Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - jiggsaw - 2013-12-02

(2013-11-26, 13:35)F1909 Wrote: Hi, love this great addon and thanks for all the time you have given for this. I have just one problem, not problem per se, but rather if i had the option of doing so, it would be awesome for me. So, I have a lot of unseen shows in my XBMC and I religiously use Trakt to track my shows. So when I use Pseudo.Tv live or just SURF all of my channels, it invariably marks the episode as seen(although I was just surfing) and ruins my actual showings. What I would like is to not bother using trakt whilst using Pseudo.tv, but rather only use it when I watch shows from the media library. So, is there anyway to disable Trakt to interact with Pseudo.tv or vice versa? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You could just disable trakt while using pseudotv.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Skank - 2013-12-03

Rectifyer

Can we still make suggestions for future releases?
It would rock if we could do the following

"using a shortcut to program trakt" showing trakt widgets on the main xbmc menu

Those widgets could show...
1 line trending movies
1 line trending tvshows
1 line showing what your friends are looking or have watched...

(then using context menu) add comments to it.

All this is already available with ipad app "utrakt"

However , if we could see this inside xbmc, it would rock!

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - NealZ - 2013-12-04

Hey there,

i don't know if the problem has been already solved.

I have a problem by scrobbling movies/shows from my xbmc via streaming from another xbmc server.

(I have a computer where i watch my movies and another computer where i have my shows/movies. When i watch my movies directly from the pc with the local movies/series it works perfectly, but when i access them via my other pc(just call it streaming pc) its not scrobbling)

Anyone knows why?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - kebarvid - 2013-12-07

Hi, im having a problem that i think is caused by trakt (not sure about it though), i wanna know if anyone have the same problem and hopefullt have a solution for it.

I use XBMC 12.2, mysql databse to store the database. and my problem is that sometimes the main tv-series view says i have unseen episodes of certain series, but when i cick on them there are no unseen. and if i try to toggle the whole series seen it doesn't work, it's like there are "ghost-episodes" that i can't change the watched status on.

i never experienced this problem before i started using trakt that's why is think it's related to trakt.

anybody seen this problem and know what causes it and how to solve it.

can it be related to that often i have one version of an episode and remove it and get a better quality version later?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Death-Axe - 2013-12-18

(2013-11-08, 15:38)zebulon35 Wrote: I have a problem with one of my xbmc installations, where the first playback on any video becomes extremely choppy the first 10-15 seconds. After fiddeling with everything i could think of i started to disable plugins.
After disabeling Trakt 2.3.1 the choppy playback disappear. Tried a couple of times with enabeling and disabeling, and confirm, the choppy playback has something to do with Trakt. I notice high cpu utilization and uneven fps before it stabilizes after 10-15 seconds. I had an old version of trakt script 2.1.0 that I tried, and there was no choppy playback there. Went back to 2.3.1 and also test gitversion of 2.3.2, and the choppy playback is there again.
This is on a asrock ion windows platform with xbmc 12.2. I do have other installations of xbmc running with trakt , and no problem with choppy playback.
A bit strange is that it is the first playback that becomes choppy (after starting xbmc). If stopped and started again, there will be no choppy playback. strange shit..Huh

So it IS trakt! I made a post here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=180624 was about to post here and ask if it was trakt. I also use an asrock (330).

Anyone got a fix?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2013-12-18

I've looked into this possible choppy playback issue before and I can't pinpoint it to anything specific. Also if it really was trakt I'm sure there would be a lot more complaints (it is the internet afterall Wink).

I use this daily without issue on my primary HTPC, albeit faster hardware. I also test on a raspberry pi which is about as slow as it gets and have found no issues to help figure this out.

@zebulon35 you say that first playback becomes choppy (after starting xbmc) does this occur on the first playback of any file? or only within a certain time frame of starting xbmc?

