Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - charrua - 2013-04-19

(2013-04-18, 23:34)nate1280 Wrote:
(2013-04-18, 23:01)jenkins Wrote: I get an error when trying to sync seen movies with trakt.
any ideas?
I just submitted a fix for this.
I was getting the same error (XBMC 13a2, MySQL, Win8)
Now I can confirm that at least for me, the last github version (da6e9db96d97d94c56c1853098da49bc534eb366) fixed the problem.
Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - jenkins - 2013-04-19

aa yes...

manage to solve it by converting imdb_id to a string...
but I am no python guru so I will go with your fix... Smile

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - schumi2004 - 2013-04-19

Anyone else having issues excluding HTTP and PVR streams ?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - rectifyer - 2013-04-22

2.2 is officially out in the xbmc repo.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Skank - 2013-04-22

Great! Thanks!
Whats planned in 2.3?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - N3MIS15 - 2013-04-22

Throw some ideas out. Maybe someone will bite Wink

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - therock003 - 2013-04-22

Is there some way to manually send scrobbles to trakt from xbmc without having to see a file? Like for example when right clicking on a video file, to have an option to send watched information on trakt? Or is it possible when manually selecting "mark as watched" to send a scrobble to trakt?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - fernandovg - 2013-04-22

(2013-04-22, 17:59)therock003 Wrote: Is there some way to manually send scrobbles to trakt from xbmc without having to see a file? Like for example when right clicking on a video file, to have an option to send watched information on trakt? Or is it possible when manually selecting "mark as watched" to send a scrobble to trakt?

Theres a android app that does that. SeriesGuide. You can do check-ins.
I used to do that before know the existence of this trakt addon

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - therock003 - 2013-04-22

I know there are lots of apps for that, but i would like to do it from inside XBMC, instead of having to reach for my phone each time i watch something. Its just that i'm using an external player, and the way things are right now, this plugin does not really go for me all the way...

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - fernandovg - 2013-04-22

Only XBMC can add things to Right click. Addons cant do that. AFAIK

(2013-04-22, 17:59)therock003 Wrote: Is there some way to manually send scrobbles to trakt from xbmc without having to see a file? Like for example when right clicking on a video file, to have an option to send watched information on trakt? Or is it possible when manually selecting "mark as watched" to send a scrobble to trakt?

I believe trakt utilities used to do this. As long as there is an event to monitor, the plugin could send an updated watched status to trakt on that action.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Skank - 2013-04-22

(2013-04-22, 09:01)N3MIS15 Wrote: Throw some ideas out. Maybe someone will bite Wink
Here is one..:

I would looooove to see "a page" in the main menu , like widgets...
Showing what my friends are watching/watched

What i watched and stuf..

In fact there are some apps doing this... For now i use utrakt on ipad... But it would rock if you could do this inside xbmc.. So we wont have to grab a phone/ipad to see this..

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Seven_PRX - 2013-04-22

Hi,

Trakt was working for me today - it scrobbled a few things I newly downloaded.
But, it doesn't scrobble everything, and at the end of watching something, I don't get the popup
to rate anymore.

Then, at certain times, at the bottom right, I get the error: error running script: trakt.

No other info. Up until yesterday I never had any issues with it, and I haven't changed my XBMC installation since then, or Trakt plugin.
The plugin version is 2.2.0, XBMC is the test build of Frodo for win32 from 19-4.

Anybody else have this same issue - and is there logging somewhere of the plugin I could find to help troubleshoot?

edit: I just uninstalled the plugin, to re-add it - but, it doesn't show up anymore in the Add-ons download menu (under Services) :/

edit #2: I downloaded 2.3.0 from github, and installed it - and that does seem to work for me. No idea though why 2.2.0 stopped working, and why it was/is gone from the Add-Ons list in XBMC (where you can download Add-Ons).

You might need to refresh the xbmc repo to get trakt to show up under services. 2.3 is exactly the same as 2.2, no new code has been added for 2.3 yet. You can get the exact log location from the xbmc wiki.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - fightnight - 2013-04-23

Thanks for new 2.2 version! My streaming addon now recognizes and scrobble!