Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - the_bo - 2018-06-10

@"archer96" Thanks a million for keeping the awesome MediaElech alive. Been using it for years and its a godsend for managing my library.

Latest branch working great Big Grin Thanks again.

EDIT: Seems imdb scraper not scraping the top250 position, if you can have a look thanks.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - bugwelle - 2018-06-10

(2018-06-10, 20:46)the_bo Wrote: EDIT: Seems imdb scraper not scraping the top250 position, if you can have a look thanks.
Can confirm this. https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/468 will fix that. :-)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - the_bo - 2018-06-10

(2018-06-10, 22:05)archer96 Wrote:
(2018-06-10, 20:46)the_bo Wrote: EDIT: Seems imdb scraper not scraping the top250 position, if you can have a look thanks.
Can confirm this. https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/pull/468 will fix that. :-) 
Great cheers Big Grin

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - bugwelle - 2018-06-21

Just a small update on what the latest nightly fixed:

• MediaElch can now scrape tags for TV Shows (if "tags" is set to "IMDb" in MediaElch scraper settings)
  • Fixed "Top 250" for movies when using IMDb
  • Fixed "Top 250" entry for TV Shows when using IMDb to scrape ratings
  • You can now scrape all movie tags/keywords that are available on IMDb instead of top 5 (=> new checkbox in settings)
  • Studio mappings now work for TV Show networks
  • Updated translations
  • some internal changes and minor bug fixes

Please let me know if you find any bugs Smile

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - spookey - 2018-06-27

Hi, is there a way to scrape things from thetvdb in absolute order? For example One Piece - I named the files like "One Piece - S01E800.ext".
When I scrape, ME finds only episodes 1-8, when I activate "DVD order" it finds episodes 1-61 (?).

I did not encounter any bugs yet with the newest version from june 27th. Great work!

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - bugwelle - 2018-06-27

(2018-06-27, 19:48)spookey Wrote: Hi, is there a way to scrape things from thetvdb in absolute order?
Hi,
I just had a look at the API of TheTVDb again and it seems that there actually is a field "absoluteNumber" which should be exactly what you're looking for.
I've opened an issue / feature request for this: https://github.com/Komet/MediaElch/issues/492

Please note that there are more important issues that need to be fixed first (such as performance issues and bugs). :-)

Regards,
Andre

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - 476429 - 2018-07-06

Is Streamdetails supposed to get the information from the file?

I'm using the 2.4.3-dev build of MediaElch on macOS 10.12.6. The Streamdetails information does not appear with an initial scan or scrape. I clicked the Reload from File button in the Streamdetails section, but it does not appear to do anything.

I would like to use the file renaming feature, but I prefer to use the information about the codec and resolution in my file names. I'd rather not have to manually enter the Streamdetails information for a coupole of hundred movies.

Is this supposed to be working?

Thanks!

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - bugwelle - 2018-07-06

(2018-07-06, 03:24)476429 Wrote: I clicked the Reload from File button in the Streamdetails section, but it does not appear to do anything.
Well, MediaElch should load all streamdetails...
Could you try and load the latest version available again? MediaElch should be able to load Streamdetails for known Codecs like H264, etc.
Do you have any video players installed? Like VLC?

Regards,
Andre

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - 476429 - 2018-07-06

(2018-07-06, 16:28)archer96 Wrote: Could you try and load the latest version available again? MediaElch should be able to load Streamdetails for known Codecs like H264, etc.
 Load the latest version of MediaElch? The latest version available as of last night was the 2018-06-30 build and that's the one I'm using. Is there a newer version somewhere?

All of my movies are 720p, h264 (x264), and either mp4 or mkv. I tried loading streamdetails from both mp4 and mkv files and none of them worked.

Just a reminder, I'm on macOS 10.12.6. Don't know if that could make a difference.

Thanks!

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - alexls - 2018-07-06

(2018-07-06, 17:29)476429 Wrote:
(2018-07-06, 16:28)archer96 Wrote: Could you try and load the latest version available again? MediaElch should be able to load Streamdetails for known Codecs like H264, etc.
 Load the latest version of MediaElch? The latest version available as of last night was the 2018-06-30 build and that's the one I'm using. Is there a newer version somewhere?

All of my movies are 720p, h264 (x264), and either mp4 or mkv. I tried loading streamdetails from both mp4 and mkv files and none of them worked.  
  Could you try this build ?

(2018-07-06, 17:46)alexls Wrote:
(2018-07-06, 17:29)476429 Wrote:

Could you try this build ? 

That works! Was it just a Mac thing?

Thanks!

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - bugwelle - 2018-07-06

@alexls Great, thanks! What was the reason for it to fail? Smile

@476429 Yes, you had the latest version installed. I just didn't know whether you had the latest version available. All nightlies are "2.4.3-dev". Smile
I'm glad that it now works.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - alexls - 2018-07-07

(2018-07-06, 20:02)archer96 Wrote: @alexls Great, thanks! What was the reason for it to fail? Smile
No idea  Sad

I’m just using Qt 5.10.1 (for this reason) and MediaInfo 0.7.70 lib (the last «good» version for mpeg2 streams).

Deployment issue?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - bugwelle - 2018-07-07

MediaInfo 0.7.70 is four years old. :o
I don't get what you mean by "the last «good» version for mpeg2 streams". Could you open an issue on GitHub so that we can discuss that there? Smile
Thank you! :-)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - alexls - 2018-07-07

(2018-07-07, 15:56)archer96 Wrote: I don't get what you mean by "the last «good» version for mpeg2 streams". Could you open an issue on GitHub so that we can discuss that there? Smile
Newer versions don’t get the scan type from BD sources with MPEG2 video stream.
This is not a big problem, just an inconvenience.