Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - claytow - 2015-02-16

Hi guys, been using the Dev branch successfully and all seems to be ok except I cannot get the ratings box to appear after any tv episode has finished. Marking watched is 50/50 at beat but I realise lots are having that issue.
I tried Piers VonH github version and that brought up a ratings box, but then it failed to submit any rating I input.
Cane I do anything to get the ratings box to come up under the Razee dev branch?
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 21:37)Merwenus Wrote: still fuck up the history? Or fixed and no more +30pages every 5 minutes?

(2015-02-16, 22:32)Piers Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 21:37)Merwenus Wrote: still fuck up the history? Or fixed and no more +30pages every 5 minutes?

What a... polite way of asking a question. Confused

ikr? i started to reply but couldnt get over the negative tone and decided against it, ill try again

@Merwenus its working exceptionally well but given your reaction to problems that are to be expected while an app/add-on is in development i strongly suggest you wait until its distributed via the kodi repository, if you were even considering trying it

@Razze has done an outstanding job and there have been more than enough warnings regarding its use while in development, this includes specific instructions to use a test account on trakt website during development if concerned about your data there

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 20:31)Necromancyr Wrote: Has anyone gotten this to work on a FireTV? I've seen a few posts about people not being able to get it working and I'm facing the same issue - you can enter your trakt login details and it works/asks after you watch a show, but no other functionality seems to work. Launching the script results in a script failure.

haven't heard of any problems there, we had some with android in general but these were fixed some weeks ago.

(2015-02-16, 19:34)locke45 Wrote: Is it possible for me to enable Debug Logging for trakt without enable debug logging for complete kodi ?

no, sorry. thats actually the way thats recommended by the kodi team.

(2015-02-16, 22:50)claytow Wrote: Hi guys, been using the Dev branch successfully and all seems to be ok except I cannot get the ratings box to appear after any tv episode has finished. Marking watched is 50/50 at beat but I realise lots are having that issue.
I tried Piers VonH github version and that brought up a ratings box, but then it failed to submit any rating I input.
Cane I do anything to get the ratings box to come up under the Razee dev branch?
Thanks

Are you sure you enabled it in the settings? Should work fine, might take a moment, if the trakt api is having heavy load. Could only tell you if you provide a logfile (see github readme on debugging)
If you do provide it in an github issue please!

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Necromancyr - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 23:12)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 20:31)Necromancyr Wrote: Has anyone gotten this to work on a FireTV? I've seen a few posts about people not being able to get it working and I'm facing the same issue - you can enter your trakt login details and it works/asks after you watch a show, but no other functionality seems to work. Launching the script results in a script failure.

haven't heard of any problems there, we had some with android in general but these were fixed some weeks ago.

Hrm. I just cleared my data and the addon and retried installing (master github version) - same issues. I get the dialog after something is watched, but when I try to launch the plugin itself there's an immediate script error. Also, nothing happens when I do a library update or clean related to pulling down info from my library.

I am on Gotham still - might it have something to do with that? Planning to update soon anyway...

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-16

(2015-02-16, 23:35)Necromancyr Wrote:
(2015-02-16, 23:12)Razze Wrote:

Hrm. I just cleared my data and the addon and retried installing (master github version) - same issues. I get the dialog after something is watched, but when I try to launch the plugin itself there's an immediate script error. Also, nothing happens when I do a library update or clean related to pulling down info from my library.

I am on Gotham still - might it have something to do with that? Planning to update soon anyway...

Would be great if you can provide a logfile and open an issue on github. You are sure your on 3.0.0?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Necromancyr - 2015-02-17

Positive. Reinstalled it twice and actually downloaded from git directly not from the link that downloads the older 2.x release. Will file the issue on git.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Piers - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 02:45)Necromancyr Wrote: Positive. Reinstalled it twice and actually downloaded from git directly not from the link that downloads the older 2.x release. Will file the issue on git.

Don't use my git version - nothing will be updated other than the skin files.

On that note, feedback about the new rating dialog?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - mikeSiLVO - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 02:52)Piers Wrote: On that note, feedback about the new rating dialog?

