Kodi Community Forum
[Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: PVR & Live TV Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=167)
+---- Forum: DVBViewer (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=219)
+---- Thread: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR (/showthread.php?tid=140645)

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - A600 - 2012-10-13

New version available (download it from the first post)

Quote:0.1.5

[added] Timers support.
[added] An option to load the channels from favourites.xml instead of from channels.dat (a reset of the PVR database is required).
It is usually located at c:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer\
This is a hidden folder so be sure to enable the "Settings\Appearance\File Lists\Show hidden files and directories" option.
[added] Always grab the EPG data after a channel switch.
[added] Recordings thumbnails.
[added] Receiving device name to the status info.
[fixed] The preferred language is loaded from the DVBViewer config and used to get the correct EPG in case it supports multi language entries.
[fixed] When the EPG is missing the description entry, the event entry is used instead.
[fixed] Channel names with utf8 chars weren't displayed properly.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - alan - 2012-10-14

Hi A600,

I installed the latest XMBC Frodo which was released on 2012/10/13 and the new version plug. When I start the Live TV module, XMBC alarms that the PVR client haven't started yet. but actually the PVR plug has already started.
Could you help me out?
My OS is Window 7 64bit, It looks like the PVR client can't work in 64bit OS?

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - starkun - 2012-10-14

New version kill XBMC=))) win7x32 and XBMC 2012/10/13 - on startup freezes and issues search mistakes ... close program =((((

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - numa001 - 2012-10-14

Version compiled 2012/10/12 : it works very well.

ok, i try! thanks

does not work!!!! just hangs and closes

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - A600 - 2012-10-14

Please, ALWAYS upload a full debug log if something doesn't work, otherwise I can't know why it isn't working.

Anyway, try this version. If it's what I suspect (the utf8 conversion function), I'll have to remove it until I find a workaround.

Now it work, but how to see russian name of channels (utf-8)

(2012-10-14, 09:40)starkun Wrote: Now it work, but how to see russian name of channels (utf-8)

As I said above, I had to remove the UTF8 function because of the crash so you'll have to wait until I find another solution.

Ok! thanks!!!! realy good work

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - alan - 2012-10-14

Is there anyone use win7 64bit? Does the plug work on win7 64bit?

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Nimo - 2012-10-14

i use win7 x64 and it works very well. and i dont start xbmc with admin rights.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - h3llsp4wn - 2012-10-14

Tried it today with latest nightly. Works when using channels.dat. When trying to use favourites.xml it simply gives the error message that no pvr client is started. Nothing really usable in the log files. Reverting requires deactivating and activiatin addon.

Anyone got the favorites working? I have even put the file to different locations, but it doesn´t seem to pick him up or doesn´t know how to load ...

h3ll

(2012-10-14, 14:47)h3llsp4wn Wrote: Anyone got the favorites working? I have even put the file to different locations, but it doesn´t seem to pick him up or doesn´t know how to load ...

Upload the full debug log.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - Nimo - 2012-10-14

i got favorites.xml working but with other channels as saved. so i sorted the main channel list with my favorites in first position. and this works perfect on 2 different pc´s. but now i have in fullscreen info no logos anymore Wink
ps: when you got errors kill channellist inside xbmc/pvr. that helps me.

RE: [Release] DVBViewer Recording Service PVR - h3llsp4wn - 2012-10-14

Found the reason for favorites not working. DVBviewer had some old entries in favorites.xml which are using a 32bit ID, whereas you seem to rely on the "new" 64bit ID. Resolution is to delete all old favorites and create new links - seems they have changed the handling internally within dvbviewer somewhere this year.

Cheers,

h3ll