Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection (/showthread.php?tid=132527)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - vikjon0 - 2012-08-20

yes, you probably run a newer unstable version where the table tvshowlinkepisode is no longer used.
The filecleaner add-on is not available for post Eden versions.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - facted - 2012-09-07

Will this delete files if I started watching them, but have not completed watching the program?

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - vikjon0 - 2012-09-08

(2012-09-07, 22:21)facted Wrote: Will this delete files if I started watching them, but have not completed watching the program?

Thanks!

No, only files marked watched

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - ijourneaux - 2012-09-11

When I noticed in the thread that deleiotn could be specified by the show name, I decide to try file cleaner again. I downloaded and installed version 0.1.1 and went into the configuration. I must be missing somthing. I was unalbe to locate where you would limit show deletion to specifed show name. I could be looking in the wrong place or didn't wait long enough for the show names to appear.

A couple of screen patures would be fabulous as I don't wnat to accidentally delete of whole bunch of shows I have been collecting for years.

Ian

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - vikjon0 - 2012-09-11

The add-on configuration function does not support this kind of selection. Instead you have open the GUI from the program menu to do the selection.
This add-on is have multiple extension points, service and program.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - ijourneaux - 2012-09-13

how do you specify the folder to monitor for space and the folder to move deleted shows to? They currently both list special and can't be changed.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - ijrm - 2012-09-19

vikjon0, this is a fantastic utility--I can't believe something like it isn't integrated into xbmc!

I updated to the Frodo nightlies a while ago and File Cleaner has not worked since. I saw that you updated GitHub a month or so ago so I held off on messaging, but I'm too curious. Will you be making the extension compatible with Frodo? (If you've answered this elsewhere I apologize for asking again--I couldn't find any information about it.)

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - vikjon0 - 2012-09-19

I haven't decided on Frodo yet. I looks like the developers of the original will not pick it up, I am pressed for time and I will probably use mysql for Frodo.
The code is quickly done but I would like some help with the GUI which bores me.

We will see...it will not be the next few months, maybe when Frodo is out.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - facted - 2012-09-27

Where can I specify the tv shows to clean? Within xbmc itself? inside the add-on preferences, I see no where to specify that.

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - vikjon0 - 2012-09-27

xbmc / Program/ xbmc file cleaner

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - facted - 2012-09-28

Is that within xbmc itself or in windows? In windows itself, in my xbmc program folder I see no "program". And in my xbmc settings folder, I also see no "program".

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - facted - 2012-09-29

So I was able to find it. I had the aeon nox skin and had disabled the "programs" entry since I never used it. All my programs were enabled and none were set to "keep". However, my programs aren't being deleted after being watched. I've checked the settings in the add-ons section and everything looks setup correctly.

Thanks for your help.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - ralu - 2012-10-22

Hi,

As far as I can tell this mod won't work if you are using a central MySQL database insted of the local sqlite db?

Br
Rasmus

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - vikjon0 - 2012-10-23

correct. mysql is not supported.

RE: [RELEASE] filecleaner MOD with show selection - ijourneaux - 2012-11-06

vikjon0
I have started to rely on your mod to FIleCleaner for my system. I was wondering what you thought would be the challenges with migrating the code to Frodo? I really want to get converted over to Frodo because of the PVR support but don't want to give up a couple of the scripts I use (File Cleaner and Home Cinema Experience).
Take Care
Ian