@Death-Axe I'm looking at the log file you pasted in the other thread. trakt did nothing with the playback of that DVD ISO, aside from its initial checks since it was not a library item. Your log file is quite heavy with activity, building upnp information (I know you said it doesn't matter if this is on or off, just pointing it out), and it did a sync with of a specific tv show folder about 3 or 4 minutes after you started the ISO. Does this choppyness only happy right at playback start? at 16:51:13 is the only trakt activity (initial check of media) until 16:54:22 (sync)

At the start of the first video played each session. And a song or two in with music. Happens to local content, streamed from the internet, DVDs now. Happening to two people, on similar HW, both pinning it down to Trakt. It is not UPNP causing the issue (the xbmc team would have fixed it if it was). Happened so far an all stable builds 12, 12.1 and 12.2. It only happens the one time on each xbmc session.

It could be the update bit, as that seems to have filled the log with a tonne of data. Here is another log from today, this time it was playing 720p TV episode, local file. http://paste.ubuntu.com/6594717/

Could be a memory leak or cpu thing or whichever.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2013-12-18

At the start of the first video played each session <- does this mean you power up your HTPC (either from stand by, or cold boot), play a video, it stutters, stop it, play same video its fine, stop it, play another video its fine, etc? Or each and every video that's played for the first time it happens? Just want to make sure I have this part clear. Also, if you're using stand by, does it also happen on cold boot, or vice-versa? Or even just restarting XBMC, and the same scenarios.

If its the first part, if you leave the machine for a few minutes (5-10mins, i know 10 is extreme but just a test case scenario) to let it do whatever it does when it starts up then try to play something, does it happen?

Also, trakt has nothing to do with music, it ignores everything but videos. So if its happening with music playback as well its possible its something deeper (it just so happens that trakt brings out it).

If it turns out there is a bug somewhere, I'll fix it, just having a really hard time reproducing this on my end to aid in debugging.

For those having the issue, maybe post full setailed specs? Machine used, OS, xbmc build, driver levels (for graphics card), etc? See if there's a common denominator amongst them.

On the first video on opening XBMC. Even if left for a while without playing anything, always the first video. Fine on anything after that until I power on the machine the day after, or on the same day etc.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2013-12-23

I've tried on 3 different machines to get it to do this on first playback and I can't get it to. So I'm having a hard time debugging this to pinpoint the issue Sad

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Death-Axe - 2013-12-28

Still does it on 12.3 Sad

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - sametktas - 2013-12-31

Not working for me. I've tried watching a few different popular series and also marking them as unwatched/watched manually but nothing changes in trakt. Actually I'm not sure I'm getting the informations from TVDb or not. Because "Show episode info" shows nothing. I really need some quick answers.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Lappen71 - 2013-12-31

(2013-12-31, 18:59)sametktas Wrote: Not working for me. I've tried watching a few different popular series and also marking them as unwatched/watched manually but nothing changes in trakt. Actually I'm not sure I'm getting the informations from TVDb or not. Because "Show episode info" shows nothing. I really need some quick answers.

It´s been broken for me since after v2.1 and i never got it to work.
So i disabled automatic update and went back to v2.1 and now it works.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - sametktas - 2013-12-31

(2013-12-31, 19:04)Lappen71 Wrote:
(2013-12-31, 18:59)sametktas Wrote: Not working for me. I've tried watching a few different popular series and also marking them as unwatched/watched manually but nothing changes in trakt. Actually I'm not sure I'm getting the informations from TVDb or not. Because "Show episode info" shows nothing. I really need some quick answers.

It´s been broken for me since after v2.1 and i never got it to work.
So i disabled automatic update and went back to v2.1 and now it works.

Tried this now. Nothing big has changed. It recognizes only if I create a folder with the same name as the series like "Person of Interest". Otherwise it can't find any info. A pattern like "Person.of.Interest.S03E11.HDTV.x264-LOL" is unable to be recognized if the file is not under a main folder.

Is this how it works? Do I have to create a folder for each series I follow and set it as the directory every time I download?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2014-01-01

Logs, need logs, can't do much without seeing logs. Yep, you guessed it, need logs to help Wink