Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2014-01-21

According to the log, all 359 were inserted fine (from trakt response) so not sure why trakt.tv is missing one.

I'll be fixing up that fix, and opening a pull request later today with it in it and a few other things I've tweaked over the weeks.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - soder - 2014-01-21

(2014-01-21, 18:46)nate1280 Wrote: According to the log, all 359 were inserted fine (from trakt response) so not sure why trakt.tv is missing one.

I'll be fixing up that fix, and opening a pull request later today with it in it and a few other things I've tweaked over the weeks.

Yeah, I also saw 359 in the log. Can it be that one of the movies isn't on trakt.tv?

BTW, thanks for great support. Internet is a damned cool "thing" when it works this way. =)

/Söder

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2014-01-21

Its possible, but its really hard to say. Could also be that you have 1149 seen movies, something may have conflicted somewhere.

If bugs pop up I always try to fix them, just give me logs files and those willing to test changes, and stuff will get fixed (if at all possible).

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - soder - 2014-01-23

(2014-01-21, 19:14)nate1280 Wrote: Its possible, but its really hard to say. Could also be that you have 1149 seen movies, something may have conflicted somewhere.

If bugs pop up I always try to fix them, just give me logs files and those willing to test changes, and stuff will get fixed (if at all possible).

I found it. I had 2 versions of one film. =)

/Söder

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Overdose87 - 2014-01-25

Guys i have a problem with the addon. When i'm watching a movie or a episode on xbmc the only thing that appears on trakt.tv page is rating that i do and even not all of them appear. On facebook on my activity log it only appear what i had watched and it is allowed on the timeline but it does not appear ... i need to change it manually to "show on timeline". I have tryied reinstall a change settings but nothing works... Can you guys please help me?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - soder - 2014-01-26

If I remove a movie from my XBMC library, and re-sync the library in some way, the number of my movies on my collection on trakt.tv doesn't go -1.

Do I have to check the option "clean collection" to do that?

Is there no option in the script to just clean the whole collection, if I want to do just that, and not resync my library?

EDIT: I guess if I just check to clean the collection, and not sync, I guess that will just clean it. =)

/Söder

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - AbRASiON - 2014-01-26

(2014-01-15, 15:43)nate1280 Wrote: If you delete the scrobble on trakt.tv, but leave them marked as watched in XBMC, on next sync (if configured) it will re-mark them as seen on trakt.tv with the date/time. Movies are the only media that pass a date/time when being marked as seen.

If you don't want it to, you need to unmark them in XBMC and delete them in trakt.tv.

I've tried this tonight, we'll see how we go.
Don't know why trakt marked those particular films and episodes as watched, I'd only very very quickly skipped through them to check, normally it insists on 80% viewing before marking (yes, it's set in the options)
Fingers crossed they finally come off my trakt list.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - wgstarks - 2014-01-27

Can't get trakt to sync watched/unwatched on new install of xbmc. I using the confluence skin with Gotham nightly but all videos show as unwatched.
Debug Log

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2014-01-27

(2014-01-27, 03:52)wgstarks Wrote: Can't get trakt to sync watched/unwatched on new install of xbmc. I using the confluence skin with Gotham nightly but all videos show as unwatched.
Debug Log

Did you have debugging enabled in the trakt addon? I don't see any log entries that the plugin produces in your log.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - wgstarks - 2014-01-27

(2014-01-27, 16:15)nate1280 Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 03:52)wgstarks Wrote: Can't get trakt to sync watched/unwatched on new install of xbmc. I using the confluence skin with Gotham nightly but all videos show as unwatched.
Debug Log

Did you have debugging enabled in the trakt addon? I don't see any log entries that the plugin produces in your log.

Possibly not. I went into settings to disable debugging and some of them were changed including debugging and two of the "simulate" settings.Huh I can't even begin to guess how that happened.

I'll generate another log after work this evening.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Overdose87 - 2014-01-27

Hey guys i can you help me putting trakt working properly?

When i watch a serie or a movie on xbmc the only thing that trakt website shows is the rating i do it. Does not put that i have seen the episode, neither that i started to watch it Confused. On facebook on trakt page is saying time to time that my account is not connected...

Although on facebook appears that i have watched the episode or the movie but does not say that i started to watch it in the fist place. Please help me it is getting really frustrating Confused...

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - wgstarks - 2014-01-28

(2014-01-27, 16:28)wgstarks Wrote:
(2014-01-27, 16:15)nate1280 Wrote:
Debug Log

Possibly not. I went into settings to disable debugging and some of them were changed including debugging and two of the "simulate" settings.Huh I can't even begin to guess how that happened.

I'll generate another log after work this evening.

Launched trakt add-on to generate a new debug log and of course everything worked fine. Couldn't replicate the problem.Huh I guess the add-on likes to take Sundays off?Smile

Thanks for your time.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - AbRASiON - 2014-01-28

(2014-01-26, 12:49)AbRASiON Wrote:
(2014-01-15, 15:43)nate1280 Wrote: If you delete the scrobble on trakt.tv, but leave them marked as watched in XBMC, on next sync (if configured) it will re-mark them as seen on trakt.tv with the date/time. Movies are the only media that pass a date/time when being marked as seen.

If you don't want it to, you need to unmark them in XBMC and delete them in trakt.tv.

I've tried this tonight, we'll see how we go.
Don't know why trakt marked those particular films and episodes as watched, I'd only very very quickly skipped through them to check, normally it insists on 80% viewing before marking (yes, it's set in the options)
Fingers crossed they finally come off my trakt list.

I'm not 1000% sure but it does seem this has finally fixed the problem for me, thank you v.much.
Hopefully trakt won't mark shows I've merely skipped through as watched again in future.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - nate1280 - 2014-01-28

(2014-01-27, 21:21)Overdose87 Wrote: Hey guys i can you help me putting trakt working properly?

When i watch a serie or a movie on xbmc the only thing that trakt website shows is the rating i do it. Does not put that i have seen the episode, neither that i started to watch it Confused. On facebook on trakt page is saying time to time that my account is not connected...

Although on facebook appears that i have watched the episode or the movie but does not say that i started to watch it in the fist place. Please help me it is getting really frustrating Confused...

This plugin has nothing to do with the trakt/facebook integration.

Do you have the simulate settings enabled? If so, disable them, its mainly used for debugging. I only ask this because there is no simulate setting for rating, so if rating is working then there's no reason why watching/scrobbling shouldn't be working.

Aside from that, post a log, can't do much else without one.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Overdose87 - 2014-01-28

thanks mate! i disabled the debugging and now it is rating, sync, tagging and adding to collection, as well as watching and scrobbling with trakt.tv website!

Even on facebook is working now

Thank you once again nate1280