Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - bunbun - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 17:34)ToddeSwe Wrote: Hi (again)

When i was posting that everything is working before was to let you guys know that it seems to be working here.
As you know i'm on 2.3.2 and i can't see that something fails to do what it is supposed to do.

It shares ALL my activities on facebook, even while i'm watching something it shows how much i have watched and how much is left.
It updates my collection as soon something new is added to my collection. What else should it do?

Scrobbling and collection is about the only thing that works. I just had to rescan my entire collection. Before v2 API the trakt-plugin would sync all watched movies/episodes from trakt. That doesn't work anymore.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - RavRob - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 19:15)Razze Wrote: I tried to scrobble the flash and it's working for me now, from strm files. So this should also be fixed

I just installed this version
1466c14cca
and still no joy scrobbling "The Flash" from strm. If you tell me what I can provide so you can fix this and where/how to get it to you, I will be happy to oblige.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 20:52)RavRob Wrote:
(2015-02-14, 19:15)Razze Wrote: I tried to scrobble the flash and it's working for me now, from strm files. So this should also be fixed

I just installed this version
1466c14cca
and still no joy scrobbling "The Flash" from strm. If you tell me what I can provide so you can fix this and where/how to get it to you, I will be happy to oblige.

Create an issue over at github, we will talk about the rest there

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - ToddeSwe - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 18:15)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-14, 17:34)ToddeSwe Wrote: Hi (again)

When i was posting that everything is working before was to let you guys know that it seems to be working here.
As you know i'm on 2.3.2 and i can't see that something fails to do what it is supposed to do.

It shares ALL my activities on facebook, even while i'm watching something it shows how much i have watched and how much is left.
It updates my collection as soon something new is added to my collection. What else should it do?

It's probably not stopping, when you pause something, same goes for seeking in the show/movie
Also it should sync watched to kodi from trakt and from trakt to kodi.

Not to mention that v1 of the api (the one your using, is slow and causing all other users to wait/have problems

The thing is that i don't have Kodi on that box i am using this, it's an older version of XBMC on my shitty TLBB that probably never will get Kodi. Smile
Could that have anything to do with it...

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - P0wderKeg - 2015-02-14

Just wanted to say thanks for all your work in this getting it to work with the new trakt api. I am running Kodi with the dev branch and everything is working like it should for me. The time sync is off like discussed but not sure if that is just trakt off on what it thinks the show length should be. As for the flash, all worked good on my episodes, scrobble and watched status. Even rating synced up. The one thing I did before installing this script was to remove the old script first.

Time sync? Scrobble times?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-02-14

(2015-02-14, 23:21)Razze Wrote: Time sync? Scrobble times?
ive only just begun testing but timing looks better and progress appears to be updating after using the kodi progress bar to rewind or ff where it failed to do so last night (tested many times on many eps/movies last night) but freakazoid is still not working wrt multi-part episodes, ill continue testing

Haven't changed anything about the progress, it's likely that trakt didn't receive all of your calls yesterday.
Freakazoid is working for me. That's what I tested.

Anyone running it on Gotham?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-02-14

strange, freakazoid isnt working here and wrt progress bar i looked for signs of tiimeouts in the logs and it happened across several shows and movies but oh well

now when the rating dialogue pops up it has text i havent seen before, in the top right hand corner under the X is the text 'RateHeading', in the dialogue box im looking at right now it is using just numbers instead of 'weak sauce, etc.' and each is prefaced with the text 'Rate', the rating dialogue before this one was exactly the same except the text (weak sauce, etc) was displayed, they were all prefaced by 'Rate' as well, maybe i have a problem on my end

Yep, changed them, but it should show the string (what your seeing should be the key) . Have to check it later

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-02-15

so from now on 1 is shown as 'hate' and 10 is shown as 'love' with all others using just the numbers?

is the 'RateHeading' in the top right corner and the text 'Rate' preceeding every ratings dialogue ( RateHate, RateTwo - RateNine, RateLove) what you meant you would look into later?

sorry, just didnt really understand your last message

edit - is anyone else seeing the iseue described above, trying to determine if its just me before opening an issue on github

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - P0wderKeg - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-14, 23:21)Razze Wrote: Time sync? Scrobble times?

The progress bar on trakt is what I was talking about.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 00:07)S7eele Wrote: so from now on 1 is shown as 'hate' and 10 is shown as 'love' with all others using just the numbers?

is the 'RateHeading' in the top right corner and the text 'Rate' preceeding every ratings dialogue ( RateHate, RateTwo - RateNine, RateLove) what you meant you would look into later?

edit - is anyone else seeing the iseue described above, trying to determine if its just me before opening an issue on github

It's everybody. I changed the translation keys and for some reason the english one is not getting the translations, seems like it is always using the keys.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-02-15

(2015-02-15, 01:52)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 00:07)S7eele Wrote: so from now on 1 is shown as 'hate' and 10 is shown as 'love' with all others using just the numbers?

It's everybody. I changed the translation keys and for some reason the english one is not getting the translations, seems like it is always using the keys.
im assuming no issue is necessary

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-15

Probably have to wait for someone of team kodi to respond http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=218405

If this is indeed not working I might have to revert it :/