Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 14:15)mardn23 Wrote: I installed 3.0.0 addon in Openelec 5.0.2 and it works fine until I reboot. After the reboot a script error is shown. When I delete all files in script.trakt and copy them again into the folder and reboot, I get a message to enter the username/password.
After entering username/password all works again until a reboot. Any ideas ?

Check the openelec settings, there should be something about waiting for network connection. Try that.
Or try the startup delay in the trakt addon settings

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Joaquin_Barrera - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 12:36)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 20:49)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 13:43)Razze Wrote: - I'll try to refactor the loading of kodi watched/collected today.
- If this works I'll check if Gotham is doing alright.
- Figuring out that translation problem in English
- Trying to figure out some log problems

and if no new errors are showing up its time to push it.

1 and 3 should be fine.

I think I will try gotham tomorrow (if no one can confirm it working) and work on the log stuff later today.

"Feature freeze"

Just bugfixes, if anything turns up. Probably waiting 2-3 days until I push it.
Would be nice to hear of everybody that is already using this, if everything is okay or if there is anything that might be off.

If anyone wants to get some more translations in it might be the last time to get it done before the initial push:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbmc-addons/resource/script-trakt/
I just made the translation into Spanish, I hope it's OK after the review.
At least I tried to add my two cents. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 15:13)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 12:36)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-15, 20:49)Razze Wrote: 1 and 3 should be fine.

I think I will try gotham tomorrow (if no one can confirm it working) and work on the log stuff later today.

"Feature freeze"

Just bugfixes, if anything turns up. Probably waiting 2-3 days until I push it.
Would be nice to hear of everybody that is already using this, if everything is okay or if there is anything that might be off.

If anyone wants to get some more translations in it might be the last time to get it done before the initial push:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/xbmc-addons/resource/script-trakt/
I just made the translation into Spanish, I hope it's OK after the review.
At least I tried to add my two cents. Smile

Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - M0dj0 - 2015-02-16

If I have Helix 14.1 with trakt.tv v2.3.1 installed and configured, will I have to-do something special once v3 is pushed to the official repo? I mean will it get updated automatically or will v3 be seen as a completely new script that I have to install?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - zebulon35 - 2015-02-16

Been using the master since last merge and everything is working fine for me now. Scrobbling and syncing with trakt nicely, and way faster now, than a while back.

Thanks for doing this update!

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - mardn23 - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 14:35)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 14:15)mardn23 Wrote: I installed 3.0.0 addon in Openelec 5.0.2 and it works fine until I reboot. After the reboot a script error is shown. When I delete all files in script.trakt and copy them again into the folder and reboot, I get a message to enter the username/password.
After entering username/password all works again until a reboot. Any ideas ?

Check the openelec settings, there should be something about waiting for network connection. Try that.
Or try the startup delay in the trakt addon settings

I changed startup delay from 0 to 10, seems to be working now after reboot.
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - x3nius - 2015-02-16

do i need to manually update the dev version everytime razze does a modify of one of the files? Everything is working fine atm for me with the 3.0.0, atleast what i use it for.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Joaquin_Barrera - 2015-02-16

Hi!
I have a simple question for the developers, do you still recommend to use a trakt backup account? Or we can use now our real account without risks...

Thank you!

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - locke45 - 2015-02-16

Is it possible for me to enable Debug Logging for trakt without enable debug logging for complete kodi ?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - clayboy - 2015-02-16

Success I finally got it to launch ... dunno what the hell i did though.. heh .. turned on everything from remote connections to upnp and delay startup now i see the script launch... now testing on my tv shows to see if they mark the proper watched apparently i'm stuck at 82% but i have 5000+ show so ill wait and see

shout outs to you guys for the support and troubleshoot

Razze,Steele, freem@n, darkmafia, etc.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Necromancyr - 2015-02-16

Has anyone gotten this to work on a FireTV? I've seen a few posts about people not being able to get it working and I'm facing the same issue - you can enter your trakt login details and it works/asks after you watch a show, but no other functionality seems to work. Launching the script results in a script failure.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - RavRob - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 20:04)clayboy Wrote: Success I finally got it to launch ... dunno what the hell i did though.. heh .. turned on everything from remote connections to upnp and delay startup now i see the script launch... now testing on my tv shows to see if they mark the proper watched apparently i'm stuck at 82% but i have 5000+ show so ill wait and see

shout outs to you guys for the support and troubleshoot

Razze,Steele, freem@n, darkmafia, etc.

82% seems to be the mark for the mass update. 5000+ shows could get you stuck there for a while. Be patient. The first time may take a while but once it has run the first time, after that will be a cinch.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Merwenus - 2015-02-16

still fuck up the history? Or fixed and no more +30pages every 5 minutes?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Piers - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 21:37)Merwenus Wrote: still fuck up the history? Or fixed and no more +30pages every 5 minutes?

What a... polite way of asking a question. Confused

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Piers - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 19:29)Joaquin_Barrera Wrote: Hi!
I have a simple question for the developers, do you still recommend to use a trakt backup account? Or we can use now our real account without risks...

Thank you!

I've been using my existing account for testing, appears to work without an issue so far.