Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Service Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=152)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler (/showthread.php?tid=138745)

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-01-25

(2015-01-25, 22:55)Martijn Wrote: .strm are simply not seen as "proper" files in kodi so ignore them for now
roger that :exclamation:

Odp: RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - darzur - 2015-01-25

(2015-01-25, 22:51)S7eele Wrote: @darzur many kodi add-ons provide the ability to add items to your kodi library, in many/most cases this is done by creating a file with a .strm extension in a directory generally specified in the add-ons settings, the .strm file contains the details regarding location of the media so kodi can play it, the directory is then added to those that are read by kodi when creating or updating the library, in this particular discussion the file u played from ur nfs mounted drive would b cosidered a 'local' file or library item

I see now but it was a local file in local library. Tried to scrobble it again without success. I have to clarify that I'm on OE test builds from Milhouse as it may be important.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=211501

RE: Odp: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-01-25

(2015-01-25, 23:07)darzur Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 22:51)S7eele Wrote: @darzur many kodi add-ons provide the ability to add items to your kodi library, in many/most cases this is done by creating a file with a .strm extension in a directory generally specified in the add-ons settings, the .strm file contains the details regarding location of the media so kodi can play it, the directory is then added to those that are read by kodi when creating or updating the library, in this particular discussion the file u played from ur nfs mounted drive would b cosidered a 'local' file or library item

I see now but it was a local file in local library. Tried to scrobble it again without success. I have to clarify that I'm on OE test builds from Milhouse as it may be important.

it could b something related to nfs as well, im using smb to share some files and its working but its a different protocol (similar but completely different, lol), ill look through your logs but im not a developer and certainly dont consider myself a kodi expert so dont hold your breath, not sure how much time razze has to spend on these details given development work but im sure he will respond, with that said i think its important to remember that its in the -dev branch for a reason, its under development lol

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Razze - 2015-01-25

(2015-01-25, 22:38)darzur Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 22:32)Razze Wrote: Are you mixing up scrobble and watched?
You start to scrobble when your watching anything in the best case from the first minute.
It automatically gets marked as watched by trakt if you watch 80% (changed in v2)

Didn't know that. So in my case it wasn't scrobbled (see my log) nor marked as watched. I've changed threshold to 70% so maybe thats a problem.

probably a timeout
that setting is not supported anymore and doesn't change a thing

(2015-01-25, 23:20)S7eele Wrote:
(2015-01-25, 23:07)darzur Wrote:

it could b something related to nfs as well, im using smb to share some files and its working but its a different protocol (similar but completely different, lol), ill look through your logs but im not a developer and certainly dont consider myself a kodi expert so dont hold your breath, not sure how much time razze has to spend on these details given development work but im sure he will respond, with that said i think its important to remember that its in the -dev branch for a reason, its under development lol

nfs is working, thats what I'm using most of the time.
somebody already mentioned kodi 15 breaking the addon (as 13.X does) :/

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - YippeeKaiay - 2015-01-26

i don't think marking an item as watched in your library is syncing with Trakt after a library update . I'm not sure if this is localized to .strm files? is anybody else experiencing this

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - JuzzieAU - 2015-01-26

@Razze You're a bloody legend! I've managed to sync my library for the first time since last year. Appreciate the work you (and the others) are doing here.

cheers

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Bullsboy - 2015-01-26

@Razze - stunning work on this. My devices actually look in sync again!

All seems to be working fine on PC and Raspberry Pi but on Android tablet I'm getting sync from trakt to device but not library to trakt. I'm no dev so I have no idea what might be OS dependent but I thought it might help

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - jobespierre - 2015-01-26

YUP, syncing is working again! Im on OSX with SMB nas. Awesome work Razzee!!

scrobbling seems to not be working, as i do not see that I am watching something on TRAKT website when it is playing in KODI.

Have not yet been able to confirm it checks something in as watched when you finish whatching

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - Bullsboy - 2015-01-26

Scrobbling never went down for me. It worked even with the master add-on. Don't know if that could be account specific?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - jenn9376 - 2015-01-26

Great work Smile Syncing works fine but so far it doesn't take into account the exclusions set in the settings of the add-on.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - TehJonny - 2015-01-26

So is this working now? can I sync?

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - komplex - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 02:32)jenn9376 Wrote: Great work Smile Syncing works fine but so far it doesn't take into account the exclusions set in the settings of the add-on.

Its working fine for me, i have livetv excluded

Code:
01:22:10 T:40640  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - {u'item': {u'type': u'channel', u'id': 14, u'label': u'ComedyCentral'}}
01:22:10 T:40640  NOTICE: [trakt] checkScrobblingExclusion(): Checking exclusion settings for 'pvr://channels/tv/All channels/13.pvr'.
01:22:10 T:40640  NOTICE: [trakt] checkScrobblingExclusion(): Video is playing via Live TV, which is currently set as excluded location.
01:22:10 T:40640  NOTICE: [trakt] [traktPlayer] onPlayBackStarted() - 'pvr://channels/tv/All channels/13.pvr' is in exclusion settings, ignoring.

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - RavRob - 2015-01-26

It syncs now for me but I don't see a progress bar anymore on trakt.TV

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - S7eele - 2015-01-26

if you are running the -dev branch of the razze fork it is workin

RE: [RELEASE] trakt.tv tv/movie scrobbler - RavRob - 2015-01-26

(2015-01-26, 03:24)S7eele Wrote: if you are running the -dev branch of the razze fork it is workin

Yes. I was able to sync from kodi to Trakt. TV and back. Razze did a great job quickly.