Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - solamnic - 2015-11-29

@Komet..

latest nightly..

TVshows

i need to scrape latest homeland episode

By just clicking the homeland episode Mediaelch moves the display and this selected episode is last...

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - solamnic - 2015-11-29

also i ve noticed in the latest nightly series that have new episodes move to the top of the list,
the thing is that when the new episodes are scraped one has to click on the show in order to be moved to its regular place.

is it also possible to move the series to its regular place when the last new episode is scraped?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Solo0815 - 2015-12-01

MediaElch 2.3.2 is not downloading _any_ media for me. Also the first time, I start MediaElch it is crashing. I reported this some time ago, but no one answered.

Win7, MediaElch extracted to a new folder. It loads the Series and Films wothout problems.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-01

(2015-12-01, 17:43)Solo0815 Wrote: It loads the Series and Films wothout problems.

And where is the problem?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-01

(2015-11-29, 22:58)solamnic Wrote: also i ve noticed in the latest nightly series that have new episodes move to the top of the list,
the thing is that when the new episodes are scraped one has to click on the show in order to be moved to its regular place.

is it also possible to move the series to its regular place when the last new episode is scraped?

I just fixed this right now.
Your second problem is a little bit hard to reproduce but I'll have a further look at it.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Solo0815 - 2015-12-01

(2015-12-01, 17:49)Komet Wrote:
(2015-12-01, 17:43)Solo0815 Wrote: It loads the Series and Films wothout problems.

And where is the problem?
It loads ("imports" is the better word, I think) the pictures from the HDD without any error. It does not download Pictures from online sources like TheTVDB.com or Fanart.tv at all. Not for Films, not for my TVShows.
Already reported here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136333&pid=2135151#pid2135151 some time ago.
Thx for any help

Which Folder do I need to delete to start from scratch? I already deleted the kvibes-folder with the sqlite-db

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - _J@n_ - 2015-12-01

(2015-12-01, 17:58)Solo0815 Wrote: It loads ("imports" is the better word, I think) the pictures from the HDD without any error. It does not download Pictures from online sources like TheTVDB.com or Fanart.tv at all. Not for Films, not for my TVShows.
Already reported here:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=136333&pid=2135151#pid2135151 some time ago.
Thx for any help

Which Folder do I need to delete to start from scratch? I already deleted the kvibes-folder with the sqlite-db

The folder that is used by ME is ~/.config/kvibes

It contains a configuration file.

If you want to drop the sqlite database I suggest you install a database editor like sqlitebrowser or sqliteman from the repo's. I would not suggest to delete the database (folder) itself. Might do more harm than good Wink

HTH

@Solo0815: Back to your "old problem": I saw that sometimes the settings dialog "falls" behind the main window after selecting a folder. This looks like MediaElch freezes but the settings window is still responsive and needs to be closed.
So you can add your sources now and MediaElch displays your movies. What happens exactly when you try to scrape a movie? Does it load title, actors, plot and so on? What happens if you click on an image? Lets take "Poster": It should show a dialog which has the available scrapers and the search query on top and the previews of found posters in the main part. Do you see this? And if yes: What happens if you click on an image?

It is safe to delete all settings, the cache and the database of MediaElch (you just need to adjust the settings again): What files you need to delete depends on you filesystem: http://community.kvibes.de/topic/show/where-are-mediaelchs-settings-stored

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Solo0815 - 2015-12-02

I deleted all folders and the regkey and started from scratch.
If I click on "Settings" > "Add sources" (Hinzufügen) ME reezes and nothing is clickable. Even on Alt+Tab the ME-window is not shown. The ME-window buttons: Close, Minimize and Maximize can't be clicked. ME must be killed with the Taskmanager.

To the DLProblem:
It does not load any image, even when I click on a existing Image and want to replace it with another. I tried different online-sources, like TheTVDB.com or Fanart.tv. I see only the "spinning" loading message in the lower right corner.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-02

But can you scrape other information? Is MediaElch maybe blocked by a firewall?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - mason - 2015-12-02

EDIT: nevermind, found the nightlies in the community section... blindme

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Solo0815 - 2015-12-02

(2015-12-02, 01:33)Komet Wrote: But can you scrape other information? Is MediaElch maybe blocked by a firewall?
Will try that, when the "no window response"-bug is fixed. Atm I can't add new sources, because of a freezing ME

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Komet - 2015-12-02

(2015-12-02, 18:26)Solo0815 Wrote: Will try that, when the "no window response"-bug is fixed. Atm I can't add new sources, because of a freezing ME
That's really strange. And it is still working for you with 2.2? And with 2.3 its broken? I've not received a bug report according this so it must be some special thing at your side. I've also just checked it with Windows 7 and it's working...

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - schimi2k - 2015-12-05

no prolems here with win10
and love the new stuff KOMET Smile

well done and big THX

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Solo0815 - 2015-12-05

(2015-12-02, 22:27)Komet Wrote:
(2015-12-02, 18:26)Solo0815 Wrote: Will try that, when the "no window response"-bug is fixed. Atm I can't add new sources, because of a freezing ME
That's really strange. And it is still working for you with 2.2? And with 2.3 its broken? I've not received a bug report according this so it must be some special thing at your side. I've also just checked it with Windows 7 and it's working...
I overwrote the 2.3.2 files with the 2.2.2-versions and it worked! I can add Films and Series without a problem.
What I saw is, that with version 2.3.2, there where no message "Lade Filme" (Loading films), which appeared after overwriting with version 2.2.2. I had no Films or Series or Music sources added.
-> 2.2.2 is working, adding sources, scraping and DL images is no problem (Firewall on)
overwote the files with 2.3.2
-> 2.3.2. is working the first time. I can't get any images, but Plot and other text is fine. I can't add sources (freezing, no focus) and when I close MediaElch, I can reopen it. But when I look at the TaskManager, there are 2 processes of ME. If I kill both, I can not start ME again.

Replacing all files with 2.2.2 versions does resolve ALL the problems.
There might be something special on my side, but also on ME 2.3.2.s side Confused