Kodi Community Forum
MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win (with music library scraping) (/showthread.php?tid=136333)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Zwanzig - 2013-10-28

Thank you very much for your reply. The connection now works. Now Showing: State-ended, the progress bar 100% - "XMBC loads now updated items" but XMBC this new information does not show ... Tomorrow I will try yet.
MediaElch is the best Smile Thank you

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Zwanzig - 2013-10-29

Version 2.0 does not work unless - self-extractor video..?

MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-10-29

(2013-10-29, 00:31)Zwanzig Wrote: Version 2.0 does not work unless - self-extractor video..?

Self extractor? It's a simple dmg file (or zip for Windows). What happens after you start MediaElch? Which OS are you using?

Misunderstanding. My English Sad .. I'm Polish. System Windows XP. While getting information I do not want: logo, cover, CD Art. When downloading by The Movie Db - that's OK, but I have to honor every time: logo, cover, etc. (version 1.7 was enough time.) If I download the created my scraper - nothing happens (not collected information)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - AcIDc0r3 - 2013-10-29

(2013-10-28, 16:45)AcIDc0r3 Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 16:36)Komet Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 16:30)AcIDc0r3 Wrote: Komet when I'm scraping new info for each of my movies it's selecting european certification (12, 16, 18) results from The Movie DB and I have an English OS. Is there a way for it to select US certifications (G, PG, PG-13, R, NC-17)? I've noticed that scraping Media Passion is the only one where you can set which country to pull the certification in for different countries but the others don't have an option for it. I would use Media Passion but for some reason it won't let me log in. I have the Windows edition of ME too.

It's a great MM by the way. Smile

Have you set the language for TheMovieDb to "English (US)"?

I've looked for that option but couldn't find it. Huh

I see now what I was doing wrong, there is English and then there's English (US). You can barely see the (US) portion of it because the pull down menu is too small and it's almost all the way cut off. Thanks for the pointer Komet. Also I deleted my v1.7 directory with MediaElch in it and then reinstalled the new v2.0 directory and what's strange is that it already picked up my movie and TV Show directories. When I went to set it up the links to the directories were already in place. If I had deleted the old version directory where is it picking up my previous info from? Also upon first running it was not able to scrape, I had to close it down and bring it back up and it scraped just fine ever since.

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - dannypcf - 2013-10-29

Hello everybody, just tried MediaElch, I love itAngel, it is simple, everything is work, except for scraping images for moviesets, i couldn't scrape any moviesets images from any of the scraper. Is there anyone experiencing the same thing? Or any of the setup has to be made before having it work? Appreciated if anyone could advice.

This is a great program, keep it up!Big Grin

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Etharr - 2013-10-29

Hello, Komet. There is a bug in new version of MediaElch in "Show missing episodes" feature.
I've selected that option for every show I have and after that I can't select any position in tv shows section.
After my investigation I manage to figured out that it's locked at first show with "Show missing episodes" feature was enabled.
I had to delete "MediaElch.sqlite" file to make it work again.

Hello again
MEdiaElch version 2.0 is very coolSmile It is, however, a few bugs (?). I am using Windows XP, the Polish language.

1. in the XBMC shows description as a storyline and vice versa
2. gets collections but does not receive a title of sorts
3. I wrote about this before - my scraper does not receive information (not responding) - I do not want to download certain information like: banner, art cd and every time I need to have them
4. do not work me multi-Extractor
5. connection to the XBMC works, but does not update the information (I have XBMC on the NAS)

This is far enough, maybe I'm doing something wrong please clarify. Or add amendments in the next version
MediaElch Program is for me probably the best so far that I met.
(sorry my english, it is translator)

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - solamnic - 2013-10-29

@Komet..

Hey come on ... i wanted to go to the office for work..

Now i have to "test" MediaElch v2. first... Wink

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - solamnic - 2013-10-29

@Komet

a) Streamdetails - > Reload from file ... Duration displayed 00:00

b) Information - Extended - Actors etc this menu looks much better in mediaelch v1.7 (maybe to keep the same look? (bold letters, smaller, in order for all the options to appear in one window without the need of using the > to reach streaddetails)?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-10-29

@solamnic:

a) Fix will be in a (shortly available) bugfix release
b) Sounds like you have a very small resolution on your screen... An option to restore a "legacy" layout will be available in the next release but this layout will get no attention from my side.

@Etharr:
I could reproduce this bug and a fix for this will also be in the next release.

@AcIDc0r3:
https://kvibes.zendesk.com/entries/28045368-Where-are-MediaElchs-settings-stored- Wink

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Chuck Bartowski - 2013-10-29

Hi Komet

Great work - really love it.

At the moment it isnt possible to add banners to a season where there aren't season specific ones. Is it possible to mirror the way Media Elch handles Fanart ie it shows all available and you can just select one for the season.

Also any chance of adding Excaliburfilms website as a scraper?

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - _J@n_ - 2013-10-29

Hi Daniel,

Weirdest thing. I tried to upgrade to version 2.0.5-1 via Synaptic. Synaptic asks me to install a whole bunch of additional packages (all related to qt it seems). If I concur it spews up following error:

Quote:mediaelch:
Depends: libqt5multimedia5-plugins but it is not installable
Depends: qt5-image-formats-plugins but it is not installable

Running Mint 15 (Olivia) 64 bit with ME 1.7 installed

Any help greatly appreciated

Greetz,

_J@N_

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Wanilton - 2013-10-29

Hi Komet, thanks for new release, work great, one detail only for fix

Congratulations again,

RE: MediaElch - MediaManager for Mac/Linux/Win - Komet - 2013-10-29

(2013-10-29, 20:01)Chuck Bartowski Wrote: Hi Komet

Great work - really love it.

At the moment it isnt possible to add banners to a season where there aren't season specific ones. Is it possible to mirror the way Media Elch handles Fanart ie it shows all available and you can just select one for the season.

Also any chance of adding Excaliburfilms website as a scraper?

All available banners will be shown in the next release, not just season specific ones.

Is it excaliburfilms.com? The site is not loading right now for me...

(2013-10-29, 20:11)Wanilton Wrote: Hi Komet, thanks for new release, work great, one detail only for fix

Congratulations again,

Thanks for the hint, I will improve it.

(2013-10-29, 20:07)_J@n_ Wrote: Hi Daniel,

Weirdest thing. I tried to upgrade to version 2.0.5-1 via Synaptic. Synaptic asks me to install a whole bunch of additional packages (all related to qt it seems). If I concur it spews up following error:

Quote:mediaelch:
Depends: libqt5multimedia5-plugins but it is not installable
Depends: qt5-image-formats-plugins but it is not installable

Running Mint 15 (Olivia) 64 bit with ME 1.7 installed

Any help greatly appreciated

Greetz,

_J@N_

I must admit I'm a little bit out of business with Mint, I've just created the deb for Ubuntu Saucy.
I'll check if these two packages can be skipped.