My feedback is that it is awesome (the first revision was also) I really love the popup animation and am thankful for the update Big Grin

Thank You! Smile

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - clayboy - 2015-02-17

okay so how long should trakt episode play count take to update still stuck on 82% been more than 2 hours ... everything else seems to be working fine ... movies worked ratings worked... scrobbling works.. but still waiting on episode play count could it have errored out?

here's the log error while trying to sync my tv shows ... stuck at 82% for about 3 hours

http://pastebin.com/kKC4vFeL

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - claytow - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-16, 22:50)claytow Wrote: Hi guys, been using the Dev branch successfully and all seems to be ok except I cannot get the ratings box to appear after any tv episode has finished. Marking watched is 50/50 at beat but I realise lots are having that issue.
Thanks

Razze Wrote:Are you sure you enabled it in the settings? Should work fine, might take a moment, if the trakt api is having heavy load. Could only tell you if you provide a logfile (see github readme on debugging)

Thanks Razze, I'm sure ratings is enabled but will check, sorry am new to this but found how to do logfiles so will endeavour to re-create and get a log file. Can find any help on raising a Github issue though, can someone point me to an instruction please?
Thanks

I will also mention that the way I am updating the Dev branches each time is to go to Trakt addon and uninstall it, then wipe all evidence of trakt in kodi addons and userdata and then installing new dev branch from zip file that I SCP over to my Pi. Should mention here running latest Openelec 5.0.3 on a Pi 2 with Kodi 14.1 if that makes any difference.
Is this the correct procedure? or should I be doing something else. I am then putting in my credentials and setting up the addon as I need to with the rate TV program and movie ticked.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 05:39)clayboy Wrote: okay so how long should trakt episode play count take to update still stuck on 82% been more than 2 hours ... everything else seems to be working fine ... movies worked ratings worked... scrobbling works.. but still waiting on episode play count could it have errored out?

here's the log error while trying to sync my tv shows ... stuck at 82% for about 3 hours

It has probably errored out it's not that resilient when a error happens (loosing connection is causing the same atm) unfortunatly. Just try again, shouldn't break anything.
Not really sure about the error, what language is your collection in? Any special characters? That bit of code was confirmed working from another user.

(2015-02-17, 08:53)claytow Wrote:
Thanks

Razze Wrote:Are you sure you enabled it in the settings? Should work fine, might take a moment, if the trakt api is having heavy load. Could only tell you if you provide a logfile (see github readme on debugging)

Thanks Razze, I'm sure ratings is enabled but will check, sorry am new to this but found how to do logfiles so will endeavour to re-create and get a log file. Can find any help on raising a Github issue though, can someone point me to an instruction please?
Thanks

I will also mention that the way I am updating the Dev branches each time is to go to Trakt addon and uninstall it, then wipe all evidence of trakt in kodi addons and userdata and then installing new dev branch from zip file that I SCP over to my Pi. Should mention here running latest Openelec 5.0.3 on a Pi 2 with Kodi 14.1 if that makes any difference.
Is this the correct procedure? or should I be doing something else. I am then putting in my credentials and setting up the addon as I need to with the rate TV program and movie ticked.

Just head here https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/issues and create an issue with all the infos you can provide.
My setup is the same so there should not be any problems. Are you using local files?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - claytow - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 10:20)Razze Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 05:39)clayboy Wrote: okay so how long should trakt episode play count take to update still stuck on 82% been more than 2 hours ... everything else seems to be working fine ... movies worked ratings worked... scrobbling works.. but still waiting on episode play count could it have errored out?

It has probably errored out it's not that resilient when a error happens (loosing connection is causing the same atm) unfortunatly. Just try again, shouldn't break anything.
Not really sure about the error, what language is your collection in? Any special characters? That bit of code was confirmed working from another user.

(2015-02-17, 08:53)claytow Wrote:
Thanks

Thanks

Just head here https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/issues and create an issue with all the infos you can provide.
My setup is the same so there should not be any problems. Are you using local files?

Ok thanks Razze will do when I get home. I am using the Genesis plugin to stream my TV programs and that is all I really use for both movies and TV. I do watch movies from a hard drive but i've never used Trakt for those as didnt think you could. Will have a go when I get home today.
Thanks again

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - RavRob - 2015-02-17

(2015-02-17, 02:45)Necromancyr Wrote: Positive. Reinstalled it twice and actually downloaded from git directly not from the link that downloads the older 2.x release. Will file the issue on git.

Just to make sure you have the correct one, get it from this link
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/tree/dev
And also, you might want to remove all traces from your STB before you install this one.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Joaquin_Barrera - 2015-02-17

I get the same error that Clayboy, all seem that works fine but I launch manually the sync it stuck about 5%.
I have an android TV device, using Kodi 14.1, language setting is in Spanish and don't know exactly what you mean with special characters... Like an "(, - , )" perhaps?
I'm trying to create an issue in github with the log.
Thank you so much!

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - RavRob - 2015-02-17

How do I set a bookmark with the new API? I know it is possible but I just can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks