Kodi Community Forum
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more (/showthread.php?tid=136798)

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-01-12

All the above problems are due to the change in mce remote codes. Just uninstall xbmclauncher to return to your previous mce settings.Then install without the mce remote option.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - jordandk - 2013-01-13

I have justed updatet to 3.1 a couple a days ago.

When using the XBMC shell now, because you have done it awsome so I now can use UnifiedRemote at the same time.

My problem are, I have lost my Hibernation now, I have in powercontrol set it, to 20 minutes, then it would hibernate if there's no activity. But it never does that now, is there anyway that I can do to fix it again or do I really need to turn back to windows shell?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - costi - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-12, 15:30)baijuxavior Wrote: All the above problems are due to the change in mce remote codes. Just uninstall xbmclauncher to return to your previous mce settings.Then install without the mce remote option.

That did not help, I'm afraid. My guess is that the registry changes were not reverted back on uninstalling (the "Install MCE Remote Control registry code" checkbox). Does anyone have the .reg file, or can point me to where the MCE remote settings are, and what they should contain originally?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-01-14

(2013-01-13, 21:36)jordandk Wrote: I have justed updatet to 3.1 a couple a days ago.

When using the XBMC shell now, because you have done it awsome so I now can use UnifiedRemote at the same time.

My problem are, I have lost my Hibernation now, I have in powercontrol set it, to 20 minutes, then it would hibernate if there's no activity. But it never does that now, is there anyway that I can do to fix it again or do I really need to turn back to windows shell?

Try disabling the focus feature by entering delay as '0' seconds or using 'send focus only once'.

(2013-01-13, 23:33)costi Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 15:30)baijuxavior Wrote: All the above problems are due to the change in mce remote codes. Just uninstall xbmclauncher to return to your previous mce settings.Then install without the mce remote option.

That did not help, I'm afraid. My guess is that the registry changes were not reverted back on uninstalling (the "Install MCE Remote Control registry code" checkbox). Does anyone have the .reg file, or can point me to where the MCE remote settings are, and what they should contain originally?

It also depends on the keyboard.xl file. You can try xbmccustomregis.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - jordandk - 2013-01-14

baijuxavior:

Thanks, it got fixed now when some of clients are finished it goes to hibernation. I will try the other trick later, when using the main media server in the livingroom.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - hars73 - 2013-01-14

Tried XBMC launcher yesterday on my new Win7 64bit HTPC, but I've got a strange behaviour I could not fix until now.
I'm not using XBMC as a shell, and only starting XBMC when Windows starts.

But, after XMBC has been started and is ready to use, in about 10 seconds or so, XBMC minimizes and that's it. I have to click it on the windows taskbar to get it fullscreen again.
What am I doing wrong?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-01-14

^^ Not sure what causes that problem. In xbmc try options like 'Use a full screen window rather than true full screen'.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - costi - 2013-01-15

Tried xbmccustomregis (OT; the worst documented app ever IMHO), I'm not using any custom keyboard.xml, and still the same. Might this be a problem of Frodo RC3 itself (tho I'm pretty sure it worked before XBMCLauncher).
I guess I'll just reinstall the whole OS... not pretty, but much faster.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - hars73 - 2013-01-15

(2013-01-14, 15:34)baijuxavior Wrote: ^^ Not sure what causes that problem. In xbmc try options like 'Use a full screen window rather than true full screen'.

I uninstalled XBMC launcher and started XBMC manually immediately after windows was ready. Same problem. So there must be a proces that minimizes XBMC.
I read Ati Catalyst Center causes this a lot of times, so tonight I'll try to disable this. When it's working I'm gonna install Launcher again.

EDIT: Yes, it was the Catalyst Center. I disabled it in msconfig.exe and Launcher works fine now!

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - jordandk - 2013-01-16

(2013-01-14, 08:15)baijuxavior Wrote: Try disabling the focus feature by entering delay as '0' seconds or using 'send focus only once'.

It's working flawless now, thanks alot. Big Grin

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - Vidman - 2013-01-18

Is it possible to start xbmc when a WOL packet is received with xbmclauncher?
if not now could this feature be added?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-01-18

(2013-01-18, 02:23)Vidman Wrote: Is it possible to start xbmc when a WOL packet is received with xbmclauncher?
if not now could this feature be added?

These threads may be useful - http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/51735-cmd-delnext-dels-startas-wol-and-more-cmd/

http://www.autohotkey.com/board/topic/1521-wake-on-lan-cmd/

http://simply-ware.com/WolHelp.htm

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - slim_j - 2013-01-18

Hi all, loving this. Thanks all for the hard work.

Has anyone else has any issue with the desktop power addition? I right click desktop and the button is there but when I move across there is no 'locl', 'switch user' etc.

This might have been mentioned previously in which case i apologise - please direct me.

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-01-18

Are other power buttons working?

RE: XBMC Launcher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Autostart XBMC, Set Focus and more - slim_j - 2013-01-18

(2013-01-18, 10:40)baijuxavior Wrote: Are other power buttons working?

The other power buttons work - ie. from xbmx and the existing window 8 power buttons. When i move the mouse over the 'power' option from the desktop shortcut, the options don't appear.