Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Joaquin_Barrera - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 11:01)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 04:19)Hergonoway Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 02:18)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: I think that "weak sauce" could be translated to Spanish (Which is my language) like "salsa suave", I think it is more accurate. But like I think you mean, this expression it is not often used by Spanish people ... And of course, not for rating anything, neither film nor TV shows

+1 we don't have something similar in French as weak sauce.

If you want to keep a common expression, when a movie or a book is very very very bad we call it "Un navet" which can be directly translate as a turnip. And I don't think there anything as low as its expression in terms of rating. (before being rude Wink)

If you need a full translation in French, I may handle that.

The translation for french is mostly done, but I'm sure you can add or cleanup some things.

https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbmc-addons/resource/script-trakt/

Anyone knows of a way to prevent this?
If you need any help with Spanish translation, I'd like to help. [WHITE SMILING FACE]

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - komplex - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 00:50)RavRob Wrote: "The flash"doesn't scrobble at all. I first noticed that last week and it is doing the same thing again this week. If I mark it as watched in kodi it will also mark as watched in trak.TV. Just not sure why it doesn't scrobble. If I am the only one I won't bother @Razze but if others experience the same thing I will raise an issue on git.

This happens to me not only with The Flash a few others too usually the first 1 or 2 episodes in a playlist, dont mark it yourself as watched on trakt just wait until your library updates and it will add it then

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 15:10)komplex Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 00:50)RavRob Wrote: "The flash"doesn't scrobble at all. I first noticed that last week and it is doing the same thing again this week. If I mark it as watched in kodi it will also mark as watched in trak.TV. Just not sure why it doesn't scrobble. If I am the only one I won't bother @Razze but if others experience the same thing I will raise an issue on git.

This happens to me not only with The Flash a few others too usually the first 1 or 2 episodes in a playlist, dont mark it yourself as watched on trakt just wait until your library updates and it will add it then

Haven't tried scrobbeling of playlists and multipart episodes yet. Would be nice if somebody could have a look.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 11:01)Razze Wrote: Anyone knows of a way to prevent this?
not sure whats being asked above, the image doesnt show and manually browsing to link brings up the dropbox 'you dont belong here' message, did i miss something?

(2015-02-12, 15:42)S7eele Wrote:
not sure whats being asked above, the image doesnt show and manually browsing to link brings up the dropbox 'you dont belong here' message, did i miss something?
Sorry

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - M0dj0 - 2015-02-12

In the English translation there is a string that says;

"trakt - Failed making as watched"

Should it not be "marking" instead of "making" ?

There is now also a Swedish translation 99% completed. If someone could have a look, it would be great.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - KrissO - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 14:46)darkmaffia Wrote: Hi guys, just installed openelec 5.0.3 on my RPi2. Trakt add-on (2.3.1) installed but it doesn't mark my episodes as watched. It also dont give any error. So syncing problems. Anyone else?

Same problem here. Guess we'll have to wait for an update

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - M0dj0 - 2015-02-12

Maybe you could write

"Minimum gesehen (im %) um ..." ?

(2015-02-12, 15:48)KrissO Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 14:46)darkmaffia Wrote: Hi guys, just installed openelec 5.0.3 on my RPi2. Trakt add-on (2.3.1) installed but it doesn't mark my episodes as watched. It also dont give any error. So syncing problems. Anyone else?

sync does not work yet and the upgrade in development is not ready for the 'average' kodi user, look back in the thread just a bit and you can find more information on the upgrade in progress, suggest reviewing all issues on github before installing it, if not familiar with github it may be a good idea to wait for a stable version to be distributed via official kodi repository

definitely check first post in thread, it has links and some basic info

you can also look over this post, it is a recent response to the same question, thread is large so pasting link below:

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=1922869#pid1922869

(2015-02-12, 15:46)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 15:42)S7eele Wrote:
Sorry
sorry, no idea whatsoever but ill look for an answer as able

(2015-02-12, 15:47)M0dj0 Wrote: In the English translation there is a string that says;

"trakt - Failed making as watched"

Should it not be "marking" instead of "making" ?

There is now also a Swedish translation 99% completed. If someone could have a look, it would be great.

It should be, I already changed it some days ago in the base files, so it should be pulled by the kodi team soon.

(2015-02-12, 15:49)M0dj0 Wrote: Maybe you could write

"Minimum gesehen (im %) um ..." ?

I could do that, but it was more of a question if there are anything general we could do. As I'm queit sure other languages might have these problems on different strings etc

@Razze im seeing this error quite often in my logs:
Quote:15:33:06 T:1816119208 ERROR: INFO:requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool:Resetting dropped connection: api-v2launch.trakt.tv
it wasnt the only place i saw it but it seemed to appear after almost all (maybe all?) scrobble notices "[trakt] [Scrobbler] scrobble()", is this an error that is to be expected like the timeouts?

wanted to ask here instead of cluttering github with another open issue that may not be an actual issue

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - darkmaffia - 2015-02-12

(2015-02-12, 16:06)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 15:48)KrissO Wrote:

sync does not work yet and the upgrade in development is not ready for the 'average' kodi user, look back in the thread just a bit and you can find more information on the upgrade in progress, suggest reviewing all issues on github before installing it, if not familiar with github it may be a good idea to wait for a stable version to be distributed via official kodi repository

you can also look over this post, it is a recent response to the same question, thread is large so pasting link below:

Thanks. Now it's clear to me that im not the only one who has the problem. Looking forward to v3.0, the screens look great! Can you give any indication when it will be updated through official kodi resp?

(2015-02-12, 16:47)darkmaffia Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 16:06)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-02-12, 15:48)KrissO Wrote: Same problem here. Guess we'll have to wait for an update

Thanks. Now it's clear to me that im not the only one who has the problem. Looking forward to v3.0, the screens look great! Can you give any indication when it will be updated through official kodi resp?
unfortunately not, razze is the only one who could really determine that, feel free to ask him but he hasnt given one yet afaik, things are progressing rapidly but wouldnt try to guess an eta Undecided

(2015-02-12, 16:39)S7eele Wrote: @Razze im seeing this error quite often in my logs:
Quote:15:33:06 T:1816119208 ERROR: INFO:requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool:Resetting dropped connection: api-v2launch.trakt.tv
it wasnt the only place i saw it but it seemed to appear after almost all (maybe all?) scrobble notices "[trakt] [Scrobbler] scrobble()", is this an error that is to be expected like the timeouts?

wanted to ask here instead of cluttering github with another open issue that may not be an actual issue

Shouldn't be a real problem, its something like an timeout. But we might want to ask fuzeman about this, as this error is comming from trakt.py
https://github.com/fuzeman/trakt.py/issues