Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - schumi2004 - 2012-10-28

(2012-10-28, 14:42)Komet Wrote: They won't be saved in the nfo, just on your filesystem.
The fanart section in the nfos provides just links to more/different fanarts so you can choose between them within XBMC. The actual fanart is always saved along with the movie as "moviename-fanart.jpg"

Ah ok but that doesn't explain why some items won't be shown complete when i search for new media. That's why i thought the problem was the fanart section in nfo.

When i create them with EMM those faulty movies show up correctly.

Maybe debug log will tell me something.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2012-10-28

(2012-10-28, 15:25)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2012-10-28, 14:42)Komet Wrote: They won't be saved in the nfo, just on your filesystem.
The fanart section in the nfos provides just links to more/different fanarts so you can choose between them within XBMC. The actual fanart is always saved along with the movie as "moviename-fanart.jpg"

Ah ok but that doesn't explain why some items won't be shown complete when i search for new media. That's why i thought the problem was the fanart section in nfo.

I don't know what you mean...

(2012-10-28, 15:27)Komet Wrote:
(2012-10-28, 15:25)schumi2004 Wrote:

I don't know what you mean...
Some movies edited with MediaElch show everything, fanart, posters, extra fanart etc, and some don't even thought the info in the file is exactly the same.

So you don't see some fanarts, posters in XBMC? This has nothing to do with the nfos, you need to check the images in your movies folder. Based on your settings you should check if "moviename-fanart.jpg", "clearart.jpg" and so on are there.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - bobrap - 2012-10-28

Are movie sets picked up automatically or added manually?

(2012-10-28, 19:40)bobrap Wrote: Are movie sets picked up automatically or added manually?

Sorry, don't get you...? If movie sets are defined in already existing nfos they will be picked up automatically.

Ok, so they aren't pulled from TMDB. correct?

(2012-10-28, 20:04)bobrap Wrote: Ok, so they aren't pulled from TMDB. correct?

No Wink
They are initially picked from your (maybe) existing nfo files. While scraping they are picked from TMDB. And you can redefine them manually.

I don't have any nfo files in movie folders, should sets be picked when I scrape movies? It doesn't seem to happen for me.

Sorry, my fault. I thought they should be picked up but I never implemented this Wink I've done it now and sets from TMDb will be picked up in the next release.

Thanks!

(2012-10-28, 15:33)Komet Wrote: So you don't see some fanarts, posters in XBMC? This has nothing to do with the nfos, you need to check the images in your movies folder. Based on your settings you should check if "moviename-fanart.jpg", "clearart.jpg" and so on are there.

Found the issue, it's the way XBMC handles VIDEO_TS folder structures.
Converting everything to ISO now, problem solved.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Solo0815 - 2012-10-29

Two more Feature Requests:

Ignore dots while searching for Series or Movies
Folders are often named like this: "Family.Guy" instead of "Family Guy". ME then searches for "Family.Guy" instead of "Family Guy" and doesn't find any matching series. IMO ME should ignore dots in a folder names for a better searching result.

Support MultiEpisodes:
I have a few multipart-episodes, which are named like this:
XY.-.S01e03-04-05.avi
This AVI contains the episodes 03, 04 and 05 from Season 01. This is supported in XBMC -> look here

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2012-10-29

Dots are already excluded for single file movies. With the next release this also works for DVD and BluRay structures and tv shows and concerts.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - ArieS - 2012-10-30

If .bluray, .dvd could be ignored too, it would be great!