Kodi Community Forum
Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. (/showthread.php?tid=131524)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - Deano316 - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 15:06)thrak76 Wrote: Does that logo (as pictured) mod affect all the landscape viewtypes, or just in the area that you modded? So if you used landscape view in more than one place, would all be affected?

I'm going to experiment with the season logo bit here this morning and report back to here... Seems simple enough. I read that post over at fanart too!

As far as I know it affects tv and movies in landscape view. Let me know how you get on with season logo, about to try it out in full myself in a moment. Smile

RE: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - thrak76 - 2012-06-04

I'd love to use it just for movies! Then I'd rework the way that I view moviesets.

For Tvshows, I have too many to see them only 1-at-time on the screen. Would take too long to find what you're looking for in a left-to-right scroll.
(2012-06-04, 15:20)Deano316 Wrote: Let me know how you get on with season logo, about to try it out in full myself in a moment. Smile

I think there may be a problem with this approach in Nox 3. There's not an option to view the icon as logo in the season level, at least in the viewtypes I've been trying. Seems to only be an option at the tvshow level...

RE: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - defluo - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 15:24)thrak76 Wrote: I'd love to use it just for movies! Then I'd rework the way that I view moviesets.

For Tvshows, I have too many to see them only 1-at-time on the screen. Would take too long to find what you're looking for in a left-to-right scroll.

get rid of 105-146 and replace it with all of this. That should do it.

PHP Code:
<itemlayout width="600" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>178</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
            </
control>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>345</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </
control>
        </
itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout width="2500" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
            <
control type="group">
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>178</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>345</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                    <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </
control>
            </
control>
        </
focusedlayout
               <
itemlayout width="495" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>38</posx>
                <
posy>178</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
                <
            </
control>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>38</posx>
                <
posy>345</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
                <
                <
            </
control>
        </
itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout width="495" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <
control type="group">
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>52</posx>
                    <
posy>178</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>52</posx>
                    <
posy>345</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
            </
control>
        </
focusedlayout

RE: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - thrak76 - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 15:33)defluo Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 15:24)thrak76 Wrote: I'd love to use it just for movies! Then I'd rework the way that I view moviesets.

get rid of 105-146 and replace it with all of this. That should do it.

Brilliant! Worked great. Only affects movies with that code.

Thanks a lot Deano and defluo!

Here's something strange though:

That code posted above works great for about 75% of the moviesets I've tried it with - but for the other 25%, the logo is off-center like this:

I tried switching back and forth between viewtypes and a couple restarts to try to alleviate it, but no luck. As i said though, it doesn't affect all the movies that i've tried it with..

RE: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - defluo - 2012-06-04

Strange. Unfortunately I don't do movie sets so theres not much I can do to help you. Perhaps Deano will have a few suggestions

Actually...did the original code work?

(2012-06-04, 16:08)defluo Wrote: Strange. Unfortunately I don't do movie sets so theres not much I can do to help you. Perhaps Deano will have a few suggestions

Actually...did the original code work?

The code you posted in the Nox 3 release thread, or the code a few posts up?

The code in this thread worked as i described. I didn't try the other.

The release thread. Though the one a few posts up is pretty much the same, I was curious to see if the original had affected you. Deano will have to comment on it

RE: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - Deano316 - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 16:02)thrak76 Wrote: Here's something strange though:

That code posted above works great for about 75% of the moviesets I've tried it with - but for the other 25%, the logo is off-center like this:

I tried switching back and forth between viewtypes and a couple restarts to try to alleviate it, but no luck. As i said though, it doesn't affect all the movies that i've tried it with..

Switch fixed list on then off again, should put it right. For whatever reason fixed list throws the log off centre.

(2012-06-04, 16:35)Deano316 Wrote: Switch fixed list on then off again, should put it right. For whatever reason fixed list throws the log off centre.

No dice.

That was the first thing i tried.

(2012-06-04, 16:43)thrak76 Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 16:35)Deano316 Wrote: Switch fixed list on then off again, should put it right. For whatever reason fixed list throws the log off centre.

No dice.

That was the first thing i tried.

Hmmmm Confused As I didn't write the fix, I don't have the answer. When I first modded the code I got that but it was fixed list that was screwing it up. PM defluo and see if he has any suggestions. Sorry I can't be more help, I stopped using moviesets beacuse they kept making XBMC crash.

NP, I'll probably just bring back the default .xml and use BigFan for the sets again. I stopped using the movieset addon as well (b/c of the crashes), but the in-box ability of xbmc plus modifying your .nfos still works fine for moviesets - just in case you want to use sets again. Smile

EDIT: Deano did you see my observation about the season logos earlier (post 62)?

For everyone else here's some screens of the fix in action:

Makes great use of the fanart, logo and tagline. Tailor made view for movies IMHO. Still think there's room for improvement but it's a great start. What do you guys think?
(2012-06-04, 17:04)thrak76 Wrote: NP, I'll probably just bring back the default .xml and use BigFan for the sets again. I stopped using the movieset addon as well (b/c of the crashes), but the in-box ability of xbmc plus modifying your .nfos still works fine for moviesets - just in case you want to use sets again.

EDIT: Deano did you see my observation about the season logos earlier (post 62)?

The only place I see the season logo is at the episode level using the episode view, it's a minor touch but for me personally a finishing one. Have you had trouble getting it to work? Also, I always thought you could have a different view for moviesets than was used for the main movie section?

RE: Aeon Nox 3.0: Movie Extras/Bonus Features - How to add them to your setup. - Tobby - 2012-06-04

(2012-05-14, 21:32)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 21:22)Martijn Wrote: Great to see that almost all well known movies already have clearlogos Big Grin

The community has been doing some great work Cool
Indeed

(2012-06-04, 17:07)Deano316 Wrote: The only place I see the season logo is at the episode level using the episode view, it's a minor touch but for me personally a finishing one. Have you had trouble getting it to work? Also, I always thought you could have a different view for moviesets than was used for the main movie section?

I guess I don't quite get the folder structure to make it work. Using the Alien Anthology:

Bonus Features
-> Alien Collection (logo, fanart, poster, etc...)
--> Season 1 (logo, fanart, poster, etc ??)
---> Another Season folder containing episodes?
--> Season 2 (logo, etc... ??)

And, yes you can use different views for sets. I use Wall for the main section and am currently up in the air for the sets - either BigFan or landscape (with the code change) if i can get it to work properly. I just have too many movies to have the landscape view in the main section. Is that what you're using?