Kodi Community Forum
WIP Avalon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Avalon (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=239)
+----- Thread: WIP Avalon (/showthread.php?tid=131965)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: [WIP] Avalon - reazorFX - 2012-08-30

(2012-08-29, 22:56)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Fantastic work Reazor, could you include Logoff as an option as well in the Shutdown menu please.

check.

(2012-08-29, 21:43)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-08-29, 16:44)reazorFX Wrote: @ Shinu: hi how "Date alongside time (my own personal request.)" Mockup Tongue .. TV-Show layout ... check

do u mean a mockup of how the date would look? u can see what i had in mind in the first 4 screenshots on page 8.

o yea shure it looks good... why not. I´ll include it.

RE: [WIP] Avalon - jacobjust - 2012-08-30

@ reazorFX

I would love to help with the PVR support. But i really dont know how... I can use Photoshop and Illustrator but im no good with coding.

Im using MediaPortal at the moment with Avalon as skin. If you could point me in the right direction i would love to help with getting it done.

RE: [WIP] Avalon - Victim - 2012-08-31

Hello reazorFX. Excellent work on the skin so far. One minor request though. Can you please add the movie tagline to the video info screen under the movie title? Thanks. Smile

RE: [WIP] Avalon - gjlp - 2012-08-31

Wow! I am loving this skin more with each update. Awesome work, reazorFX. Really happy to see Favorites added to the main menu and the fantastic music now playing auto view.

Just one bug I'm seeing -- don't know if you're already aware but whne in Music Library view>Artists, if I bring up the info view for an artist I see the artist bio scrolling up over the list of that artist's albums. The vertical position of the bio is also too low -- the bio falls off the bottom of the dark rounded-rectangular box. I'm off to bed now but if this is not something you're already of and need me to provide a screenshot I'll figure out how to do that tomorrow and upload it.

RE: [WIP] Avalon - reazorFX - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-30, 21:00)jacobjust Wrote: @ reazorFX

I would love to help with the PVR support. But i really dont know how... I can use Photoshop and Illustrator but im no good with coding.

Im using MediaPortal at the moment with Avalon as skin. If you could point me in the right direction i would love to help with getting it done.

thx jacobjust
I'll incorporate it into the so pvr theme. But first I'm going to build my house to the end and then I'll begin.Shy
(2012-08-31, 00:41)Victim Wrote: Hello reazorFX. Excellent work on the skin so far. One minor request though. Can you please add the movie tagline to the video info screen under the movie title? Thanks. Smile

I'll see if it looks better.
(2012-08-31, 07:43)gjlp Wrote: Wow! I am loving this skin more with each update. Awesome work, reazorFX. Really happy to see Favorites added to the main menu and the fantastic music now playing auto view.

Just one bug I'm seeing -- don't know if you're already aware but whne in Music Library view>Artists, if I bring up the info view for an artist I see the artist bio scrolling up over the list of that artist's albums. The vertical position of the bio is also too low -- the bio falls off the bottom of the dark rounded-rectangular box. I'm off to bed now but if this is not something you're already of and need me to provide a screenshot I'll figure out how to do that tomorrow and upload it.

thx man,

screenshot would be great.

RE: [WIP] Avalon - Shinu - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-30, 16:54)reazorFX Wrote: o yea shure it looks good... why not. I´ll include it.

nice thx. Big Grin

PS. i'm wit Victim. i too would like to see the movie tagline included. Smile

RE: [WIP] Avalon - reazorFX - 2012-08-31

(2012-08-31, 18:52)Shinu Wrote:
(2012-08-30, 16:54)reazorFX Wrote: o yea shure it looks good... why not. I´ll include it.

nice thx. Big Grin

okay overruled Tongue
I've found some time to code:

Playlist Editor most finished

RE: [WIP] Avalon - gjlp - 2012-09-01

(2012-08-31, 07:43)gjlp Wrote: Wow! I am loving this skin more with each update. Awesome work, reazorFX. Really happy to see Favorites added to the main menu and the fantastic music now playing auto view.

reazorFX -- here's a screenshot showing the issue. There's a list of six albums that remains static while the artist bio scrolls up.

RE: [WIP] Avalon - gjlp - 2012-09-01

(2012-08-31, 20:30)reazorFX Wrote:
(2012-08-31, 18:52)Shinu Wrote:

nice thx. Big Grin

okay overruled Tongue
I've found some time to code:

Playlist Editor most finished

Really attractive playlist solution, reazorFX -- your work to this community is incredibly valuable!

RE: [WIP] Avalon - reazorFX - 2012-09-02

(2012-09-01, 03:44)gjlp Wrote: Really attractive playlist solution, reazorFX -- your work to this community is incredibly valuable!

Blush merci

RE: [WIP] Avalon - reazorFX - 2012-09-02

Update Avalon 0.2.7

This time a little bit larger update. I did all the small things, so I can begin with With Recently Added Movies Avallonis Recently Added Music (As well as addons, etc).

The smaller wishes of users I also have done. If I forgot something please report it.

What´s new:

- Now Playing Music with equalizer
- Now Playing Video with equalizer
- SmartPlaylistEditor
- SmartPlaylistRule
- MyMusicPlaylistEditor
- BugFix Album-Info infotext fixed
- Music-OSD also start in Album-View
- Shutdown Side-Menu on Home
- Movie Tagline in Video-Info screen
- Small Bugfix File Manager
- Date alongside time

since there are so many. I´ve summarized in one pic Wink

greetz reazorFX

RE: [WIP] Avalon - Shinu - 2012-09-02

wow! i think u just about covered them all! well done! maybe the star rating under the poster in the list view? (yes i'm fishing. Tongue) only thing i can really think of is adding the word "minutes" or "mins" after the duration time for videos.

RE: [WIP] Avalon - nemulate - 2012-09-02

reazorFX thank you for the music OSD in album view and all the other changes Big Grin

A while ago I asked for an option to change the thumbnail in video files views to a video case layout rather than the current square cd case layout. Just wondered if you'd had a chance to look at this yet?

Thanks

RE: [WIP] Avalon - noiz13 - 2012-09-02

@ can you get the OSD out of the way when your using subtitle options choosing one or timing the subtitel time?

RE: [WIP] Avalon - reazorFX - 2012-09-03

(2012-09-02, 07:35)Shinu Wrote: wow! i think u just about covered them all! well done! maybe the star rating under the poster in the list view? (yes i'm fishing. Tongue) only thing i can really think of is adding the word "minutes" or "mins" after the duration time for videos.

no you not fishing Wink O yea a star rating, i think we had already talked about but not yet incorporated. Check! The minutes / mins: At first time i had include it, then i saw some scraper make a own min / minutes. For example "95 min"will be scrapt then i get a "95 min minutes" Confused