Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-02-15

(2013-02-15, 19:10)chtamina Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 00:53)deh2k7 Wrote: I seem to be having an issue with only SOME of my multi-disc movies. For some reason it detects most of the movies fine, but for a handful of them, it seems to be picking up the second movie part first, resulting it ME not finding the artwork and nfo files. All of of my movies are named the same, consistent with XBMC standards. For example:

Ben-Hur (1959) [Disc1].mpg
Ben-Hur (1959) [Disc2].mpg
Ben-Hur (1959) [Disc1].nfo
Ben-Hur (1959) [Disc1]-poster.jpg
Ben-Hur (1959) [Disc1]-fanart.jpg

The only thing I can see between the movies being picked up correctly and the movies that are not, is that for the movies that are not picked up correctly, the second part is listed first in the filename list, and I'm guessing ME would be looking for [Disc2] in the nfo and artwork files vs. [Disc1].

Any thoughts here?

I came here to commet this very same issue

(2013-02-14, 21:31)Komet Wrote: Answered before. Known bug in 1.4 with handling stacked files.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - kaffekask - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-14, 22:59)Komet Wrote: I don't know if XBMC supports multiple <credit> tags and the most scrapers are not providing separate fields for the directors, they deliver it as "Director No 1, Director No 2". It think it would be a little bit too much in the (already overloaded) GUI to add lists for directors and producers.

Just wanted to point out that XBMC supports and uses several credits and director tags, here is a snippet from a xml file exported from Frodo (works the same in Eden) for the movie Four Rooms.
Code:
<id>tt0113101</id>
<genre>Comedy</genre>
<country>USA</country>
<set></set>
<credits>Allison Anders</credits>
<credits>Alexandre Rockwell</credits>
<director>Allison Anders</director>
<director>Alexandre Rockwell</director>
The problem is that imdbapi.org just take the directors and writers from the first page and not from the fullcredit page as it should do, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113101/fullcredits#directors.

So until imdbapi.org update theis scraper or add fullcredits as a chioce just like aka, technical and so on there is not much to do...

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - alspoll - 2013-02-16

Is anyone else having an issue with displaying specials posters and fan art?

Looking at the FAQ:
Season images reside inside the tvshow folder
season[XX]-(poster/banner/fanart).(png/jpg)
season-all-(poster/banner/fanart).(png/jpg}
season-specials-(poster/banner/fanart).(png/jpg)

Currently, in the settings menu, any season is named as 'season<seasonNumber>-poster.jpg" but it does not display.

If I rename it "season-specials-poster", it works as expected.

TIA

AL

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - deh2k7 - 2013-02-16

(2013-02-16, 00:42)kaffekask Wrote:
(2013-02-14, 22:59)Komet Wrote: I don't know if XBMC supports multiple <credit> tags and the most scrapers are not providing separate fields for the directors, they deliver it as "Director No 1, Director No 2". It think it would be a little bit too much in the (already overloaded) GUI to add lists for directors and producers.

Just wanted to point out that XBMC supports and uses several credits and director tags, here is a snippet from a xml file exported from Frodo (works the same in Eden) for the movie Four Rooms.
Code:
<id>tt0113101</id>
<genre>Comedy</genre>
<country>USA</country>
<set></set>
<credits>Allison Anders</credits>
<credits>Alexandre Rockwell</credits>
<director>Allison Anders</director>
<director>Alexandre Rockwell</director>
The problem is that imdbapi.org just take the directors and writers from the first page and not from the fullcredit page as it should do, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0113101/fullcredits#directors.

So until imdbapi.org update theis scraper or add fullcredits as a chioce just like aka, technical and so on there is not much to do...

Good info kaffekask! I wonder why the cast comes through correctly from the api but not writers/directors?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - chtamina - 2013-02-16

It's been already reported but I think that Rating should always be retrieved from imdb instead of other sources, what do you think guys?

I logged a ticket over at IMDBAPI for this issue. Please take a moment to star it to get some attention.

http://imdbapi.betaeasy.com/thread/19072

I noticed that when doing selective scraping, scraping the movie collection with TMDB scraper is not an option. Is this planned for future releases?

Also, are there plans for 'mixed' scraping, i.e. scrape some fields from TMDB, some from IMDB?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-16, 22:12)deh2k7 Wrote: I noticed that when doing selective scraping, scraping the movie collection with TMDB scraper is not an option. Is this planned for future releases?

Also, are there plans for 'mixed' scraping, i.e. scrape some fields from TMDB, some from IMDB?

What do you mean with "selective scraping"? Scraping with TMDB should be possible in every place.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - AiWaBR - 2013-02-17

You can use scrapper to erotic films? adultdvdempire, data18

(2013-02-17, 15:00)AiWaBR Wrote: You can use scrapper to erotic films? adultdvdempire, data18

Currently not, no. Let me know if there are others wanting to scrape these kind of movies Wink

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - deh2k7 - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-17, 12:32)Komet Wrote:
(2013-02-16, 22:12)deh2k7 Wrote: I noticed that when doing selective scraping, scraping the movie collection with TMDB scraper is not an option. Is this planned for future releases?

What do you mean with "selective scraping"? Scraping with TMDB should be possible in every place.

I mean when scraping only SOME of the fields, i.e. updating an existing info, not doing a full scrape on a movie without an NFO. When doing a selective scrape, i.e. checking only certain fields, like rating, or actors, etc, there is no option for selecting the movie collection.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - AiWaBR - 2013-02-17

(2013-02-17, 15:57)Komet Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 15:00)AiWaBR Wrote: You can use scrapper to erotic films? adultdvdempire, data18

Currently not, no. Let me know if there are others wanting to scrape these kind of movies Wink

I hope that others want, because the program is very good and help a lot with these scraper.
Thanks for the reply.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - deh2k7 - 2013-02-17

Is scraping of 16x9 Thumbs/Season Thumbs from fanart.tv a planned feature?

(2013-02-17, 18:58)deh2k7 Wrote:
(2013-02-17, 12:32)Komet Wrote:

I mean when scraping only SOME of the fields, i.e. updating an existing info, not doing a full scrape on a movie without an NFO. When doing a selective scrape, i.e. checking only certain fields, like rating, or actors, etc, there is no option for selecting the movie collection.

This is possible. Select the movie, hit search, select "The Movie DB" and the fields you want to load...

(2013-02-17, 19:12)deh2k7 Wrote: Is scraping of 16x9 Thumbs/Season Thumbs from fanart.tv a planned feature?
I recorded this as feature request.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - bichenoubi - 2013-02-17

Hi,

I'm using version 1.4 with XBMC 12 final. I'm using it so I can manually edit info about my TV series because many episodes are incorrectly recognized by default when scrapping from tvdb.
So I edited every single episodes (took a lot of time) and saved everything.
I'm starting from a new install of XBMC so bd is clean.
I set my sources for TV series and scanned media path, but XBMC ignores all my nfo files. They are named exactly as the media but the nfo extension.
Am I doing something wrong?