Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-10-28

(2013-10-27, 14:27)stevecrown Wrote: Good Morning Komet
Right now I'm updating my collections with artwork and ME is supporting Poster and fanart but no banner, thumb, logo and clearart. I organize all my art in one folder and import it with Movie Set Artwork Automator in xbmc. Are you also planning on supporting all the collection art work from fanart.tv? It's time consuming to do all manually and ME gives me a nice overview about what's missing.
Thx

I didn't know that skins make use of logos, thumbs, banners and cleararts for movie sets. I'll check how Movie Set Artwork Automator stores these and add support for them in MediaElch in a later release.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - stevecrown - 2013-10-28

(2013-10-28, 01:22)Komet Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 14:27)stevecrown Wrote: Good Morning Komet
Right now I'm updating my collections with artwork and ME is supporting Poster and fanart but no banner, thumb, logo and clearart. I organize all my art in one folder and import it with Movie Set Artwork Automator in xbmc. Are you also planning on supporting all the collection art work from fanart.tv? It's time consuming to do all manually and ME gives me a nice overview about what's missing.
Thx

I didn't know that skins make use of logos, thumbs, banners and cleararts for movie sets. I'll check how Movie Set Artwork Automator stores these and add support for them in MediaElch in a later release.

Yes some do and it looks amazing
Awesome Smile looking forward to the next release.

Keep up the good work Komet

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - AcIDc0r3 - 2013-10-28

Komet when I'm scraping new info for each of my movies it's selecting european certification (12, 16, 18) results from The Movie DB and I have an English OS. Is there a way for it to select US certifications (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17)? I've noticed that scraping Media Passion is the only one where you can set which country to pull the certification in for different countries but the others don't have an option for it. I would use Media Passion but for some reason it won't let me log in. I have the Windows edition of ME too.

It's a great MM by the way. Smile

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-10-28

(2013-10-28, 16:30)AcIDc0r3 Wrote: Komet when I'm scraping new info for each of my movies it's selecting european certification (12, 16, 18) results from The Movie DB and I have an English OS. Is there a way for it to select US certifications (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17)? I've noticed that scraping Media Passion is the only one where you can set which country to pull the certification in for different countries but the others don't have an option for it. I would use Media Passion but for some reason it won't let me log in. I have the Windows edition of ME too.

Have you set the language for TheMovieDb to "English (US)"?

(2013-10-28, 16:36)Komet Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 16:30)AcIDc0r3 Wrote: Komet when I'm scraping new info for each of my movies it's selecting european certification (12, 16, 18) results from The Movie DB and I have an English OS. Is there a way for it to select US certifications (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17)? I've noticed that scraping Media Passion is the only one where you can set which country to pull the certification in for different countries but the others don't have an option for it. I would use Media Passion but for some reason it won't let me log in. I have the Windows edition of ME too.

Have you set the language for TheMovieDb to "English (US)"?

I've looked for that option but couldn't find it. Huh

(2013-10-28, 16:45)AcIDc0r3 Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 16:36)Komet Wrote: Have you set the language for TheMovieDb to "English (US)"?

MediaElch -> Settings -> Scraper -> The Movie Db Wink

(2013-10-28, 16:52)Komet Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 16:45)AcIDc0r3 Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 16:36)Komet Wrote: Have you set the language for TheMovieDb to "English (US)"?

MediaElch -> Settings -> Scraper -> The Movie Db Wink

I'll have to look when I get home, hrm I looked all over the software for that option. I guess I must have missed it. Thanks.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - solamnic - 2013-10-28

Nothing solved it...

Just waiting for new version Wink

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Zwanzig - 2013-10-28

I have a NAS Asustor AS202TE of XMBC. I want to synchronize information from MediaElch. I do not know how I got the address and port set. Computer and NAS is spanked by Switch Please help

Komet Once I load all the poster, fanart, banner, logo, disc & clearart for each of my videos and I syncronize it with XBMC, isn't XBMC suppose to be able to locate all those images that are now stored locally? So far it only sees the poster and fanart. I have to go in and add the logo and disc manually in XBMC because it won't pick them up.

(2013-10-28, 20:58)AcIDc0r3 Wrote: Komet Once I load all the poster, fanart, banner, logo, disc & clearart for each of my videos and I syncronize it with XBMC, isn't XBMC suppose to be able to locate all those images that are now stored locally? So far it only sees the poster and fanart. I have to go in and add the logo and disc manually in XBMC because it won't pick them up.

That's right and a little XBMC drawback. Look for an add-on called "Artwork Downloader". It can download missing artwork and also make XBMC use your locally stored artwork.

(2013-10-28, 21:02)Komet Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 20:58)AcIDc0r3 Wrote: Komet Once I load all the poster, fanart, banner, logo, disc & clearart for each of my videos and I syncronize it with XBMC, isn't XBMC suppose to be able to locate all those images that are now stored locally? So far it only sees the poster and fanart. I have to go in and add the logo and disc manually in XBMC because it won't pick them up.

That's right and a little XBMC drawback. Look for an add-on called "Artwork Downloader". It can download missing artwork and also make XBMC use your locally stored artwork.

Yeah that's what I've been doing but when I seen that MediaElch looked liked it did it too I was like cool but it didn't do it. Thanks though for your support. Smile

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Zwanzig - 2013-10-28

Welcome.
I renew my request for help. My English is the translator so sorry.
I want to synchronize with MediaElch of XMBC on the NAS Asustor AS-202T. How do I set the address and port of MediaElch and XMBC. I have a computer connected to the server by the switch. Which address - computer? server? Switch?
thank you

(2013-10-28, 22:38)Zwanzig Wrote: Welcome.
I renew my request for help. My English is the translator so sorry.
I want to synchronize with MediaElch of XMBC on the NAS Asustor AS-202T. How do I set the address and port of MediaElch and XMBC. I have a computer connected to the server by the switch. Which address - computer? server? Switch?
thank you

You need to enter the IP address of the host XBMC is running on, looks like this is your NAS. Port ist usually 8080 or 80 (can be edited in XBMC, and yes, this has changed in 2.0).

Risa was just released! Smile
Check it out: http://www.mediaelch.de/mediaelch-2-0-risa/

Komet I like the look of the new version. Wow! Can't wait to try it out when I get home. Cool