Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - msderganc - 2013-02-09

Hi Komet,

When I scrape more than a few (30+) movies at once, I almost always get a runtime error that closes MediaElch. I'd post a log, but I can't find a log file.

Thanks!

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-02-09

(2013-02-09, 22:04)fepunk Wrote: REPORTING

Even choosing not to download actors images on TV Shows, the download still happens. In Movies works well.

REQUEST

Komet, can u add a possibility to chose other language on IMDB scrapper??

Bug report is recorded. imdbapi.org only supports english and chinese.

(2013-02-09, 22:07)msderganc Wrote: Hi Komet,

When I scrape more than a few (30+) movies at once, I almost always get a runtime error that closes MediaElch. I'd post a log, but I can't find a log file.

Thanks!

Multi-Scraping has a very low priority for me but I'll try to improve it if I find the time Wink

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Linusorg - 2013-02-10

Hi Komet,
Thanks for providing 1.4 and i really love some of the new features ( like multiscrapping, speed, etc. ). Great work.

Issue i found so far is the moviescanner, or lets say the scanner in relation to the data that i have on my nas here.
I got quite a view 1:1 copies of DVD's and BluRays and i tried the switch movies in seperated dirs turned on/off, but i am not getting any lets say acceptable results.
The problem with Blueray structures is that they not only contain the stream files, they have all kinds of additional Mediafiles (*.mov, *.dat, etc) and ME will take them now ( 1.3 seams to ignore them ) and present them as unscrapped items.
i would mention that if we talk 10 BluRays, but lets say we are talking 100, 500, 1000 or even more.

If there is already a specific switch/setting how to handle that, it would be great to know.
it might be a solution that you could implement something like "exclude dirnames from scan" or try to handle disk structures different, dont know what a good fit would be, but in a current state its quite problematic to handle such structures.

Looking forward to your comments
Linus

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-02-10

@Linusorg: Didn't know that BluRay structures also contain .mov and other files. The next version will skip these.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Linusorg - 2013-02-10

it might be a good idea if you incooperate some BR structures in your testenviroment ( especially disks with PC/mac extras, bonus disks, etc.).
I dont even like to mention TV-Shows ( with bonus/extras ) on BR-Disks ( that must be a nightmare for getting to the right judgement for such a programm like ME.
Thanks again for doing all this.

PS.: got pretty limited time actually to test ME, just a bit during Weekends

Would be nice if you (or someone else) could send me some structures (just do a "find /path/to/bluray" in Linux/MacOS).

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - alspoll - 2013-02-10

Another request... support for .wtv files.

TIA,

AL

(2013-02-10, 16:36)alspoll Wrote: Another request... support for .wtv files.

TIA,

AL

Recorded.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - saitoh183 - 2013-02-10

I wanted to know if there is a way to get ME to not list movies as new when they are in 2 part video files. I have certain movies like that and they have a nfo file but since they dont have the Cd1 or "part1 0f 2" in the name(XBMC doesnt need it ), ME doesnt pick my nfo files. ie

Death Note (2006)
-Death Note (2006) cd1.avi
-Death Note (2006) cd2.avi
-Death Note (2006).nfo

ME generates Death Note (2006) cd1.nfo if i detect and save information.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - alspoll - 2013-02-10

Another request, although it may be a little strange...

Add votes for tv shows. Since XBMC does not support tv sets, i was thinking of using tag, votes and a smartlist to group series, ie tag = Gundam, and then votes would refer to the order in which the episodes should appear across the gundam universe, crossing multiple series.

TIA,

AL

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - fepunk - 2013-02-10

@Komet, I use IMDB to scrape only 'ratings' and sometimes the 'runtime' when tmdb dosen´t have it, can u pls change the way of ratings is displayed, actualy is like this in field box: 189777 votes to 189,777 votes. I change the .nfo manually and works great in xbmc. THANKS U

(2013-02-10, 18:35)saitoh183 Wrote: I wanted to know if there is a way to get ME to not list movies as new when they are in 2 part video files. I have certain movies like that and they have a nfo file but since they dont have the Cd1 or "part1 0f 2" in the name(XBMC doesnt need it ), ME doesnt pick my nfo files. ie

Death Note (2006)
-Death Note (2006) cd1.avi
-Death Note (2006) cd2.avi
-Death Note (2006).nfo

ME generates Death Note (2006) cd1.nfo if i detect and save information.

Known bug, will be fixed in 1.5
(2013-02-10, 22:07)fepunk Wrote: @Komet, I use IMDB to scrape only 'ratings' and sometimes the 'runtime' when tmdb dosen´t have it, can u pls change the way of ratings is displayed, actualy is like this in field box: 189777 votes to 189,777 votes. I change the .nfo manually and works great in xbmc. THANKS U

Recorded for 1.5 Wink

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - hewwra - 2013-02-10

Is it possible to scrape extra fanart for multiple movies at the same time?
I've scraped a lot of movies and MediaElch fetches everything except extra fanart even though I have checked "Extra Art".

Btw it crashes when I scrape too many movies at the same time (only when I use The Movie DB and not IMDB) but its no big deal, I just restart the program.

Love the program, its far superior to everything else I have used!
I use Mac OS X Mountain Lion

(2013-02-10, 22:15)hewwra Wrote: Is it possible to scrape extra fanart for multiple movies at the same time?
I've scraped a lot of movies and MediaElch fetches everything except extra fanart even though I have checked "Extra Art".

Btw it crashes when I scrape too many movies at the same time (only when I use The Movie DB and not IMDB) but its no big deal, I just restart the program.

Love the program, its far superior to everything else I have used!
I use Mac OS X Mountain Lion

Extra Art = CD Art, Logo, Clear Art
Downloading Extra Fanarts automatically is not possible at the moment, most people using extra fanarts are picking it themselves.
Crash when scraping many movies at once is already known, maybe better in 1.5.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - fepunk - 2013-02-10

@Komet, once again Smile

Taking this ride on extra art, XBMC always expeting for disc.png instead of cdart.png...frodo defaults.