artists".
I am not sure why it does not show the correct album once you select one in artists -> "various artists". swiping left / right in the album details screen you should be able to swipe between albums from same artist. Only thing I can think of is that it is setting the wrong start position for some reason.
To see exactly what is going wrong the easiest thing for me would be to get a copy of your kodi MyMusicXX.db file ( http://kodi.wiki/view/userdata ) so that I can replicate the issue. Would be great if you can send me a copy to the support email which you can find in the app or playstore otherwise I have to check if I can find an item which is not properly working in my library.

Note: The app does not try to replicate the exact same browsing as provided by kodi
- For instance if you browse "genre -> artist" it will show all albums of the selected artist and not only the albums matching the selected genre.
- If you have added multiple artists / genres to your songs it will only keep one of them

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - r0nnybums - 2016-05-17

Wow - thanks for the thorough reply. Unticking that checkbox has actually fixed all the problems.

Can search for the album OK
The album link in the Now Playing screen now goes to the correct album
The albums under various artists now open up correctly.

I've ticked it back on now and it's back to the old behaviour. Can't swipe between any other album once I'm in Team America.

Do you want to see if you can replicate that from your end? If not happy to send on my MyMusicXX.db file.

Cheers again! Great app!

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Millencolin007 - 2016-05-19

I tried to replicate with the checkbox on and off and it seems to show the correct album compilation in both cases for me. So it would be great if you can share your music db file so that I can find out why it doesn't work

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Millencolin007 - 2016-06-01

A small update to Music Pump Kodi Remote 3.2.3 is available in Google Playstore

* Added troubleshooting info in case streaming files isn't working
* Integrated streaming addon into main application => Streaming addon is not required anymore and can be uninstalled
* Bug fixes

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - proper88 - 2016-06-06

Hi Millencolin007,
is it possible to add two volume control buttons(<->,<+>) in the panel "Now playing", like "Kore" remote ?
i use kodi only as music server without screen and the slider is difficult to handle on a 4" phone

Thanks

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - Millencolin007 - 2016-06-06

I think that this is not very useful since you can use the physical volume buttons of your android device to control volume.

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - proper88 - 2016-06-06

Hi Millencolin007,
yes i know but my phone has the volume buttons on backcover(LG G4)
there are not accessible in my car phone bracket.

RE: Music Pump Kodi Remote - mathias1000 - 2016-06-11

Da der Autor von Music Pump in der Deutschschweiz ist, erfasse ich mein Problem in Deutsch. Wink

Mein Problem:

Die Titel-Sortierung über UPNP ist fehlerhaft, wen ich ein komplettes Album abspielen will.
Mit den neusten Versionen von Kodi, inclusive der Alpha-Version besteht dieses Problem.

Einzig mit einem älteren Kodi, 14.2 stimmt die Reihenfolge.
Bis vor ca. 1/2 Jahr ging das abspielen einwandfrei. Mit den neueren Versionen von Music-Pump, geht dies leider auch nicht mehr richtig.
Es wird immer der 1. Titel übersprungen. Ich muss dann immer |<< drücken, wen ich den 1. Titel auch will.

Im Music Pump gibt es die Option "Order by Track", die bringt leider auch nicht viel, vor allem bei den neueren Kodis.

Am Upnp-Server kann es kaum liegen, da ich schon verschiedene Server probiert habe, unter anderem auch den Twonkey.

Am Tagen der Titel kann es auch nicht liegen, da die Track-Nummer alle vorhanden sind.
Die Titel habe auch eindeutige Namen, zB. "01 - Mein Lied.flac"

Was aber noch zu sagen ist, verwende ich "BubbleUPnp" stimmt die Reihenfolge, egal welche Kodi-Version.
Nur hat diese App das Problem, das kein Gappless geht, aus diesem Grund will ich gerne Music Pump weiter verwenden.

Ich hoffe, das dies nur ein kleiner Bug in der Software ist. Wink