Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.2 EDEN Only (/showthread.php?tid=141426)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - phil65 - 2012-10-03

(2012-10-03, 14:43)muzzakus Wrote: Next aired plugin causes instability with random lookups if also running trakt utilities. Any ideas how to remedy?

no. nothing we can do about that, xbmc-related.
(2012-10-03, 02:52)eastfrisian Wrote: is it possible to show the "extra fanart" images in the "video fanart" slideshow on homescreen for movies?? normally it plays only the "normal" fanart. extra fanart support would be great there!

no, you need to use artwork organizer addon for that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - bitcrusher01 - 2012-10-04

I just tried out your awesome Aeon Nox skin with my addons, Digitally Imported and Sky.fm - and I must admit your awesome skin, makes my addons look rather good Wink
But I noticed it does not show the description in the infowall view, it just says "info unavailable"

I got the description of the channel in the comment field of setinfo on the item, but apparently Nox takes musics description from another field - can you tell me what that is?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - BigNoid - 2012-10-04

(2012-10-04, 14:07)bitcrusher01 Wrote: I just tried out your awesome Aeon Nox skin with my addons, Digitally Imported and Sky.fm - and I must admit your awesome skin, makes my addons look rather good Wink
But I noticed it does not show the description in the infowall view, it just says "info unavailable"

I got the description of the channel in the comment field of setinfo on the item, but apparently Nox takes musics description from another field - can you tell me what that is?
Hehe I love the Di.fm addon Big Grin I always use list view so didnt see this before, but infowall looks good indeed. Your addon doesnt set content, so it tries to load the plot, which is our fallback there. I dont know how many infolabels you have for fillers, but if you set the content to songs, the textbox will use the comment field, and the bottom labels show album and artist when available.

EDIT: setting to songs will bring up a whole new set of problems so scratch that. I will make sure it loads comment field when theres no content set and will fix the double labels showing up

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - bitcrusher01 - 2012-10-04

It's always nice with some mutual appreciation of each others projects Big Grin

I must admit the I did not know you should/could set content - I thought XBMC knew it the category the addons was in + in the setInfo, I set it to music was more than enough.

When I just set: xbmcplugin.setContent(int(sys.argv[1]), 'songs')
Comments showed as the description, without a hitch - what problems did you experience?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - leepenny - 2012-10-04

Hi all..dont know if this a known bug or not. After adding live case backgrounds for video playlists (animation, blu ray, dvd and stand up) when pressing m on keyboard in main screen to move to another area the live case covers disappear.This happens just for vpl live cases. Will post a pic if necessary but am away from pc atm.
Can you reproduce this?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - phil65 - 2012-10-04

(2012-10-04, 15:27)leepenny Wrote: Hi all..dont know if this a known bug or not. After adding live case backgrounds for video playlists (animation, blu ray, dvd and stand up) when pressing m on keyboard in main screen to move to another area the live case covers disappear.This happens just for vpl live cases. Will post a pic if necessary but am away from pc atm.
Can you reproduce this?

known. will be fixed in 4.0, not possible to fix that for the 3.6 bugfix release. requires complete restructuring.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - efty.edge - 2012-10-04

Hi Big_Noid.

I have a question about a performance problem still resists in every skin. But maybe in Nox, which i prefer most of them all, it can be eleminated!? Blush

My setup is following. MacMini, XBMC Eden, Nox 3.6, local XBMC data and everything else, e. g. extrafanart, remote on a Synology DS413.

When i activate fanart in music, shows and movies and press the right cursor key, the scrolling through my library is very very smooth. But when i activate the extrafanart the scrolling stutters and the posters look very jerky. Sleepy

I know, the fanart lies local on the MacMini and the extrafanart remote on the NAS. But is it possible to modify the skin to deactivate the extrafanart during the time the scroll key is pressed and activate them if the key is released!?

Forgive my thoughts and thanx in advance.

Efty

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - BigNoid - 2012-10-04

(2012-10-04, 15:05)bitcrusher01 Wrote: It's always nice with some mutual appreciation of each others projects Big Grin

I must admit the I did not know you should/could set content - I thought XBMC knew it the category the addons was in + in the setInfo, I set it to music was more than enough.

When I just set: xbmcplugin.setContent(int(sys.argv[1]), 'songs')
Comments showed as the description, without a hitch - what problems did you experience?

I'm wondering about the other views. Does the addon still look good in those when set to songs? Other views depend on lots of info for songs, but most addons jsut have a few infolabels.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - rupertos - 2012-10-04

i have one problem

i'm watching videomusic and want to watch again and again... i mean replay one musicvideo but i cant find replay button in menu

any other option?

System freezes when trying to resume - gnolan - 2012-10-04

So a problem i seem to be encountering is XBMC freezing when i select a TV show episode that i have watched some of. Attached is the link to the log file.

http://pastebin.com/Z0iLiWyj

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - gqsmooth - 2012-10-05

Hey Phil/BigNoid,

1. Does the batch script that Phil made for GIT pulls automatically update you from 3.5 to 3.6?
2. Also, I asked in the support thread for the artwork downloader script but Martijn sent me back here, the get extrafanart option does not show up in the video info menu, was this something that was disabled and I missed it? The only way I can run the artwork downloader is if I use the top media menu ( I know that they disabled it from running on startup)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - BigNoid - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-04, 19:32)rupertos Wrote: i have one problem

i'm watching videomusic and want to watch again and again... i mean replay one musicvideo but i cant find replay button in menu

any other option?
In now playing window --> media menu --> repeat.
(2012-10-04, 23:18)gnolan Wrote: So a problem i seem to be encountering is XBMC freezing when i select a TV show episode that i have watched some of. Attached is the link to the log file.

http://pastebin.com/Z0iLiWyj
See first post under known problems. Yours is under GUI freezing when opening a dialog.
(2012-10-05, 15:56)gqsmooth Wrote: Hey Phil/BigNoid,

1. Does the batch script that Phil made for GIT pulls automatically update you from 3.5 to 3.6?
2. Also, I asked in the support thread for the artwork downloader script but Martijn sent me back here, the get extrafanart option does not show up in the video info menu, was this something that was disabled and I missed it? The only way I can run the artwork downloader is if I use the top media menu ( I know that they disabled it from running on startup)
1. Dont know it, better let phil answer this one.
2. The button only shows if you have the addon installed and your in the video library when the content is movies or tv shows and its not an addon.
If this is the case and it still doesnt show, debug log of opening video info will show whats wrong.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - gqsmooth - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-05, 16:27)Big_Noid Wrote:

2. The button only shows if you have the addon installed and your in the video library when the content is movies or tv shows and its not an addon.
If this is the case and it still doesnt show, debug log of opening video info will show whats wrong.

The addon is installed, so you're saying that, from the main menu I should navigate to Library > Files > TV Shows > TV Show, then hit "i" in order for the "get extrafanart" option to show? I am currently attempting to see it from the main menu TV Shows > TV Show, then I hit "i"

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - Martijn - 2012-10-05

Maybe scroll to the right in the info window...

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.6.0 - BigNoid - 2012-10-05

(2012-10-05, 16:34)gqsmooth Wrote:
(2012-10-05, 16:27)Big_Noid Wrote:

The addon is installed, so you're saying that, from the main menu I should navigate to Library > Files > TV Shows > TV Show, then hit "i" in order for the "get extrafanart" option to show? I am currently attempting to see it from the main menu TV Shows > TV Show, then I hit "i"
no thats files mode. tvshows from the main menu is good. You do know you can scroll to the right to see more options right.

EDIT: Martijn beat me to it Tongue