Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2013-10-21

For those that use the rating feature, what would people think about having it timeout automatically after a set amount of time (60 seconds for example, maybe have this configurable)?

This would apply for either manual bringing up the rating dialog, or when its shown after a movie/episode.

The timeout behaviour could be either:

a) behaving like it was just cancelled
or
b) use the default value (which would be configurable as well)

Thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - yomammary - 2013-10-21

Anybody else getting a "incorrect username or password"?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Seven_PRX - 2013-10-21

(2013-10-21, 21:59)yomammary Wrote: Anybody else getting a "incorrect username or password"?

Yeah, got that too since today. My credentials haven't changed, so guess something else is wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - PH-SYM - 2013-10-21

Here the same problem. Credentials in the script aren't working, same credentials via browser are OK.
In XBMC log there's an "invalid development API key" message. However, manual sync still does something, since it picked up the episode I just started to watch.

Re: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - TRaSH - 2013-10-21

Should be fixed now.
Got the info from there Twitter

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - ezechiel1917 - 2013-10-22

If implemented it should be definitely optional, but I really don't see any reason why it should automatically disappear without user input. If I want to rate I don't want to miss that dialogue, otherwise I can turn it off completely.

(2013-10-21, 21:45)nate1280 Wrote: For those that use the rating feature, what would people think about having it timeout automatically after a set amount of time (60 seconds for example, maybe have this configurable)?

This would apply for either manual bringing up the rating dialog, or when its shown after a movie/episode.

The timeout behaviour could be either:

a) behaving like it was just cancelled
or
b) use the default value (which would be configurable as well)

Thoughts?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2013-10-22

(2013-10-22, 11:14)ezechiel1917 Wrote: If implemented it should be definitely optional, but I really don't see any reason why it should automatically disappear without user input. If I want to rate I don't want to miss that dialogue, otherwise I can turn it off completely.

Ok, forgetting about this then.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Piers - 2013-10-22

Using the Xperience1080 skin but only get the simple rating option. After a film/tv show has finished playing, the advanced rating box pops up for a millisecond and is then replaced with the simple version. Any idea?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - bluenote - 2013-10-23

Anybody know why mark unwatched doesn't seem to work properly?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Driminicus - 2013-10-25

I regularly have more than one version of the same episode in my library and I noticed that trakt only marks one of them as watched, as opposed to all. Could that be changed?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Tansel - 2013-10-29

Hi

Im a total novice, so am sorry from now for the easy question to you(which I cannot work out)

Ive linked trakt.tv to my xbmc but when I try and watch a movie I get a this message "You need to open context-menu to choose action you want"

I have tryed to search for the solution but being useless havint been able to work it out

Please help on how I sort this out

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - bluenote - 2013-10-31

Could anyone confirm that mark unwatched also reverts to watched for them using this addon?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Piers - 2013-10-31

I've created a new design for the ratings and options area, it's just a simple copy files and replace in the same directory - to me it looks nicer and goes with more skins compared to the Confluence one currently used.

To install:

1) Download and extract the file
2) Navigate to (on Windows) %USERPROFILE%/AppData/Roaming/XBMC/addons/script.trakt/resources/skins/Default/media/
3) Copy and replace the files you've just extracted
4) Start XBMC and test it out

Download here: https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=EC97A2D91ACF58E7!26233&authkey=!AHywnxoOUPI9fr4

Here's a couple of screenshots:

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - ventolin - 2013-10-31

Hi,

I signed up for an account, installed the newest (2.3.1 was the newest available from the repo) version of the XBMC add-on and entered my username and password into the add-on. I keep getting an 'incorrect username / password' error. This is impossible, as I can login on the web, and had simply copied the password from my password manager and pasted it into xbmc.

Here is a log of what occurs: https://gist.github.com/kopf/cc18330efe8a50143c04

Any ideas?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - MeMeMe - 2013-11-02

Feature request:

When syncing, allow a configuration option to save the list of watched episodes from trakt to a text file.

Here's my scenario: when i install xbmc on a new machine or have to rescan my library for whatever reason, after the library is scanned in i run trakt to sync my watched statuses from the website to xbmc. I have three separate libraries to do this with, in different user profiles and it takes nearly two days for the process to complete (not counting the initial media scan).

As it stands, with a big library, it takes a very short amount of time for xbmc to download the watched status of episodes and movies, but then many many hours for them to be written to the actual database.

What I've been doing is setting trakt away, then opening the xbmc log and copying out the section where it downloads the watched statuses, and then using this list to manually update them in xbmc, then switch profile to one of the other two. This is much, much faster to press the w key on a series, or even just an episode, than the several seconds the script takes to mark a single episode watched.

It would be very handy to get that trakt output (list of watched movies, then list of tv shows + watched episodes) in a formatted text file, to make this process much easier.

Is this a feature that could be added?